Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz- 19-09-11 (Page 2)

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Not a single TNiwasi with the exception of Pratigya and, at a push maybe GD, has the right to be righteous!!!Stern Smile

I am in total agreement with SS - you shouldnt point out the dirt on others til you wipe iot off yourself...however SS is an outrageous hypocrite in this regard so such a truth from him frankly is unbelievable even when it is true!LOL

I found GD to be OTT myself...the event whilst regretful is by no means the end of their precious Komalia's life and IMHO  in such situations, whilst their anger towards SS is justified, the vilaap is not.

I simply cannot fathom Ganga - it is beyond me and frankly not worthy of my time - suffice to say she has a lot to learn about power and relationships...

My thoughts on Baba I have posted elsewhere, but in short he needs to grow up and act his age not his shoe size... but AB is looking great these last few epis - and that's an eye-soother!Tongue

Am loving watching Chhotu grow up epi by epi!!!Heart 
He is more enjoyable to watch than his static mother or statue grandmother that's for sure...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtiheera1702Love-u-all---Yemi---dhakarnHamiSkybabithajhussainramso

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Some signs of guilt starting to appear by SS's recent demeanor, this may eventually help him realize about the fallout he is about to face, such as komal's loss, if he persists with this marriage with G. But he is still not backing down...In fact he is using this situation to rub in more salt to the wounds of other by showing them their own awkat. He making them realize that every one is living a lavish life beacuse of him and before punishing him punish others for their share of crimes.

The other interesting part was K telling off P when she tried to cheer him up, He seems so indecisive and unsure of himself and allowing his fathers crimes to effect his own relationship with his wife, She is doing all she can to keep calm at take TN, and she is trying to to take him away from all this depressing atmosphere but he is as usual preferring to stay inside his bedroom even during the day time moaning and pouting about the loss of family respect by his father, which seems to be a pretty common practice of Tthakurs and especially the male residents at TN, is somewhat mindboggling.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---dhakarnbabithaj

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Not a single TNiwasi with the exception of Pratigya and, at a push maybe GD, has the right to be righteous!!!Stern Smile

I am in total agreement with SS - you shouldnt point out the dirt on others til you wipe iot off yourself...however SS is an outrageous hypocrite in this regard so such a truth from him frankly is unbelievable even when it is true!LOL

I found GD to be OTT myself...the event whilst regretful is by no means the end of their precious Komalia's life and IMHO  in such situations, whilst their anger towards SS is justified, the vilaap is not.

I simply cannot fathom Ganga - it is beyond me and frankly not worthy of my time - suffice to say she has a lot to learn about power and relationships...

My thoughts on Baba I have posted elsewhere, but in short he needs to grow up and act his age not his shoe size... but AB is looking great these last few epis - and that's an eye-soother!Tongue

Am loving watching Chhotu grow up epi by epi!!!Heart 
He is more enjoyable to watch than his static mother or statue grandmother that's for sure...LOL

MMG Thumbs Up razor sharp analysis!! loved each and every word of your post... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettedhakarnbabithaj

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
A good episode all family member were sad for Komal.Arhaan BD is irritating.P i dont know why she has so much sympathy for SS may be bcoz Krishna loves him most.SS insulted everyone and blamed SDS and Shakti for Kesar miscarriage was bang on, but what about Kesar and Pratigya's murder attempt in which he was master planner lagta hain bhul gaye and what he said about K and P was  disgusting. K and P scene  difference of opinion.Precap is very confusing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Go to top