The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavgaurimisha

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hi Usha ,..
After a long long time the day came when I actually gave PR a skip ...So far I am resisting ...Don't  know  what to do ... actually after reading your write up I would love to see Manav andArchana cry for Soham...
But then that promo comes to my head ...Looks like Varsha is showing no remose for Archana and  Archu is going to reward  this psycho with her baby ...That is why I am not watching ...

But loved the write up and trying to imagine the show from your eyes ...

show wasn't bad today at all guruji..i just can't figure out why archu would donate soham to varsha like that..she lied so much to archu..OMG..i got so pissed at varsha..archu was crying..and this lady knows everything still kept lying..my god..archu should never give soham to her..never ever..if she does..i would never like archu again..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suangaurimishaTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtbaby

@usha di my my u r too funny

thanks yaar manjusha..Big smile..i am glad u liked it..Big smile..

swtbabygaurimisha

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Usha your post is tempting me to watch the show! I would be happy to know how much Manav and Archana are worried for Soham but then I get annoyed when I remember the promo. Why are the CVs determined to show ArMan mahaan everytime? I am sick of the never ending sacrifices especially when kids are involved. Varsha kidnapped a child, that is not someone who should be placed in charge of taking care of Soham it is someone who should be charged and locked behind bars! It is just a waste to see all this drama only to see the promo of Archana ready and willing to give away her son.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
@usha di PR comes for 30 mins. Or 45?

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz.kaz

I loved the ways K's and D's were asked ...but I dont think the police on 1st investigation know much about personal rivalries...
Archana should now understand that in today's world there is no need to show mahanta every now  and then. And to concentrate only on her Family.  She should not give Varsha her love symbol. And never should allow her to be with him alone.
Ekta plz stop playing with your audience emotions. If you dont know what n how to make the show hit then END it plz.

LOL..police learned all the family history in 1 hr..LOL..that was funny..OMG i was like how does he know manju threw sulo out of the house..ROFL..he was more like a gossip lady than an inspector..LOL..i agree with u yaar..don't play with people like this..don't treat kids like toys..i felt so bad for the poor boy..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsuangaurimisha

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtbaby

@usha di PR comes for 30 mins. Or 45?

i don't know yaar..looks like it was little longer today..more than 30 mins i guess..

swtbaby

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Usha your post is tempting me to watch the show! I would be happy to know how much Manav and Archana are worried for Soham but then I get annoyed when I remember the promo. Why are the CVs determined to show ArMan mahaan everytime? I am sick of the never ending sacrifices especially when kids are involved. Varsha kidnapped a child, that is not someone who should be placed in charge of taking care of Soham it is someone who should be charged and locked behind bars! It is just a waste to see all this drama only to see the promo of Archana ready and willing to give away her son.

mandy..show was okay today..manav was just making sure everyone answered the police..and wanted soham to be found..varsha is just sick..she has kept him in her own buliding but different house..Angry..sick lady she is..i hope archu comes to know about this..and won't donate..otherwise i would hate archu for giving up soham to varsha..she doesn't deserve him one bit..Dead..she lied to archu ..my god..i can't believe my eyes..how can be she so cruel to her own sister who let her play with her sonAngry

suan.Mandy.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index