Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Sincerely hope that that does happen. Just been wishing that he doesn't end up shouting at Gopi instead which would mean taking a couple of steps back in their relationship. If Ahem does as you say then that will be wonderful!!!!!

As long as Rashi does not pass on the news to Gopi and instil fear into her, Gopi will be on his side to care him.

However, we already know that Rashi will get Gopi to make Kokila one of her dishes to eat as she has not eaten because she will be worried about Kinjal - as per one of the video clips had shown. This will not make Gopi study much.

We may expect Ahem coming home earlier than usual, not only to see his mum but will be checking on Gopi learning as it will be day 9. He may be shocked with what he sees - could he be the one to catch Rashi red handed? It nearly was Kokila today.
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great Analysis again Swasthi...
Yes I guess Ahems topmost Agenda is Gopis studies and of course gopi ..He was totally impressed to have Gopi as a student and was totally proud of her and plus point of today's show in front of his all family members , he could not take his eyes of her ... And Gopis smile was icing on the cake .. ahem was like damn tha phone , still he managed to look at her...

I felt like smacking on Rashis face when she was smirking ... Again she has underestimated her she has not realized -- well ahem knows it by now -gopi is such a quick learner

And about what's gonna happen next - after watching those sbb and sbs clips ,after the whole drama
at Kinjals place ... Rashi will be briefed on happeening by urmi ... And then she will do new kalakari ... Ask gopi to study thru cable tv , our innocent gopi will spend time calling cable guys and when it's on , again Kinjals ad will play which would upset Koki and ahem ... Well again, as there kalakaries are nit working now ... Anyway , at this point... I really don't want ahem to get upset bcozz of Gopi ... Since last (8 sns days) , gopi has been the reason to make ahem and whole family proud ..and of course making them happy
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gopi is so smart  ... Why does she listen to rashi.  why   why why    .   I feel like banging my head against the walll when rshi come near gopi, because gopi is so nice to that witch.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Gopi is so smart  ... Why does she listen to rashi.  why   why why    .   I feel like banging my head against the walll when rshi come near gopi, because gopi is so nice to that witch.

She has been conditioned by Urmila that Rashi is her bigger sister and that she has to respect her. Gopi has to see Rashi doing something really bad to her that will change her thinking of her and making her take on the role of her being the elder bahu in MM.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to see ahem actually looking for gopi's support like when he is upset of kinal's matter maybe this time gopi will support him and when she is successful she makes more place in heart 
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

sorry for the late post and as usual good analysis.

coming to me Ahem was so proud of her today. the moment he arrived his only motive was to get gopi .

He was afraid that like yesterday she might have not completed her studies. He was sure that she wont proceed without his guidance but gopi qualified with outstanding performance.

though nervous she did it and Ahem was so proud at her. This time we see ahem staring at her without any hesitation or consicious .

With a slight smile and a nod he gave his apprecitation like he wish to do. Today no matter what he was not distracted from her. Is this is called the falling stage or was it just  impression for gopi making him a good teacher.

We know that ahem 2 attempts to make his mom and kinjal teach have failed. So is ahem happy that gopi raised him among his family members or is it someting more.

Was this overrall a friendlily gesture or the begining of more than friendship. wait and see.

Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"She enchanted himwith her recitation and he did not let his eyes break away when she smiled at him afterwards. It was only when Koki said 'meri Gopi vahu' is good at everything that he looked around and thought, she is my wife too. He was so delighted and extremely impressed at her learning. "

I'm really loved that part. I too really feel the samething when i watch the part
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I would love to see ahem actually looking for gopi's support like when he is upset of kinal's matter maybe this time gopi will support him and when she is successful she makes more place in heart 

Priyakna my views are not that far from your. He will be broken following him slapping Kinjal, seeing his mum feeling deflated, upset and worried, and now Koki telling him to make his own name. This will leave him feeling emotionally broken. Gopi will see him in this state and as usual ask him if there is anything he wants, he will break his silence and share his burden with her. He may even hug her in this state?
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is true ahem gets emotional and hugs gopi hope that happens
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ever

That is true ahem gets emotional and hugs gopi hope that happens

That would be so cool , waiting for the day when he does this.