Monday Update : 09/19/11 (Page 3)

rosemary22 Newbie
rosemary22
rosemary22

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thanks Baghi dear for the wonderful update..Big smile
@ Pearl - Get well soon Hug

Like u all said it was a good relief from GW tortures and her Censored dialogues.
The 3 friends out to school was good to watch with their sweet memories and Kalyani's interest and feel about her incomplete education was nice to watch. The way she asked to be with them @ college with the duo was again shown as how she was pushed away from education to work. It would be nice if they show Kalyani also does some distance education besides her work with her frnds Thulz and deepa's help. Wont that increase the importance of education and more stress on the theme of the show..Day Dreaming..

I too think its bcos of Super singer they are delaying with interesting scenes and wantedly trying to push episodes as such..Confused..we will know in few weeks prob..

Super Singer?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKarthiN90

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Tks Bhagi for the update..

super episode showing girls day out..it was day of memories not only to the fab trio but also to us--memories that T's dress brought back--the famous court scene dress rolled over to hospital ...

VR's function was simple, pleasant and showed the beginning of T in dr. laxman's life.  The face that seemed similiar to laxman is to play a pivot role in his life in all days to come, i suppose...

The girls day out at school was poignant, and as accorn put it blended their feelings of the past, present and future..one of nostalgia, present of happines and acceptance and future of apprehensions for Kalyani but stirred optimism and determination to keep the friendship going for all of them...def i too wish as shubba said Kalyani manages to pursue her studies, in some manner.  But must applaud laxman and her principal for speaking encouraging words to her from the heart...Def girls do hav a way of going past their childhood friends after marriage and are wanting the same later down the lane...

anyway the rest of the week am sure not to be so pleasant..let us see...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22GayashriTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

mala_15 Senior Member
mala_15
mala_15

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhagi for the awesome and lovely update. Now coming to the episode.Cool

Finally as expected by the viewers Lakshman has met ThulasiBig smile and I feel that this meeting will drive them even more closer in near future which will lead the doctor to help Thulasi out of his guilt that he has spoilt that girl's life due to his shameful act in the past.Approve Moreover it was nice to see Deepa's family after a long time that to in a good position.Smile

The episode was very sweet as the director showed the strong friendship which exists between Deepa,Thulasi and Kalyani which will not allow them to stay apart from each other throughout their life.Smile It was bad to see Kalyani feel that she  was not able to continue her studies because of her family situationUnhappy but felt happy when Thulasi and Deepa convinced her and gave her some words of encouragement which once again showed their friendship as a strong one which will not separate them.Tongue Last but not least it was good to see that Thulasi's confidence level has increased a lot as days go by.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22GayashriTTfanKarthiN90

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks TTfan for your super update Big smile

@Shamz and Tanu, ROFL I also thought this Lax is saying Bhuvs resembles Thuls nu Dead Then I cooled myself down by thinking maybe Thulasi reminds Lax of MM and that's why he says engeyo paartha maari.

But weirdest part is that Lax can spot some familiarity with Thulasi but Bhuvs can't notice anything about her own daughter when she has met her 3-4 times and has even went to her house... what connection she has to her daughterAngryDead

@Gunz, hhahahahaha, yes me too got reminded of last years court epis in Thulasi' chudi. But think positively, she also got hospital romance Tongue

Anyways, as you all said, these 3 cute stooges was a nice break to see from other non-nice ppl Big smile
And I have a solution for Kalyani and Deepa, just marry Thuls' brothers and they will never split Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Go to top