Pratigya
Pratigya

Yeh Kiya Ho Raha Hain (Page 3)

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvira22

She saw him disturbed ...   so 4 some change , she wants to  take him out of  TN nautanki ...  . I will love to c dere 2nd Honey moon ...

Yes this is a more plausible scenario, after watching the segment carefully !!! i also think that she wasn't making any advances but was just trying to pull him out of the bed, she clearly told him to get out of the bed and asked him why is he retorting to stay in the bed during the day time. I think not many male leads could be seen tucked in their beds when worried during the day time LOL

But as usual he did what he does so efficiently these days, blurted out his frustration on poor P, accusing her of not feeling for HIS family's problems and wanting to go out, how dare she !!!!!, His sudden shouting at her left her bewildered, she was not expecting such outbursts for no fault of her and thinking that what a mistake, this may put a permanent damper on all her future attempts to appease Krishna !!! i suspect. Confused

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 20 September 2011 at 7:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22---Yemi---

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
good post bro Big smile

i think the thalurain is either planning something big or is on the brink of redemption

n i think P is only trying to lighten up K's mood...n K is again taking rest at home when he could have busied his mind in looking up some restaurants for lease Ouch  but his frustration at what's happening is understandable...

Edited by dhakarn - 20 September 2011 at 8:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

good post bro Big smile

i think the thalurain is either planning something big or is on the brink of redemption

n i think P is only trying to lighten up K's mood...n K is again taking rest at home when he could have busied his mind in looking up some restaurants for lease Ouch  but his frustration at what's happening is understandable...

In response to the red part, only showing his frustration is not differentiating him from the rest of the family, he blurted his frustration out on SS and was given a shut up call by SS, which seemed to me as the end of conversation between them, I mean on one hand his solution is to commit murder and go to jail or on the other hand do nothing but retire to his bed, kind of seemed so unreal of his true character.

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

good post bro Big smile

In response to the red part, only showing his frustration is not differentiating him from the rest of the family, he blurted his frustration out on SS and was given a shut up call by SS, which seemed to me as the end of conversation between them, I mean on one hand his solution is to commit murder and go to jail or on the other hand do nothing but retire to his bed, kind of seemed so unreal of his true character.

me too am bewildered at his behavior... i don't think K ended the communication between him n SS...he is too disgusted/shocked/worried to speak to SS ...some part of him is still telling him its not his father's fault, its all G's n that part is telling him to kill G...but  there is a equal stronger part which shouts at him that SS is responsible n he is refusing to accept it...then came komal's misfortune n he is forced to accept that his father is responsible...n he is fighting it...even when P tries to minimize his anger towards SS , he is trying to fight her off but wanting to believe it at the same time...he is trying to convince himself...he is agitated...but all these emotions doesn't add up to why he is  his laying on the bed without doing anything...but then once we will get to see the whole scene we will get a clear picture

Love-u-all

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

good post bro Big smile

me too am bewildered at his behavior... i don't think K ended the communication between him n SS...he is too disgusted/shocked/worried to speak to SS ...some part of him is still telling him its not his father's fault, its all G's n that part is telling him to kill G...but  there is a equal stronger part which shouts at him that SS is responsible n he is refusing to accept it...then came komal's misfortune n he is forced to accept that his father is responsible...n he is fighting it...even when P tries to minimize his anger towards SS , he is trying to fight her off but wanting to believe it at the same time...he is trying to convince himself...he is agitated...but all these emotions doesn't add up to why he is  his laying on the bed without doing anything...but then once we will get to see the whole scene we will get a clear picture

Agree with what you are saying and his acts were probably showing those emotions some how Confused, but misbehaving with his own wife and venting out his anger on her can not be justified at all, in my view he is totally wrong there, SS knows about every ones weaknesses and is shrewdly exploiting those to give all a shut up call. 
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
good post bro see if prats can vent out her anger on krishna then why not krishna and he do it more often and prats knows him bechara too much worried never expected his father will do such ghatya thing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allheera1702

Go to top