Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BBAT_fan_Amu

BBAT_fan_Amu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Don't you think, in a twisted way, that Andie's death is a result of Karma? Remember how in Season 1, Damon killed Lexi, Stephan's BFF? And now, Stephan killing Andie, seems as a sort of poetic justice for Lexi's death.
Also, in Season 1, Damon kills a certain Mr. Tanner, just to prove to Stephen that there was nothing humane in him. And now, Stephan killed Andie for the same reason, so that Damon would get the point and leave him alone.

Just my thoughts...
Whaddya say??

Edited by BBAT_fan_Amu - 19 September 2011 at 11:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartAngel-Jot.-nautankidollz-pritiraysRolzz.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Isn't it all coming to a full circle?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
'What goes around comes around'

There is definitely an ironic role reversal happening between Stamon. This time, Stefan is the one with the 'Hello, Brother' as opposed to Damon last time (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevRolzz-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

'What goes around comes around'

There is definitely an ironic role reversal happening between Stamon. This time, Stefan is the one with the 'Hello, Brother' as opposed to Damon last time (:

ya i did notice that tooLOL
 i mean it was like the first scene of s1 e1 with the roles exchanged
 so now stefan is doing to damon whatever damon did to him ...
 now  that might include so many things!!

n the way stefan;s being doing the things they appear to be much terrible then they did when damon did them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

n the way stefan;s being doing the things they appear to be much terrible then they did when damon did them...

It seems worse because we're so used to seeing Stefan as the righteous guy, Dolls and what makes it even tougher to accept him this way is because deep down, we know he's still the same but circumstances forced him to change and be what he wasn't in a long long timeOuch

BTW, I even see you using that avi with both of their's 'Hello, Brother!' Very interesting!

kashev

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

It seems worse because we're so used to seeing Stefan as the righteous guy, Dolls and what makes it even tougher to accept him this way is because deep down, we know he's still the same but circumstances forced him to change and be what he wasn't in a long long timeOuch

BTW, I even see you using that avi with both of their's 'Hello, Brother!' Very interesting!

thanks janaLOL
 i wanted to make the sigg the b=very second i finished with watching epi 1 s3
 the scenes were soo similar only the chracters were exchanged
 n then i agree with whatever u say
 stef always had been the right guys the lovable caring one '
 i fell badly for him in first two episodes only n now everything abt him is gonna change n that would be sooo terrible to see :(

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
True, Dolls. It's been only one episode and I already miss our Stefan in Damon's and Elena's livesOuch

kashev

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I was getting bored with Stefan's role, but now I am going to enjoy watching this role reversal. 

Damn Stefan is going to be one creepy ripper. I have heard as the season progresses, Stefan is going to become totally what he was before. 

rekhab25

BBAT_fan_Amu

BBAT_fan_Amu

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Damon's bonding with Stefan in the 8th Epi reminds me of Stefan bonding with Damon in season 1 to find out what Damon was up to.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.