ABHIYA..you fall in love with them everyday ..!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

I completely agree with you and looks like Piya won't tell abhay about alina's feeling for him...I think it will be alina telling abhay and abhay will be like😲...and he will make it clear to her that they can be friends forever but not gf-bf😊...now my biggest concern here is the way cvs will go with her after abhay rejects alina...I don't trust these cvs anymore...I simply adore alina and I will kill cvs if they make her negative or show her to be obsessed lover like jeh...I am up for abhina friendship..both abhay and alina need someone by their side as their friends...😊...alina's simplicity and pure heart made me love her character so much...I just hope cvs don't ruin her character😊
 I m with u to beat them up if they ruin alina's character I want her to be same loving and caring girl with little attitude😆 I hope they dont ruin her like they did to Jeh! I want alina as best friend and confidate of abhay😳
Hema,🤗 just a few secs of precap does this to you.!!!! 😉
what will happen to you after tomorrow;s intense Abhiya eyelock 😍... 
will Abhay be able to tell Alina that he loves Pia 😍??? ❓ or will Jeh do the honors of enlightening Alina 🤔 ... it will be interesting ti watch yaar...
I m pissed at CV's 4 crap episode & u seems happy.Gosh hema u r jst unbelieveable is crap epiosde mai also u wrote 1 poston Abhiya luv.I hope CV's faltu characters ko sideline kare & maine things dikhaye.I hate panchi she always get more screen space thn piya & Abhay😡
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

I m pissed at CV's 4 crap episode & u seems happy.Gosh hema u r jst unbelieveable is crap epiosde mai also u wrote 1 poston Abhiya luv.I hope CV's faltu characters ko sideline kare & maine things dikhaye.I hate panchi she always get more screen space thn piya & Abhay😡

haha I understand ur frustration...dan needs to get better soon and marry birdie and take her away..she takes too much screen space then needed man!😡..and regarding abhiya, what can I say?...they just make me sigh whenever i see them together😍
hema this song appeals me too much for Abhay...
I know its just ok but phir b ...listen n enjoy...
Awesome post
You said true Piya completely trusts Abhay
Nice song I loved it
Originally posted by janu1610

hema this song appeals me too much for Abhay...
I know its just ok but phir b ...listen n enjoy...
hey liked your choice of song yaar ...👍🏼👏
i was wondering while looking at your post before opening what did you write today as there was no such scenes you like but you find some thing of your concern. good😛
Wow Hema u wrote a sweet post on today's epi too which hardly had any Abhiya except the precap..so sweet of you..😊 waise nw that Piya knows about Alina's feelings fr Abhay i wonder whether she will tell this to Abhay..
hema...can't wait for tomorrow..precap stole the show