Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Waste of My time today! (Page 3)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Episode Rating 2/10

I seriously spent my 30 precious minute watching the show.! 

Opening Scene

Dont even get me started! I hated the episode to bits! I thought the same -- Neel chapter was closed! Abhay had already confronted them on it and they had taken the blame -- then why did suddenly Neel come up again!? Angry That was a total waste of scene for me today! They can come up with better than that

Misha, Kabir, and T;

I loved this scene -- there was too much of T's crap though but still I liked it! They could have just shortened it a bit.

Madhu, and Arnav

Dead Dead -- Thats all I can say for it! Sorry we do realize that they are important characters -- but since we already have so many pyaar ki kahaaniyan going on at the moment this one for sure is not needed Angry

Piya

I told you -- I dont trust Pia. I mean come on! If not break up but you should have atleast questioned Jeh on what Abhay revealed!? I mean they were some ugly truths persay. And Jeh!? Why do the CV's want me to dislike him more than I already started have!? I mean he dint learn his lesson and he again began treating Alina like crap -- Dude! he has some serious anger issues! And after seeing the way he talked with Alina in the car -- if Pia still stays with him -- then for me she is plain pathetic Dead

Panchi, and Danish

15 mins of nonsense.! Seriously! Panchi and her freaking drama. Can't cvs not understand by putting Panchi in the forefront of screen space, ur risking ur trps. ! NO one wants to see Panchi for 15 mins straight!Seriously, we do not care about Danchi man! Get in ur head CVS!

Why!? Again why Panchi!? Danish toh tha bhi nahi -- she alone was so irritating! What can we do to let the CV's know that she is a completely hateable charcter now!? Angry Angry I seriously wish she would have had her end in the accident becoz 15 minutes of her torture -- not worth it! Dead

The only person i actually liked today was Chand, and Kabir. Felt sorry for him. That's it. 

Yes -- Chand Kabir and Abhay were good in the last scene. I also liked Alina but Jeh spoiled it for me! Dead

vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I think that this Etka and her CVs don't have BRAIN I mean in other serials(not ektas serial)they show the leads alot and also they show the leads romancing I mean Doug romances with each other.. Bt in Ektas serial she keeps on separating two loves.. Even in KDMHMD she did that n in PKYEK she's doing the same...!Doesn't she know anything except for separating two loves and showing something we viewers do want to see??..Seriously she needs to visit IF to see what viewers thinks about her show..Can't we just get some abhiya romantic scenes and other interesting scenes wid Sid n Metz returned..This WW n Vampires fight is just a crap waste of tiME!!I mean in GHSP they show lots of Maaneet romancing scenes n there cute scenes..N in PKYEK now days dey shows just a crap n yh before d leap abhiya were only 2gether for 2 months n Maaneet was foreva.!I think that there is something wrong wid Ekta n in her life something dat kind of thing happend so dats y in her serials she doesn't really shows d main leads nor there romantic scenes or cute scenes we viewers wanted to see..She keeps on separating two souls hate her for this!!!!!If I would meet her I would give her a hard slap or a punch for this!!!.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index