India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay never learns!

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
When will Abhay learn from his mistakes? The more he tries to shield Pia the more she gets into trouble. First with Sid. He kept ordering her about to stay away from him when all he ended up achieving was pushing her towards him. Had he told her the truth she'd have been careful but NO! She landed up in Sid-Metz trap which led to her losing her memories and Abhay getting freezed.

I honestly cannot understand why he is not telling her Jeh's truth. I would've accepted this had Pia not got her memories back. If Jeh had told her about Abhay's identiity she'd have got shocked but now she knows everything n she loves him even more. Her acceptance of his dark side has strengthened their love. Why can't Abhay trust her with Jeh's truth? If he could slay Dipannita then is it so difficult for him to tackle Jeh? Even Alina will assist Abhay in this. Just tell Pia the truth. She herself will distance herself from him.

Who the hell is Jeh to tell Abhay to stay away from Pia? Is he so blind to not see that Pia and Abhay are soulmates? Talk about fox and the sour grapes!

Abhay asking Pia to keep their relation in the dark is one thing but allowing her to walk into danger's path is another. I wish Pia gets to know Jeh's truth sooner.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159shelly.851Precious_PalsanyogitaprcK.S.sneaky-ajreadingworms.janu1610sunflower52intruderfastMaria-capriaish.matwamango

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

In sid case abhay hide the truth to piya as sid gave warning & he thought he is very dangerous but he should have said truth when piya came to knew about his bite & what he did ...that really push piya to sid

In jeh case ..well jeh has give warning to abhay that he will harm piya & abhay cannot kill jeh just like that . To kill deepu he has to get so many vampire ...i guess killing jeh may not be easy

As far as alina look supportive to abahy but she may trun negative when she find about abhlya .
Jeh too love piya & hence he want keep abhay out between them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
no yaaar...if he will reveal the jehs reality infrnt of Piya...jeh could harm Piya..n abhy cant take risk in case of piya...i m thnking thts y abhy iznt doing dez n i m agree wth u apart frm my opinion bt hope piya wont do stupidity to reunite abhy wth alina i cant facedez yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
 completely agree with you Thumbs Up , and i must say you are brave enough to question abhay in this forum...as there are some blind fans who will give any sort of comeback , regardless of any logic in it to defend him no matter what...don't ask me why LOL...i have maternal instincts towards him and love him affectionately enough that he brings out a mother in me.. in a 16 year old girl...which makes me realize that inside a girl ,there is a mother from the day she is born hidden beneath several layers from the very beginning of a female's existence...*sigh*..in short , he is very precious to me...but obviously if he does something wrong , i do not support it..unlike some OBSESSIVE AND BLIND  fans...who even abuse other characters who are right in their POV if it affects abhay in any way..in fact in the piya-sid case..abhay had faults which you mentioned..but you know who got abused instead? piya...Dead..like i say..there is some blind abhay disease here...although abhay is my baby. ...even if whatever abhay did was wrong...no one is going to question  him...instead , "it is Piya's fault dat Abhay never trusted her enough to justify his actions.It is Piya's fault dat Siddharth wanted to kill her,but b4 he did dat,Abhay killed him.It is also Piya's fault dat Abhay erased her memory,against her wish,n she tried to lead a normal life,rather dan being an Orphan.She wanted to move-on wid her Best-Frnd.She saw her love brutally murdered her best-frnd's mother.It's her fault dat she can not remember supernaturals.Smile " - quoted from ANTARA-2244...very sarcastically and correctly put , and i love her for this point...i don't mean to go on gender here..but in the end..only  the female , and heroines are blamable..after all the "hot" vampy is just irresistible and has too much of the icy- blue eye craving going on Confused..and how can we forget that most members in this forum are girls..so yeah..hope i got my point through without any offense ,as i seriously did not mean any offense to anybody at all..hope abhay realizes his mistake this time soon enough...

Edited by austenrox - 19 September 2011 at 11:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52-Antu-_-Aslan-BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

In sid case abhay hide the truth to piya as sid gave warning & he thought he is very dangerous but he should have said truth when piya came to knew about his bite & what he did ...that really push piya to sid

In jeh case ..well jeh has give warning to abhay that he will harm piya & abhay cannot kill jeh just like that . To kill deepu he has to get so many vampire ...i guess killing jeh may not be easy

As far as alina look supportive to abahy but she may trun negative when she find about abhlya .
Jeh too love piya & hence he want keep abhay out between them
I understand but Jeh has already tried to kill Pia before. OK maybe under Dipu's influence but still! Is she safe around him? The answer is a big NO. Pia is more sensible than Abhay gives her credit for. When he is there to protect Pia, why fear about Jeh?

As for Alina she has mistaken Abhay's sympathy for love. Hope she is big hearted enough to stand for Abhiya rather than turn into an obsessed negative character.
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashu_luv4eva

no yaaar...if he will reveal the jehs reality infrnt of Piya...jeh could harm Piya..n abhy cant take risk in case of piya...i m thnking thts y abhy iznt doing dez n i m agree wth u apart frm my opinion bt hope piya wont do stupidity to reunite abhy wth alina i cant facedez yaar
But if he lets Pia go out with Jeh and then dump him, it'll only make Jeh's resolve to harm her much stronger. Its better he tells her the truth than keep her in the dark.
-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish.BeyondHorizon

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Well,about Sid's case,i am agree wid u.LOL
But here,the point is different.Jeh has threatened Abhay dat if for any reason,Piya's behaviour towards Jeh changes,he will kill Piya.And we all know that he is capable of doing that.He is an ancient werewolf.He can think of harming his own sister,his own blood,then y wud he hesitate before killing Piya,who loves sumone else?
And Piya is certainly not one of those girls,who can hide their emotions,mask their true feelings towards a certain person.The moment Abhay tells Piya that Jeh is a werewolf,She wouldn't be able to behave normally with Jeh.For her,he wouldn't be the same BFF any more,as he's a dangerous werewolf.And Jeh would kill her in no time.
but hasn't jay already tried to kill her before thanks to deepu ? ...he will try again..this time consciously...lekin phir abhay kis kaam mein aayega? LOL baccha lega piya ko as usual..but he should  not keep her in the dark all the time yaar...then how can we say that they are two halves of one soul..which they are no doubt...but isn't it time abhay wholesomely accepted that..and just tell piya everything...jo hoga dono ek saath uska saamna karenge..right?

Edited by austenrox - 19 September 2011 at 11:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-BeyondHorizon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index