Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the episode yaar...specially navyas yes part...oh how can i miss honewali biwi dialogue by anant...it was cute to hear him tell that
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they added the previous scenes of the song as well in today's epi!πŸ₯±
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mein abhi bhi dream mein hoo koi mujhe jagao plz
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely epi indeed

Awww i so lov the Hug scenes, especially the 2nd one where he states that I have the right to hug my future wife.  haii this guy is too good.

Can't wait to see the bhook hartal scene tomorrow
f.s.m thumbnail
raining of awesome episodesπŸ˜‰
Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Liana-

sooo true 😍 im still in Anyalicious land ☺️ danm cute but y always in public??want to see something private ☺️ & in the b/g i notic y guy was wiping his tear 🀣 samajh nehi aya kiya yeh khushi k aso the ya dukh k 🀣

isse kehte hai toofan k pehle ane wali shanti  dnt trust any of them(i mean Baba,Angry papa,bhua dadi,rama 🀒)

Bold one --Zaroor dukh ka hoga. Navya ne anant ko haan kehkar uske haath se jo phisal gayi!!!

Yes indeed was an awesome episode.

Liked every part of today's episode. Was also happy that they will not get married till they complete the studies. So we can see some more romantic anya scenes. I know even after marriage we can see but baad me woh maza nahin hoga.

Yes navya showed maturity today.  while talking to renu and while accepting the proposal.
I liked her today
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeh toofan ke pehle ki shanti hai...just wait and watch what loony's have in store for us...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

yeh toofan ke pehle ki shanti hai...just wait and watch what loony's have in store for us...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Yeah Roopali, looks like stormy days are ahead for us :( Hope they don't drag this again :(
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

yeh toofan ke pehle ki shanti hai...just wait and watch what loony's have in store for us...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Well said Roopali.   I was thinking that too on the weekend before seeing the looney clan and now they showed them. 

But I think it is all going to be ok with Anant doing bhook hartal.  I think the storm will be when Navya visits the house again.