Ahem and love: Day 8 Part 2

Posted: 12 years ago
The last time Gopi over exceeded Ahem's expectation by recalling the 3x tables first thing in the morning.

Today he was enraptured by her recitation of the 9x tables to an audience of all the family members expect Chirag and Parag.

Ahem was so focused when he returned home enquiring for her, completely forgetting about his mum until she appeared. It seemed they telepathically spoken to each that she suddenly appeared from upstairs saying were she was and came down to greet him. He wanted nothing - no water or tea - other than her reciting the 9x tables and demanded her to say this by showing his stern face and an unblinking stare at her giving her no option at all.

She enchanted him with her recitation and he did not let his eyes break away when she smiled at him afterwards. It was only when Koki said 'meri Gopi vahu' is good at everything that he looked around and thought, she is my wife too. He was so delighted and extremely impressed at her learning.

He wanted her to please him like she had done in the morning. He only wanted her and to hear her voice again like he had in the morning to confirm that it was all not a dream. Koki was the one who verbally pinched him by confirming it to be real.

Was he just short of lifting her in the air in sheer delight? or something else? What do you think?
Wow sounds good can't wait to watch the show in the evening
it will be marvoulas to watch the show,
i shall go and watch, and get back to this in a while :D
Love the analysis! I think he was half expecting her not to be able to do it and when she did he really was impressed. I loved the way that from the moment he entered the house all he wanted was Gopi. It's as though he had been waiting for to see her all day! 😆 I'm suprised he's not letting his office work slip!
back..

like the analysis.

I am sure that he didn't even expect her to learn the 9 time tables

Well, well, it seems our Ahemji was ready to scold his wife today, but she managed to knock him for a loop. I have to agree with Sandy, it did seem like he was getting ready for disappointment today, but she managed to impress him instead.
One thing I have to say though, moment she said "I am here" he kept his eyes on her, he barley glanced away to greet his mom, and answer her, and even when she was finished, he continued to look to her, the phone distracted him for couple of seconds, but he gave her a sideways look.
First his mouth gaped open, then he was impressed and he actually gave her a small smile in approval. She not only managed to impress him, but he was proud because she managed to impress his family also.

Day 8 evening, and then day 9 and 10, what shall we expect?

No doubt, not only Koki but Ahem will also be upset because of Kinjle. Will Gopi be the support and soothing balm for their hurt feelings? This time not only Koki but will Ahem also look to Gopi to make him feel better? A very big possibility here.

Swasthi, once again fantastic analysis.
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chik

Wow sounds good can't wait to watch the show in the evening

Do comment after you have watched Chik.
Originally posted by sandyuk

Love the analysis! I think he was half expecting her not to be able to do it and when she did he really was impressed. I loved the way that from the moment he entered the house all he wanted was Gopi. It's as though he had been waiting for to see her all day! 😆 I'm suprised he's not letting his office work slip!

You know in day 8 he woke up to her waiting to show him that she stayed up all night to learn. He could not believe that she could learn all that over night and retell it to him with ease.

He probably was thinking at work as to how well she is learning under his instruction and the fact that she can learn anything in one go too.

Now he did think that she was in the same situation as yesterday but she proved him wrong. He was blown over and utterly delighted, and even proud at himself that he is able to teach his wife so well.
Originally posted by sbp1971

Well, well, it seems our Ahemji was ready to scold his wife today, but she managed to knock him for a loop. I have to agree with Sandy, it did seem like he was getting ready for disappointment today, but she managed to impress him instead.
One thing I have to say though, moment she said "I am here" he kept his eyes on her, he barley glanced away to greet his mom, and answer her, and even when she was finished, he continued to look to her, the phone distracted him for couple of seconds, but he gave her a sideways look.
First his mouth gaped open, then he was impressed and he actually gave her a small smile in approval. She not only managed to impress him, but he was proud because she managed to impress his family also.

No doubt, not only Koki but Ahem will also be upset because of Kinjle. Will Gopi be the support and soothing balm for their hurt feelings? This time not only Koki but will Ahem also look to Gopi to make him feel better? A very big possibility here.

Thanks Shilpa ... it is incredible as the hours and days tick by just how much we are seeing of Ahem and just how much he is transforming to loving her.

Yes, we are just two days and an evening away from her test and there have been plenty of attempts to distract her from studying by day and now something to upset him so that he will not teach her well --- all this done to not to let them get closer, with compliments from Rashi and Urmila.

Now Rashi may tell Gopi of the happenings at Urmila's house before they return home, only to bring fear into Gopi, who will remember her time when she was slapped by him too. She may want to keep her distance but he may seek more of her and may be drawn closer to her.
Originally posted by sbp1971

Sincerely hope that that does happen. Just been wishing that he doesn't end up shouting at Gopi instead which would mean taking a couple of steps back in their relationship. If Ahem does as you say then that will be wonderful!!!!!
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago