India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will this plan stop Khushi from going to Raizada h

Tabu7 Goldie
Tabu7
Tabu7

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
If Shaym's plan behind bringing khushi's parents was to stop khushi going to raizada house, I don't see how it will work! I mean all khushi will have to say is that they are in good terms with her now! Her parents will surely agree! And khushi won't leave lavanya at this stage! Afterall she called her her friend!

Bua hates lavanya 's attitude towards khushi, but now they r friends!

Is shyam's plan flopped again!!! Hahahaha! Shame!! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786sun2011littlemoi

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I just hope NOT.
Shyam should fail.. He's disgusting!
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Shyam is such a creep
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Shyam is just waiting to have someone beat him up with dandaas on his skull!!... He wants to dig his grave by himself then SURE.. go ahead... its green signal from my side!!...

If he thinks that Khushi will get married to him or he will send her off to Lucknow in some way... Anjali is not gonna be pleased.. plus Anjali will defo mention this in RM that the talks of her marriage are on... and we might get to witness ASR's jealousy!!!...

Arnav and Khushi are bound together by destiny... they won't get separated by some clown.. and now that Khushi has gotten the Chunri Aashirwaad... it seems highly unlikely!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 19 September 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786luvtwilight19pinky_blueskies

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index