Happy Birthday Jyoti(-Jyotika-) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
jooo my daredevilll πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—goshhh its so so so wonderful to wish u on this special day i guess its second year we r celebrating ur b'day here on same our mjht family i rem the day first we met on sajan's mansion  and then seriously didn't know when we became friends ,u r always like our baby sis i m toh ready adopting u as well u know it πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and when i look back in past it reminds me wonderful memories we always shared whether it would be for sajan , monaya or our own long talks  on our various matter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†we all r blessed to have in our life u rock sweetheart 

may ur all wishes and dreams come true and have a rocking and wonderful day and year ahead and best of luck for ur exams sweety u will def rock in it πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—our love wishes and blessing r always there for u honey love u and once again happy birthday πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—god bless u πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@pragzz its awesome thread hon rocking πŸ€—loved ur all msgs parts and siggies πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ms.Super Inactive Busybee.. πŸ˜Š Happy Birthday, Again! πŸ€—
God Bless you..Having a rocking day studying and giving exam ofcourse.. 😊
mwaah.. love you ❀️
Oh Pragz, Amazing post πŸ€—
many many happy returns of the day jyotiKAπŸ€—πŸ€— love u so much! I dont know if I can edit this post or not...having a final on Thursday lol...but will try my best after that:)) mwahhh

awesome work pragz!! It was fun hearing everyone's voice! I felt so good hehe...thank u so much for it! keep ROCKING!
many many happy returns of the day jyotikaπŸ€—
may all ur dreams n wishes cum true n may u get all the sucess n happiness in life
have a wonderful n rocking year ahead have a gr8 day enjoyπŸ˜ƒ

@pragya- awesome postπŸ‘
Edited by fend - 12 years ago
HAPPYY BIRTHDAYY Joo!! πŸ€—πŸ€— hope youu hav an awesome time!
and omg, you have exams too?? :O *hi5* we ALWAYS have exams at the same time! 🀣 best of luck! πŸ€— and dont study too much todayy..enjoy and party! love youuu! happyy birthdayy! πŸ€— tc

@pragz- awesome post!
Happy Birthday Jo!! May all your wishes come true..hope you have a fabulous one! God bless you and keep smiling! πŸ€—

P.S- Sweet post pragz! 
I'm so sorry gals for not replying to all your messages on time! I'm not well, having fever and on top of it exams are on too! So I will take sometime to reply.. but will surely do so asap.😳