Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Highlights:

Rothod knows the truth and is ok with that. he wants tapasya to be

with him.  

Damini came to ichcha's house for ichcha's Ghodh Bharai

Ichcha's Ghod bharai

Jogi is ready to go to ichcha's ghod bharai

Nani is also ready to go

Hi friends i m doing written update for the first time so pls Bear  me and my mistakes

Now I understand how difficult will be to write.

Sorry friends I cannot give you dialogue to dialogue on this update

Now update..

Episode starts from Mr. Rothod saying to tapasya that he doesn't know when and how a kid became his desire but he wants kids whatever happens.. (u know na director loves to shock us initially before making the actor say right dialoguesWink)

and after that he says its ok if he doesn't have kids but he wants tapasya to be with him always. He cant imagine his life without Tapasya.

Tapasya's parents and nani are very happy with his decision. (there were few dialogues by Jogi but I could not follow them friends)

BREAK

Ichcha's Ghodh Bharai

Ichcha is very happy and looking very pretty in red colour suit.

Mai and another lady (the one widow i dont know her name)  looking after the arrangements for the Ghodh Bharai.

Ichcha  to mai

I asked you to arrange Ghodh bharai very simple.

for that Mai replied yes I m doing in very simple way as your wish otherwise I would have made it very grand.

Mai offered fruits to ichcha and Damini has come to ichcha's house. She (Dhamini) looked very happy and offered greatings to mai and the other lady. Damini spoke to Kanna

Mai offered nashta to Damini which dhamini said she just had at her house before leaving for that mai said today is very special  pls u have to have it. U r going to become grand mother after few days (something like that)

Dhamini is very happy that everyone is taking care of ichcha very well in that house. She said the same to ichcha. Ichcha remembers something like mai saying about servent etc.. to the other lady and the lady also agreeing the same (sorry guys I could not follow the flashback sence properly) and started crying. Dhamini wipes the tears and tells ichcha that it's a happy day and u should not cry.

BREAK

@JOGI's house

Nani comparing both ichcha and tapasya's situations and crusing ichcha for having Ghodh bharai.

Divya says she is not cared about what is happening with ichcha but she is very sad for tapasya's situation.    

But nani was saying here we got to know the truth that tapasya can never have kids and there ichcha celebrating her Godh Bharai. nani said How come a servant's daughter has everything but not tapasya.

Jogi comes there and asks divya if she is not coming to ichacha's GB, for that divya said she cant go for ichcha's GB when she is still in sorrow for tapasya's issue. Jogi says if we go there we can forget the tapasya's problem for sometime. And he says ichcha is also our daugher for that Divya says ichcha is like our daugher but not our daugher. She says she cant go to the DB and asked Jogi also not to go.

Nani says she will go with Jogi for the GB and she too wants to give blessing to ichcha.  Divya is very shocked at the decision.

After Jogi left nani says to divya that, u & your daughter don't know how to behave. She again says at this time she (divya) should not make jogi angry and we (Divya and nani) should not leave jogi alone with the mother & daughter (Ichcha & Damini). She again says I don't know what magic they (I&D) did on jogi, he is very fond of them. Nani says she herself will go and give blessings to Ichcha.

PRECAP:

Rathod & Tapasya

Rothod says to tapasya that he is ok with not having kids. He doesn't want kids (something like that) he wants tapasya.

Tapasya says she doesn't understand why always happiness snatches away from her.

I m very very sorry for the mistakes.

Note:

Hey friend tomorrow I can not able to update on the same date. I will update on the next day if any one can update on the same day pls come forward'

Edited by harshdb - 19 September 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsawebkapahcirmomsx3loop118ps_ksaggi80ER_ER_YAsmile365daysSumi_08Anaxibiamanjushaskavitha_gurramanna_88r11705padsouza49shiny3nrg2011ranj_mJessystevensPJAKAHAANIak4423766463caliocgirltyagijikhazwhippyA-HELPING-HANDsusan88velvetscarfkrk05anngrace_samsoncloudzmiss_patel5Desdemonaelgeenanda_gopasinipillaibmm1985rgattuprattsmahmansmanurulainmoharikafanarushi_05sunrise35PutijaChalhovJenishazzlavanyazdaddysgirl786Gauri22TheSnowmancherrypansyraju_skyshelly_nairBella.veil_of_rosesJugni-Udiankit111PavaniShinyuknaik99artikbanna44jyoti06nivedithasanwSRKLuvr.Saraa.anshraPrinsesse.Suvipoongs123jasraj123AbommiRoshini1494somergasm.Rajinilicioustiny15

kumbam78 Groupbie
kumbam78
kumbam78

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I can update for tommorow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deepa...Good attempt...Clap

Edited by Roshini1494 - 19 September 2011 at 12:13pm

harshdb

renitha86 Newbie
renitha86
renitha86

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for update

Highlights:

Rothod knows the truth and is ok with that.

