India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem!!

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
There are so many threads,posts..but nothing about our golden boy...He was looking sooo charming and handsome today in his black suit... Clap  I don't remember seeing him in black suit before...

.But the way he entered, his top 2 buttons opened, saying jai shee krishna grimly to rashi..He was oooh...Embarrassed

And the smile he gave, when gopi recited the tables of 9 correctly  was Clap

Also his bewilderment while phone rang and he was trying hard to not look pleased with gopi but he failed as we all watched...
(That landphone seriously needs treatment..LOL  Again it helped ahem..why is that always phones help him?? i think even phones have crush on ahemjee and they don't want him to look more than a second to gopi...Angry)...

But all things apart, ahemjee was totally adorable today...Clap

Do share your views ,comments...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paroomeempallavisarkarsandyuk-Arnisha--Nafisa-..Roopal..

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

There are so many threads,posts..but nothing about our golden boy...He was looking sooo charming and handsome today in his black suit... Clap  I don't remember seeing him in black suit before...

.But the way he entered, his top 2 buttons opened, saying jai shee krishna grimly to rashi..He was oooh...Embarrassed

Also his bewilderment while phone rang and he was trying hard to not look pleased with gopi but he failed as we all watched...
(That landphone seriously needs treatment..LOL  Again it helped ahem..why is that always phones help him?? i think even phones have crush on ahemjee and they don't want him to look more than a second to gopi...Angry)...

@bold
godROFL
good one
now gopi will have to compete with the phones too to win over ahemROFL

and ya ahem looked so cuteEmbarrassed
he was the show stealerEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1sandyukgohem123

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thats right ahem looks fresh compared to others I only watch saathiya for him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1sandyukgohem123-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

@bold
godROFL
good one

Exactly only when he came did the episode pick up, it was same old same old before that, Rashi doing kalakaries and Gopi falling for them, Rashi taking the credit for Gopi's work, nothing different.

But as soon as Aham came, Rashi greeted only him ignoring Jigarji...lol, talking point there. Then he asks Rashi where is Gopi, Gopi came out of no way and announced her presence came down the stairs, he refuses to drink any tea until Gopi recites the 9 x table, she does so sweetly and his all satisfied, then the precap him being shocked seeing the modelling advert on the TV...everything was just crap apart from when he turned up in the episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukgohem123

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ever

Thats right ahem looks fresh compared to others I only watch saathiya for him

I watch for Aham, Gopi, Kokila and Urmila (she's extremely funny guys) also...Wink

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 19 September 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by roopalgupta

@bold
godROFL
good one

Exactly only when he came did the episode pick up, it was same old same old before that, Rashi doing kalakaries and Gopi falling for them, Rashi taking the credit for Gopi's work, nothing different.

But as soon as Aham came, Rashi greeted only him ignoring Jigarji...lol, talking point there. Then he asks Rashi where is Gopi, Gopi came out of no way and announced her presence came down the stairs, he refuses to drink any tea until Gopi recites the 9 x table, she does so sweetly and his all satisfied, then the precap him being shocked seeing the modelling advert on the TV...everything was just crap apart from when he turned up in the episode.

I agree with Nafisa, the epi only picked up when Ahem arrived home. Before that it was just the same nonsence with Rashi spoiling Gopi's work.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123ANJ4-Nafisa-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Ahem just lights up the screen.  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk