Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA..you fall in love with them everyday ..!! (Page 2)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Seeing the precap(only good in the whole episode) it seems piya says abhay that she has full trust on abhay. But Jeh saw them together. I hope piya manages it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Maria-capriTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Hema di I m glad that alina confessed her love infront of  jeh n pia now  at it is starting so abhay will clear out her feelings and then we get abhina friendship trackBig smile I loved it the way alina said I love abhay! This girl is making me like her more now Day Dreaming

I completely agree with you and looks like Piya won't tell abhay about alina's feeling for him...I think it will be alina telling abhay and abhay will be likeShocked...and he will make it clear to her that they can be friends forever but not gf-bfSmile...now my biggest concern here is the way cvs will go with her after abhay rejects alina...I don't trust these cvs anymore...I simply adore alina and I will kill cvs if they make her negative or show her to be obsessed lover like jeh...I am up for abhina friendship..both abhay and alina need someone by their side as their friends...Smile...alina's simplicity and pure heart made me love her character so much...I just hope cvs don't ruin her characterSmile

TOTAL-ROMANTICOriginalsFanMaria-capri

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

Originally posted by Sidchu

Hema di I m glad that alina confessed her love infront of  jeh n pia now  at it is starting so abhay will clear out her feelings and then we get abhina friendship trackBig smile I loved it the way alina said I love abhay! This girl is making me like her more now Day Dreaming

I completely agree with you and looks like Piya won't tell abhay about alina's feeling for him...I think it will be alina telling abhay and abhay will be likeShocked...and he will make it clear to her that they can be friends forever but not gf-bfSmile...now my biggest concern here is the way cvs will go with her after abhay rejects alina...I don't trust these cvs anymore...I simply adore alina and I will kill cvs if they make her negative or show her to be obsessed lover like jeh...I am up for abhina friendship..both abhay and alina need someone by their side as their friends...Smile...alina's simplicity and pure heart made me love her character so much...I just hope cvs don't ruin her characterSmile
 I m with u to beat them up if they ruin alina's character I want her to be same loving and caring girl with little attitudeLOL I hope they dont ruin her like they did to Jeh! I want alina as best friend and confidate of abhayEmbarrassed

--sumana13--Maria-capriTOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hema,Hug just a few secs of precap does this to you.!!!! Wink
what will happen to you after tomorrow;s intense Abhiya eyelock Day Dreaming... 
will Abhay be able to tell Alina that he loves Pia Day Dreaming??? Question or will Jeh do the honors of enlightening Alina Ermm ... it will be interesting ti watch yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I m pissed at CV's 4 crap episode & u seems happy.Gosh hema u r jst unbelieveable is crap epiosde mai also u wrote 1 poston Abhiya luv.I hope CV's faltu characters ko sideline kare & maine things dikhaye.I hate panchi she always get more screen space thn piya & AbhayAngry

Frozen.KTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

I m pissed at CV's 4 crap episode & u seems happy.Gosh hema u r jst unbelieveable is crap epiosde mai also u wrote 1 poston Abhiya luv.I hope CV's faltu characters ko sideline kare & maine things dikhaye.I hate panchi she always get more screen space thn piya & AbhayAngry

haha I understand ur frustration...dan needs to get better soon and marry birdie and take her away..she takes too much screen space then needed man!Angry..and regarding abhiya, what can I say?...they just make me sigh whenever i see them togetherDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICSheDevil

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hema this song appeals me too much for Abhay...
I know its just ok but phir b ...listen n enjoy...

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC.SmokeySilence.

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome post
You said true Piya completely trusts Abhay
Nice song I loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index