India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay never learns! (Page 3)

nomey Newbie
nomey
nomey

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Yes dear ,i love your post 1000000000000000000000000 even 100000000000000000000 times what the post you come out ,in a very amazing way ,love you so much ,thanks Clapfor this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jz4amrit

Originally posted by austenrox

Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Well,about Sid's case,i am agree wid u.LOL
But here,the point is different.Jeh has threatened Abhay dat if for any reason,Piya's behaviour towards Jeh changes,he will kill Piya.And we all know that he is capable of doing that.He is an ancient werewolf.He can think of harming his own sister,his own blood,then y wud he hesitate before killing Piya,who loves sumone else?
And Piya is certainly not one of those girls,who can hide their emotions,mask their true feelings towards a certain person.The moment Abhay tells Piya that Jeh is a werewolf,She wouldn't be able to behave normally with Jeh.For her,he wouldn't be the same BFF any more,as he's a dangerous werewolf.And Jeh would kill her in no time.
but hasn't jay already tried to kill her before thanks to deepu ? ...he will try again..this time consciously...lekin phir abhay kis kaam mein aayega? LOL baccha lega piya ko as usual..but he should  not keep her in the dark all the time yaar...then how can we say that they are two halves of one soul..which they are no doubt...but isn't it time abhay wholesomely accepted that..and just tell piya everything...jo hoga dono ek saath uska saamna karenge..right?

i agree with u guys,with a slight differnce.. in sid's case i was fine with Abhay trying to hide,as it was not just pia in sid's story..what explanation could she give to Panchi who was in love with Sid..and was working in his office even before Abhay knew Sid was back..Pia would not have let her sis be with an evil vampire also..so that time i bought this logic..but i dont understand the need of hiding truth in Jeh's case..for the reasons mandy and austy have mentioned..Anyways,
lets see for how long we have to tolerate the same crap,this hiding business and panchi ki prem kahaniyan...Dead

brave topic indeed TM SmileClap
Thanks amrit Smile Right now all we get to see is Panchi kii prem kahaniyan Dead
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nomey

Yes dear ,i love your post 1000000000000000000000000 even 100000000000000000000 times what the post you come out ,in a very amazing way ,love you so much ,thanks Clapfor this
Thanks for appreciating Smile I am an Abhay fan but I cannot ignore the blunders he makes. He is only endangering Pia's life by keeping her in dark.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index