diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Wow, another excellent episode with no slow
motion dialogues like mein vo... I dont know which
was the best part. Renuka's realistic talk with navya,
the way navya agreed to anant's proposal or the way
anant told the truth to his family. All were equally good.
The most romantic part was the hug & the dialogue
'mere honewaali biwi' & the most fun part was of
course appy's dialogue 'kaash mujhse pooch liya
hota'. Atleast now we will get to see a new promo.
Bored of seeing the same promo from past 1 week.
But seeing the precap, anant's family looked quite calm.
Strange I must say.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

anugoodlyRitu_knacksuperdupercoolRuxana91bs8889anjmuddakshi-sidputulThaniyah_KSHARDALUCKzara990ganga16trClumsyIntrovertPreet078unknown2341barbie2011pixiegirlf.s.mtv_princess-Liana-WinterIsComing.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Ya epi was gud ...n anant dialogue honewali biwi , navya answer n assurance of anant to navya is every thing was awesum ...
appy is masters in one liner ...

Precap is scary clam bajpee means toofan bajpee ... 

Edited by Preet078 - 19 September 2011 at 11:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889SHARDALUCKzara990Aanchal15barbie2011pixiegirl

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the quick synopsis of the epi dear..
Honewali Biwiw..Aww how cute..our Majnu is really so so romantic and adorable...
and yes Looneys ki calmness par mat jao..ye to toofan ke pehle ki shanti hai...

Edited by barbie2011 - 19 September 2011 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889SHARDALUCKPreet078

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
yeah,i very much liked the way renu was explaining about navya's future in the looney house!Thumbs Up
today's dialogues were indeed awesome,though i expected cute anya scenes when navya would agree to anant's proposal!!!Day Dreaming
and yeah,not to forget,we'll finally get a new promo,was really tired of seeing the old one since last week!Confused
btw,i didnt like navi's make-up today!!!and the dress was making her look a little plump!Ouch(no andes and tamatars plz,just my POV)

Edited by neelu.apr18 - 19 September 2011 at 11:34am
Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
ya i was also shocked seeing ananths family reaction i mean babas ana ananths papa hav answerd calmly
WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Navya's way of saying YES showed her sensibility n maturity... Loved it!!! Anant's dialogues today wer as usual adorable.. WOWW!!!
Anant's family's reac 2 every situation is usually calm (forget Bua Dadi, she also shuts her mouth once udibaba says,'SARASWATI' LOL ) So it wasn' strange of dem to hav reacted dis way to Anant's ques..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Yeah, the episode was really sweet, with Navya & Anant both discussing the proposal with their siblings. Loved the way Navya answered Renuka's question about whether she will be able to spend her life in that looney parivaar. She so loves him, that she said that she will be able to face any difficulties because Anant will be there with her. Awww so sweet. Day Dreaming

Equally loved the smart answer she gave Anant about the proposal. She smartly added the acceptance of both families and finishing college before getting married. But I was sad about the ring, lagta hai, hume aur kaafi intezaar karna padega until their families agree and that can take forever. Unhappy

But the best part about the episode was undoubtedly the extremely cute hug, "Main apne hone vaali biwi ko hug kar sakta hoon college mein", of course he can. Wink LOL Kitna haq jata raha tha, hayye. Embarrassed Abhi toh pura haq hai usko. LOL

Really wish they show some nice stuff during this family manane ke time, it will be fun to watch, and not make it rona dhona.

Forgot to add the calmness in the family is b/c they might have decided to counter his request with everything possible if the girl happens to be Navya. And we all know what will happen after that, Anant's Annagiri... LOL

Edited by pixiegirl - 19 September 2011 at 11:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anugoodlynivedabs8889SHARDALUCKThaniyah_KPreet078Aanchal15soapliker

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
sooo true Day Dreaming im still in Anyalicious land Blushing danm cute but y always in public??want to see something private Blushing & in the b/g i notic y guy was wiping his tear ROFL samajh nehi aya kiya yeh khushi k aso the ya dukh k ROFL

isse kehte hai toofan k pehle ane wali shanti Wacko dnt trust any of them(i mean Baba,Angry papa,bhua dadi,rama Dead)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index