India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Monday Update : 09/19/11 (Page 2)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I am really happy today.. I was always wondering to do some T&T scene's update.. On the other hand today I got this wonderful episode.. For that I really should Thank Pearl.. Hope she recovers soon..!! Hug

I enjoyed updating today's episode.. It was really nice to see VR happy with the travels..It was nice to see Prabha with all those girls..

School scene was too good.. The BGM was so nice and apt for that scene..I loved the scene where they 3 enter the classroom and sit on the bench.. !!Day Dreaming Superb..!!

I too don't want them to get seperated..!! Lets see how the story line moves with this scene and dialogs of Kalyani..!!

Edited by TTfan - 19 September 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoThendralfanvjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

I am really happy today.. I was always wondering to do some T&T scene's update.. On the other hand today I got this wonderful episode.. For that I really should Thank Pearl.. Hope she recovers soon..!! Hug

I enjoyed updating today's episode

Awww, im happy for you ka that you got a nice episodeBig smile U did it really nice and also enjoyed a lot, we can see itSmile

Ohh, Get Well Soon Pearl AkkaHug

autumnsconcertomini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKarthiN90

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
A very nice and excellent update for a good episode.

A good start for this week and a surprisingly enjoyable and festive episode w/o GW or any negative characters!! Wow, T managed to attend the function on her own.

VR's dreams turned to reality and he truly derserves this and a lot more. Lax asking T if they have met before means T's background is gonna come out very soon. I wish Bhu/Lax comes to know of T soon and let GW also know of this before C arrives!

The 2nd and 3rd parts showing the nostalgic memories of the  trio going back to their school somehow did reflect the viewers' memories and thoughts. The days spent in school indeed are the most wonderful days free of the tensions of life and the plans for the future. As summed up beautifully by T, school is like a mother outside of home that plays a great role in shaping one's personality, character and values.

Hope Kalyani's great yearning for continuing her education is fulfilled soon.

Today's episode revolved around the beautiful bond of friendship lasting beyond many trials and tribulations of life and K's apprehensions about continuing the bond after marriage. Hope the three girls maintain this bond for life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertovjayamTTfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90Shemmo

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Finally! One WHOLE episode without any GWs/psychos/SQs!Big smile That in itself needs a HUGE round of applauseClap. Thanks director for offering us viewers a brief reprieve from the daily garbage spilled by any of the above mentioned people (well more like demons).

First part was sweet. Deepa eagerly inviting Thuls and Kalyani was nice to see. Her inquiring about TA was also very polite. Indira managed to finally pull herself out of the gutter league by no commenting on Thuls's entry. Though I still find it unreasonable for her to dislike Thuls, at least she didn't spew verbal venom (a la GW). But nonetheless, I still found myself cringing when she interrupted Thuls, before Thuls said MM's name.

She was so close to figuring out her mother's identity, so tantalizingly close. So was, for that matter, Prabha. He too was inches away from figuring out who his half-sister was.ShockedLax saying her saw Thuls somewhere certainly qualified as a bang head against wall moment. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that Dr.Lax won't say that Thuls and Bhuvana look the sameDeadDeadDead.

It was nice to see something good happen to Varadan for once. With the exception of Thuls, no one else has suffered like him. He is an encouraging father, a hard worker and a responsible family man. He is also very poor, very sick and had to suffer as Bhuvana's driver. So it is nice to see something good happen to him for a change. Hopefully he will go far with his travels company!Clap

It was unusual to see Dr.Lax not tensed and worried all the time. I guess he temporarily forgot about Dharman.LOL It was also odd to see a happier Prabha in tow. I thought he was upset with his parents, now it seems that he is not...I wish the director would make his character a bit more consistent.

Last part was the best part. From the 3 musketeers reminiscing to discussing their futures, all the dialogues were brilliant. Kalyani's dialogue about going from best in her science class to dropping out of school to support her family, really echoed the sentiments of many children living in the worst parts of the world. Thuls's dialogues about how the school was her first true mom, was also endearing to see. These are Thuls's roots. This school is what propelled her life, when just about everything else was going so painfully wrong.

Kalyani getting sentimental and debating with Deepa&Thuls also reflects the average married woman's life. Girls just don't seem to maintain friendships after marriage, and the various factors that Kalyani mentioned do indeed play a huge role. Specifically the roles of in-laws and one's husband. Thuls, who is lucky enough to have TA (who himself is a huge advocate of friendship), never has to fear losing her friends (even though TA, brainwashed by GW, literally banned Thuls from seeing Deepa; Thuls eventually convinced him, or rather her tears).

However, I hope this doesn't foreshadow any drastic measures that will ruin Thuls, Deepa and Kalyani's friendship, especially not their prospective grooms (i.e. Thuls's brothers). Then again, once these three are family, nothing will get between themSmile!

Looking forward to the atomic bomb that will go off when Thuls's parents are revealed and GW/psycho's plans are revealed!Day Dreaming       

rosemary22mini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks TT fan for the excellent updates.

A light, emotional episode today that was nicely shown.

I actually never expected the episode to start like this.  I thought somehow Bazari would try to create some problem for Tulasiā€¦..and I thought Prabha would bring Tamil to the opening too.

Anyways another girls day episode.  It was nice to see that Varadhan has his own business now.  I hope this family sees more happiness.  Tulasi was as usual sweet and visiting their previous school was nice.

Overall good, but expecting more good episodes this week.

autumnsconcertomini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90Shemmo

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

Hope she recovers soon..!! Hug

Originally posted by Shamz.

Ohh, Get Well Soon Pearl AkkaHug

Thanks a lot for the wishes! Hopefully will recover soon in a week Hug.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_00vjayamTTfanNixkieKarthiN90Shemmo

rosemary22 Newbie
rosemary22
rosemary22

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks TTFan for the Super UpdateWink
Evalavu interestinga story line pogum podhu edhuku ipadi oru episode. Waiting for tt cute scene. Idha mattum whole epi kattunga. TT scenes mattum 2 min mela kattidadinga. Ponga sir nenga romba mosam

Edited by rosemary22 - 19 September 2011 at 8:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Baghi dear for the wonderful update..Big smile
@ Pearl - Get well soon Hug

Like u all said it was a good relief from GW tortures and her Censored dialogues.
The 3 friends out to school was good to watch with their sweet memories and Kalyani's interest and feel about her incomplete education was nice to watch. The way she asked to be with them @ college with the duo was again shown as how she was pushed away from education to work. It would be nice if they show Kalyani also does some distance education besides her work with her frnds Thulz and deepa's help. Wont that increase the importance of education and more stress on the theme of the show..Day Dreaming..

I too think its bcos of Super singer they are delaying with interesting scenes and wantedly trying to push episodes as such..Confused..we will know in few weeks prob..

Edited by shubba - 19 September 2011 at 9:08pm

mini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top