India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

RIP Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Geet Handa: A 18 year old girl from a small town harboring simple dreams. She would be more than happy with just one thing, a nice loving husband. Enter Dev Singh Khurana who heartlessly:

- Married Geet in 3 days
- Took away all her property and jewellery
- Slept with her
- Abandoned her
- Left her to die with a tyrannical family
- Did not bother to ask what happened to her

You bring in Maan Singh Khurana, a man with high moral values and principles who falls crazily in love with Geet. We thought you would get her justice. It would be irony that Dev turned out to be Maan's brother but a show like this could have given hope to thousands of women wherein a man was punished for his sins. Dev;s crime was heinous and by no means forgivable. The creatives went ahead and still:

- Brought in Myra as his love interest
- Brought Naintara back to win him back
- Gave him Nandini
- Allowed him to teach Maan when Geet leaves for Amritsar

Just by standing by Geet and Maan during a traumatic period, Dev cannot be forgiven. How can a woman bear to stay around a man who ruined her life. How could Geet let Dev stay in the house, play holi with him and to ruin everything, support her own sister in marrying him. If such a track was meant to be pursued, Geet should have spoken the truth but no, Geet who was portrayed to lack even common sense and kept saying, 'Dev should tell her the truth!!' What the hell?!?!? If I were Nandini, who would I believe, a rapist or my sister who was wronged. 

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi which started as a sensible show with such high standards took a nosedive in logic and story. Useless characters kept going in and out and then they turned to comedy:

- Jugnu (drunk, annoying) mama
- Lucky (in love with Preeto but still flirts with Pinky)
- Adi (Bajrangbali bhakt brahmachari, yet vying for Pinky's affection)
- Dev (yes, he started to get funny too)
- Naintara (the most deadly vamp was made in to a joke)
- Yash (a good actor bought in a useless role)

It is with regret that I say that a good story has gone to seed and it is depressing to see a pair like Maan and Geet made such a joke of. The memory loss track was very unfair too because it was Maan and Geet's amazing memories that bind them together. They are not even showing him recovering. 

Why did they do this to us? Why did they ruin it so much? WhyCryCryCry???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uvsssvirgo24sanu3108paponecon

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
You are right dear...
But we are helpless...waiting for Gurti to recover fully...
ZahariliBichoo Senior Member
ZahariliBichoo
ZahariliBichoo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternal_maaneet

Geet Handa: A 18 year old girl from a small town harboring simple dreams. She would be more than happy with just one thing, a nice loving husband. Enter Dev Singh Khurana who heartlessly:

- Married Geet in 3 days
- Took away all her property and jewellery
- Slept with her
- Abandoned her
- Left her to die with a tyrannical family
- Did not bother to ask what happened to her

You bring in Maan Singh Khurana, a man with high moral values and principles who falls crazily in love with Geet. We thought you would get her justice. It would be irony that Dev turned out to be Maan's brother but a show like this could have given hope to thousands of women wherein a man was punished for his sins. Dev;s crime was heinous and by no means forgivable. The creatives went ahead and still:

- Brought in Myra as his love interest
- Brought Naintara back to win him back
- Gave him Nandini
- Allowed him to teach Maan when Geet leaves for Amritsar

Just by standing by Geet and Maan during a traumatic period, Dev cannot be forgiven. How can a woman bear to stay around a man who ruined her life. How could Geet let Dev stay in the house, play holi with him and to ruin everything, support her own sister in marrying him. If such a track was meant to be pursued, Geet should have spoken the truth but no, Geet who was portrayed to lack even common sense and kept saying, 'Dev should tell her the truth!!' What the hell?!?!? If I were Nandini, who would I believe, a rapist or my sister who was wronged. 

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi which started as a sensible show with such high standards took a nosedive in logic and story. Useless characters kept going in and out and then they turned to comedy:

- Jugnu (drunk, annoying) mama
- Lucky (in love with Preeto but still flirts with Pinky)
- Adi (Bajrangbali bhakt brahmachari, yet vying for Pinky's affection)
- Dev (yes, he started to get funny too)
- Naintara (the most deadly vamp was made in to a joke)
- Yash (a good actor bought in a useless role)

It is with regret that I say that a good story has gone to seed and it is depressing to see a pair like Maan and Geet made such a joke of. The memory loss track was very unfair too because it was Maan and Geet's amazing memories that bind them together. They are not even showing him recovering. 

Why did they do this to us? Why did they ruin it so much? WhyCryCryCry???
I agree with you 100%.. abhi agge agge dekho kya kya hota hai?
Kisike paap koi aur dho raha hai aur Hum Fans ki band baji hui hai.
This GHSP was one of the best shows in TV and now its sad sad Angry and Cry and Unhappy and Broken Heart
uvsss Senior Member
uvsss
uvsss

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
well said RIP ghsp Cry. if ph/so doing this deliberately to end the show then i must they have succeded in their mission.Clap 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top