Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya's look for the reception!! (Page 4)

_Mannat_ IF-Dazzler
_Mannat_
_Mannat_

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Was Very disppointed at the look! And her hair style! What kind of her hair style waz that?
They really need to change it! I am sorry! The hair was just A Big Mess! They could've straighted it & left it open! Sumthing like that!
But sumthing nice! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36SriBshaaranya

^orpita^ Senior Member
^orpita^
^orpita^

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
i agree !! first of all she needs infact immergency HAIRDO !! pleasssee hairdo is badly needed !! she has a really bad hair :|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBshaaranya

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
very disappointed ...her entire look was quite tacky...and hairdo was just can't tolerable...why she keeps it in front...who does it these days??...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36SriB_Mannat_shaaranyahopehot

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
yep totally agree
she's so pretty  but they messed up the look

and plz remove the flowers it looks like  the old ..sixtiyies Ouch

Edited by hopehot - 20 September 2011 at 5:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB_Mannat_shaaranya

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I hated the saaree...Most...it was looking so yucks...even ma mother dint like it...DeadDeadDead...she said...any saree they pick up...he he LOLLOLLOL

SriBshaaranya

cutiesakshi Senior Member
cutiesakshi
cutiesakshi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
agree wid u guys...me too was vry dissapointed to see priya's hairstyle...it seems as if dey r totally ignoring lead actress...infact double body n priya's look was proving dat dey wr in hurry to complete dat recepton n all...d show is earning a gud TRP...ppl r emotionally attached wid it...so plz dnt ignore leads...m realy vry dissapointed..Cry

_Mannat_shaaranya

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Everything abt Priya was tacky-cheap..Her looks, saree, jwelery, and hair do was plain old ugly...Shipra wore better saree for the Reception event..

What is Neha wearing for a wedding reception?  They wore better clotehs for mehndi than tonight...Gosh being Kapoor family Priya looked bad and I was disappointed...

Nice to See Seema Jha singing at the reception...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 September 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB_Mannat_cherrypansyshaaranyakinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
only one thing to say ..horrible...i was just Wacko..was she dress for her own reception  or  for sheela's or Munni's majlis?..LOL  who do wear on reception party a cheap chammak challo kind of  red sari..,is she  millionaire Ram kapoor's wife...? i understand she wants to be simple but is this call simple or tasteless...why didnot she wear little jewellery  ? not sinoor bindi? why her stupid hair was on right shoulder?same o silver lipstick? i was watching the precap..even that churhel Ram's mom even wears a beautiful sari...
What happen to wardrobe ppl of BALH?
No wonder Y Ram was hesitate to say .." u r looking gorgeous".. icant blame him...ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985Raima36prernacda_Mannat_MusiqueloverSriBcherrypansyshaaranya-MariaMars--Amby-avivakirk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index