India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya's look for the reception!!

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I don't know about others but personally i did not like Priya's look for the reception, i felt that her hairdo and makeup was really tacky & cheap looking though the saree is extremely beautiful!!
The hair tied up in a bun with that accessory in the side looked good in the green saree she wore to Karthik's wedding but for this occasion & saree it's simply not HAPPENING!!
Frankly i think Priya's after wedding wardrobe isn't very nice it's very cheap and not at all fit for Mrs Priya Kapoor.
No offence to anybody who doesn't agree with my viewpoint!!!

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821neeru aroraleenagummadiER_ER_YAkrishnasupremesheena27kananyawhite39surbhi_16sushraifatsoRaima36aewa^orpita^singh008Mamananeelabhatasha80pari_41bmm1985siyonaDivya23.aisha.damorSweets09ShaiqMadihaSphallolaliaashi4567M_n_hNirjhor105Chaudhrytmbabu2008Gauri22cuterosyNaina007kavmukshamzanuhaGunjan._Mannat_jyothi1989arunima_LUITash91br200910Dimdim.kinu17frenz4udesigrl05-Amby-.Senorita.Prinsesse.Suvinycsweetiecuttiee-MariaMars-_dkmystery_wida

jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i agree the saree was not at like the kapoors should have worn..
it was tacky..
she should have went for some classy black saree... instead...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CMONshaaranya

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
No yaar she does look good..but we all said that her hairdresser needs to change...the bun with flowers tucked in the side is such a sixties retro look...but still she looks pretty..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27aewacutiesakshiNirjhor105Chaudhrytmgirdharmonasaisamanvishaaranyahopehot

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

No yaar she does look good..but we all said that her hairdresser needs to change...the bun with flowers tucked in the side is such a sixties retro look...but still she looks pretty..

Yes UNDENIABLY Sakshi is very beautiful & can carry almost anything with grace & beauty but there's a limit to how much one can carry something off!!
The clothes are tolerable but the way the hair is done up SUCKS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesakshigirdharmonaSphallolalia_Mannat_

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hmm...I also felt that the saree was too bright..flashy...jatku color...not graceful at all... :(

just my opinion. :(

Edited by sakshisfan - 19 September 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudshaaranyahopehot

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
sakshi was lookin beautifull but YES keeping in mind reception taht saree was not ok... she should have wear somthing very classic black colour sareee...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baparna4uprernacdashaaranya

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisfan

Hmm...I also felt that the saree was too bright..flashy...jatku color...not graceful at all... :(

i thought so too in the beginning when I saw the saree but then i realised that problem isn't with the saree it's with the look the make up, the HAIR is the biggest drawback in the entire look

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbud-SakshisFan-

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaranya

Originally posted by sakshisfan

i thought so too in the beginning when I saw the saree but then i realised that problem isn't with the saree it's with the look the make up, the HAIR is the biggest drawback in the entire look

I agree with you...whatever the Sari color..am sure Sakshi will carry it off very gracefully...but the hairdo is miserable...the bun and rose look makes her look closer to 40...not 33 atleast !!!!

But this was just the precap...am sure...the camera angels and lighting which they will use in the actual episode tomorrow will yet again prove us wrong and we'll be glad that Sakshi is the Angel indeed. Sleepy

Edited by sakshisfan - 19 September 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baparna4ubmm1985AbhiAniChaudhrytm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index