Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA..you fall in love with them everyday ..!! (Page 8)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sunflower52

Hey hema, how did you manage to write about Abhiya when they were not even there.

Anyways I only saw the precap, I might watch the episode tomorrow then.  Loved the eyelock. Want to know what they were conversing before that kabab mey haddi Jeh had to come.Angry

Loved the song selection. Let's see what bahana Abhiya will make.

yes sweet heart.Hug.you dont watch tonight ..par kal it will be superb..for sure..Day DreamingGOD that Precap & that eye lock already watched it 15 times..to console my heart & quench my eyes thirst..Embarrassed& gosh ..some how managed to write as I got strength with that precap yaar..LOL

I have decided that I will only watch when they show proper Abhiya scenes or Misha and Kabir scenes. Otherwise will just read the updates. 

When Jeh came the BG score was damn creepy. The look on Abhay's face, poor guy was looking so scared when he saw Jeh coming. 

GOOD decision..but mein majboor hoon yaar..Day DreamingLOLyes..that jeh entering music was creepy & aw..the way he was concerned was too cute na..Embarrassedawww
I know Abhiya are such darlings. The thought of anything happening to Pia scares the daylight out of Abhay. I can't wait to see what they were discussing and what bahana they will make to Jeh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Amazing post Hema

Gosh sometimes is scary when we both explain how we saw the scene. I also posted the same thing in AT about how piya was shock for a moment but not jealous or angry. Hema you don't know how happy I was to see a mature side of Piya gosh it was so refreshing Thumbs Up

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Hema a tight jhappi to you... Hug

We AbhIyainas are lucky to have a member like you..no matter what showed in the episode you always give us your awesome posts..love you yaara... Hug

As usual superb post...wish we will get some AbhIya scene today...Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Di.

The precap was the only thing that get me going.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Hema I am just so disappointed with today's episode -- except Alina saying that she loves Abhay which was also kinda spoiled for me because of Jeh Angry... Whatever happens -- I dint think Pia would be going with Jeh back -- I mean she should have atleast questioned Jeh about what Abhay had revealed -- Plus today again Jeh treated Alina like crap infront of Pia -- If Pia still is with him -- then frankly I will not like her one bit.

As for Abhay -- well he is a clean hearted soul Embarrassed ... thodi si bhi burayi toh bechaara dekh bhi nahi pata! But again that scene with haseena was not much needed. I thought Abhay already knew Chand and Haseena were behind it Confused

I am hoping for a good Abhiya scene tomorrow before Jeh spoils itAngry

Me to waiting for tonights ABHIYA moment yaar But Anupama I think PIYA cannot do much as it is their house problem & she retaliated when he was scolding Alina today na..she is also majboor I think..anywayz..I also feel that she will come out of him soon..she is thinking ki usne kabhi uska help kiya tha toh she maybe keeping quite..

ohhh the whole epi was filler..except for Precap I must say..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

hema cant say much bcz m so busy wid studiesCry but m wid u always in abhiya madness...

i know rite piya s face expression i feel like oye hoye kia fight hai abhay pe between sis and bro...finally pia knows dat jeh hates abhay...and alina loves abhayLOL

and wohooo dat 15 sce precap stole the show ur true...lets see abhiya jeh ko kese MAMU bante hanROFL wo tu waise bhi pia k kids ka mamu (uncle) hai...
waiting for sum abhiya romance tomorw...

miss ya Huglub ya

I MISS YOU TOO RIDHZUHug..aw..you sweetus & your studies na..aww..God bless darling ,,I really pity you all ..how are you doing this conentration work yaar..seriously..HugI so so so loved yuor MAMU banake ka sentence.LOL.I am also so waiting how he will be fooled yes..MAMU gosh..ROFLABHIYA ke kids ka MAMU.was amazing..ClapROFL

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 19 September 2011 at 10:12pm

RidziPiaJazSimi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Amazing post Hema

Gosh sometimes is scary when we both explain how we saw the scene. I also posted the same thing in AT about how piya was shock for a moment but not jealous or angry. Hema you don't know how happy I was to see a mature side of Piya gosh it was so refreshing Thumbs Up

wowowo RANI.Hug.I am glad actually SUPER DUPER GLAD to see you here yaar..I know you are available in AT's but mujhe na wahan ane ka time der se milti hai after answeringsoem posts & then you people will go away ..so sorry yaar cannot catch up wit you..but you all know soul fully I am  always with you sweet hearts..HugYUP na Rani..it does scare me also..yaarShocked kaise humlog ek hi tarah sochte hai na..Hug it was amazing to see that Mature side..of PIYA..aww..I adore them with each moment more & more..ki my heart is surely going to burst I am feeling sometimes you know..Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Hema a tight jhappi to you... Hug

We AbhIyainas are lucky to have a member like you..no matter what showed in the episode you always give us your awesome posts..love you yaara... Hug

As usual superb post...wish we will get some AbhIya scene today...Day Dreaming

Awww..RUMI..my sweet heart..no matter what mad mad stuff I write you are there na to make me sit on clouds..aw..HugLOLAdore you yaara ..HugThank you soo much..And ABHIYA gooo tonight ..wooo..I am already ..so excited..Day Dreaming

-Rumi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index