Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's 'Yes' and Anant's Determination (Page 12)

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
what shall i say , tanu? for a change, i liked this lovey-dovey episode...not saccharine sweet, yet it struck a chord with me...mainly for two reasons- the essence of innocence in anya's love and anant's characterization ( the 'phangurl' in me resurfaced yesterdayWink )

the episode focused on the various attributes of anant and navya's love...the way these two have matured along with their love was stark...they know its gonna be one hell of a ride, trying to convince their respective families and getting married, the post-life marriage etc etc...in spite of all these hurdles, they stand firm on their decision and realize that it takes two to tango...

the song sequence was well done too...cliched, yes...but the hint of innocence was the silver lining...the totally awkward dance steps, the praying to the god bit ...just like little kids who'd lost something important...that totally reflected the purity of this relationship...

the very next day in college, u see them bickering over time differences and most importantly, navya's reply...again, a cute moment when anant was literally begging navya for a " yes or no"...and the run up to navya's jawaab was nice...the suspense was fairly there...and thank god, there wasn't a high-on-candy reaction from anant...speaking of anant's reaction, how many of u just went gaga over that twisted grinDay Dreaming he had on his face when he was taking that ring out???

its also nice to see that their hugs are getting comfy day by day...it spoke a lot of things about anant's transformation as a person...instinctive, protective, determined, trustworthy blah blah... blah...i was just wondering, this hug was outright public- clapping, whistling and what not...how come the college staff dint notice it...?? weren't anant and navya caught sometime back for going out of college ??( forgot that epi...i think i'm right)...anyway, i'm not complaining...as long as everything turns out well...and thank heavens, they are not gonna get married right now and its only after they are done with their education...i heaved a sigh of relief when navya said that...

the best as usual, is saved for the last...anant's confrontation with baba gave a nice finishing touch to this epi...it was just perfect...no hesitation, no fumbling...the eye contact and impeccable delivery of that dialogue was superb...anant, especially when he means serious business, is a treat to watch...

all in all, good episode, if not great...hope to see this trend continue...and a great post from u, as usual...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaA_Crazy_Leo-Reshmi-Aanchal15NoaddictClumsyIntrovertladdoo598sajni786

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
@Madhu: What a marvelous post..ClapYou said it all..Couldn't agree more with you!! Anant's character redemption has began, and in what a way!! I couldn't believe that this was the same Anant who stammered, stuttered, and didn't even have the courage to look at Baba while talking to him when I watched yesterday's episode..He literally oozed confidence yesterday..Loving this new Anant, phangurl me is cheering him on!!Party
Ditto that both AnYa know nothing is going to be sunshines and daisies now, yet their resolve stands as solid as a rock..Loving the way things are moving right now..Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedamadhu_sridhar-Reshmi-

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@madhu, Tanu..competely agree..Anant's transforamtion ahs bee nremarkable, we are gettign the same Anant from our promo days, who stands up  for waht is right and does not shudder to point out the worng even if it is from the elders..loving the way CV's are evolving the chracter...
Looking ofrward to see how they both..go forward and convince the families now...loving this track..their trust in each other , how easilt they are ready to take over all the hurdles that will come their way..this just shows the strength of their true love...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharNoaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@ tanu: thanx yaarSmile...i must say,the credit goes to you...i just love your long posts with side comments to go, analyzing every episode left, right and center...one thing is that it invites a lot of people in this forum to put forth their opinions paving way to a solid discussion and kinda makes me feel that i should contribute in some way or the other...plus, you welcome both positive and negative criticism...keep up the good work...

anantanantAanchal15-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

nidda434 Newbie
nidda434
nidda434

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
anant was so cute in the episode ... he is so supportive and caring...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-laddoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishkala

lol...I am thinking for the past 2 hoursD'ohWhen was Indian youth following such a fashion trend?During Mithunda's days?...no not in the past 10-15 years...because Hrithik was never like this...then??Kab??Confused...may be before we were born?...yeah,he is following the trend of Yaadon ki baarat and hare rama hare krishna days...I was not born then..Ok LOL...
he has not worn those colouful sunglasses and bandana's ?Confused

Guys the look he has in the picture is that of a typical Kashmiri youth. I know what I am talking abt, b/c I grew up in Jammu & Srinagar. When I lived there, I never found any Kashmiri guy attractive b/c of this typical look. I wish had known back then that under all that daadi and hair, there lurked these good looks of the clean shaven Shaheer, I wud have defo paid more attention to them LOL.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaspdpnavyaalex8ashakdanantanantNoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-soaplikerbarbie2011laddoo598

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@Nish,Nidhi,Tanu... You girls are riot :))
To say the least: this prachin pictures definately subdued my JD costume creeps:)
The style show looks like from Jammu college/ school days!
Gee, this kid was size zero! good we have droolsome, renewed, modified avatar now:)
@Geeta, aaah girl! See what u missed out on;)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantashakdnavyaalex8NoaddictClumsyIntrovertAanchal15-Reshmi-barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

@Nish,Nidhi,Tanu... You girls are riot :))
To say the least: this prachin pictures definately subdued my JD costume creeps:)
The style show looks like from Jammu college/ school days!
Gee, this kid was size zero! good we have droolsome, renewed, modified avatar now:)
@Geeta, aaah girl! See what u missed out on;)

So true Shaina. I am kicking myself for not having paid more attention to those guys back then. LOL

spdpnavyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index