Damini came to ichcha's house

Ichcha's Ghod bharai

Jogi is ready to go to ichcha's ghod bharai

Nani is also ready to go

Hi friends i m doing written update for the first time so pls spare me and my mistakes

Now I understand how difficult will be to write. Sorry friends I cannot give you dialogue to dialogue on this update

Now update..

Episode starts from Mr. Rothod saying to tapasya that he doesn't when and how a kid became his desire but he wants kids whatever happens.. (I shocked them by saying like this)

and after that he says its ok if he doesn't have kids he wants tapasya to be with him always. He cant imagine his life without Tapasya.

Tapasya's parents and nani are very happy with his decision. (there are few dialogues by Jogi friends but I could not follow them)

BREAK

Ichcha's Ghodh Bharai

Ichcha is very happy and looking very pretty in red colour suit.

Mai and  looking after the arrangements for the Ghodh Bharai. Ichcha said to mai that I asked you to arrange Ghodh bharai very simple. Mai replied yes I m doing in very simple way as your wish otherwise I would have made it very grand.

Mai offered fruits to ichcha and Damini has come to ichcha's house. She was very happy and offered greatings to mai and the other lady. Damini spoke to Kanna

Mai offered nashta to Damini which dhamini said she just had at her house before leaving for that mai said today is very special and happy day pls u have to have it. U r going to become grand mother after few days (something like that)

Dhamini is very happy that everyone is taking care of ichcha very well in that house. She said the same to ichcha. Ichcha remembers something like mai saying about servent etc.. to dhamini (sorry guys I could not follow the flashback sence properly) and started crying. Dhamini wipes the tears and tells ichcha that it's a happy accusation u should not cry.

BREAK

@JOGI's house

Nani comparing both ichcha and tapasya's situations and crusing ichcha for having Ghodh bharai.

Divya says she is not cared about what is happening with ichcha but she is very sad for tapasya's situation.    

But nani was saying here tapasya can never have kids but ichcha celebrating. How come a servant's daughter has everything but not tapasya.

Jogi comes there and asks divya if she is not coming to ichacha's GB for that divya said she cant go for ichcha's GB when she is still sorrow for tapasya's issue. Jogi says if we go there we can forget the tapasya's problem for sometime. And he says ichcha is also our daugher for that Divya says ichcha is like our daugher but not our daugher. She says she cant go to the DB and asked Jogi also not to go.

Nani says she will go with Jogi for the GB and she too wants to give blessing to ichcha and Divya is shocked at the decision.

After Jogi left nani says divya that u & your daughter don't know how to behave. She says at this time she (divya) should not make jogi angry and we (Divya and nani) should not leave jogi alone with the mother & daughter (Ichcha & Damini). She again says I don't know what magic they (I&D) did on jogi, he is very fond of them. Nani says she herself will go and give blessings to Ichcha.

PRECAP:

Rathod & Tapasya

Rothod says to tapasya that he is ok with not having kids. He doesn't want kids (something like that) he wants tapasya.

Tapasya says she doesn't understand why always happiness snatches away from her.

I m very very sorry for the mistakes. I m very hurry in typing.. I will correct tomorrow morning.

Note:

Hey friend tomorrow I can not able to update on the same date. I will update on the next day if any one can update on the same day pls come forward'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhs987naj7-Thabassum-harshdb

anngrace_samson Groupbie
anngrace_samson
anngrace_samson

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
First time readin uttaran wu in short time after the showtime. I never watch the show, i just read wu to knw wats hpnin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbow01harshdb

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
You have given a fabulous update :-)

harshdb

Jenishazz Goldie
Jenishazz
Jenishazz