React - damm it: change in story track???? - pg. 7 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hope so. La does need to breakup with ASR considering the fact that ASR doesn't really want to give his relationship a name because of any reason whatsoever. Or Arnav could even agree for marriage(though the chances are very slim).
Fab post shim_ca

and great insight sripriyan..

i am mulling over what you guys have said..will be back for i find this very very interesting pov!!
Originally posted by shim_ca

friends, i was just wondering what will be the reaction of LA tomorrow.

i think she is really convinced with marriage. she will not change her mind and will not say ''Oh, ASR i am sorry. i would never talk about marriage''. rather she will realize that ASR does not want to give actually a name to their relationship. probably she will realize that ASR really does not love her.

i think its the time to break up, from LA's side. otherwise, i dont find any way of Khusi's entry in Arnav's life.

the situation could be that LA is leaving and at the same time Shyam's actual face is coming out. and to save anjli's marriage arnav and khusi will come closer.

what do you think?

Hello Shim,
Here are my thoughts maybe they won't make any sense but still want to vent it out.
I actually wrote in Vrushali's post on Friday that I want Lavanya to realize that Arnav is not for her and exit from his life But I don't think it will happen this early tomorrow or this week or maybe I am wrong and she will just do that and leave from Shanti van.
BUT if she leaves how will Arnav realize his true feelings towards Kushi. And I think its Arnav who will realize his feelings first and keep away from Kushi as he told his sister that "if at all there is any girl he falls in love, he will make sure to keep away from her". 

About that Creep's real face to be revealed, I don't think it will happen this early either atleast to Arnav and Raizada's. Shyam knows how to play his game and he knows where his bread and butter comes from, isn''t it? He wanted to be in good books with both Raizada's and Gupta's but when time comes he will pick Raizada's over Gupta's because his money comes from them and he can still lust after Kushi being a Villian too right? and most importantly there should be a misunderstanding between Arnav and Kushi for their relation to go to next level and Shyam will be their in Shantivan playing his dirty games and story to move forward.

Hopefully I made some sense with this post.

Thanks Radhe,

i have trying to string my thoughts from friday back..again... to say here

but you see Shim

i am with radhe on this that it will be La who will go away from them, but right now it is too premature..

she had not understood her feelings yet let alone see Arnav's and Khushi's developing feelings (even those two have to find that out so La is still too far away)

and that astute either..

moreover, it will be Arnav who will know first..and he will try to stay away but cannot... he will learn that her up coming wedding is making him even more angry and he will try and find out the reason...then there will be a phase..the longing of what he could have had..for she is now going to be someone else's and he will take that payal out... and look at it longingly... all that is yet to happen...and La has to be around for Khushi to come and make our man realise the depth of his feelings...

the more he tries to stay away the more he wants to be near her...that longing is what is going to make Khushi see certain things

she will start seeing a contrast in shyam and Arnav...the one she is betrothed to and one who is going to marry La... he was worried today and somehow in tomorrow's conversation he is going to ask Khushi if everything is alright... he has to worry for her is foremost on his mind..

even her name takes him to la la land and no la does not figure there...

Khushi right now is helping La but he is yet to make her start seeing the difference in the one she is going to marry and one she is destined to marry... and what devi maiyya is trying to say and she will first try and stay away but then the more signs that come more sure she will be nd then something will happen that will make Arnav blurt it out to her that she is important to him..something that will happen to her..perhaps..and that is when
devi maiyya will intervene..and instead of shyam arnav will get married to her..

and that is the time La wil take to realise that she does not really love Arnav and neither does he love her and he actually loves khushi and may be she will help them marry??

i guess i have worked out the next two months story line..

ye sab diwali tak toh chalega!!

diwali ka patakha... will be shyam's reveal! and he will fall over the edge and be total evil from then on!!!
Originally posted by sripriyan

i think when arnav shouted at la in precap, telling react, damn it, la is about to cry, and asr is freezing - may b la is in khushi's costume, he will think in his mind as khushi...and tell khushi to la...

and i strongly believe that asr calling kkg and going to tell...thats it...and u r not going to come here henceforth...ur day is over...and dont dare to come here for anything.

so kkg stopped coming to shanti bhavan...and after knowing the truth of shyam somehow...asr will call her again..and kkg will go for a live-in...

and friends...so keep ur heart strong...bcoz..for somedays there wont b no arshi sceens and above everything there will b more shyashi scenes...for marriage proposals, etc...but our cv's at the same time wont disappoint us so much..and hence they will show all flash back scenes for asr and kkg...and anyways the love develop...and i dont think asr will get to know of khushi's shaadi part and go ahead and ready to marry la, etc. etc..

if he get to know abt khushi's marriage, first he will b anxious to see that who is the groom and once he found it...v all know..what will happen next...then the actual story starts...

by that time...la will also move out of asr's place...

pls do comment on my views...

Why do i have the feeling that his anger is going to dissipate and he will end up asking if everything is alright?

tum theek ho..is something he is going to say!!

and no i dont think Khushi will be stopped from coming to RM by him. but he will definitely rant at her for giving stupid ideas to La...

and when he will learn Khushi is engaged...all hell will break loose..

but you have an interesting perspective!!
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Thanks Radhe,

i have trying to string my thoughts from friday back..again... to say here

but you see Shim

i am with radhe on this that it will be La who will go away from them, but right now it is too premature..

she had not understood her feelings yet let alone see Arnav's and Khushi's developing feelings (even those two have to find that out so La is still too far away)

and that astute either..

moreover, it will be Arnav who will know first..and he will try to stay away but cannot... he will learn that her up coming wedding is making him even more angry and he will try and find out the reason...then there will be a phase..the longing of what he could have had..for she is now going to be someone else's and he will take that payal out... and look at it longingly... all that is yet to happen...and La has to be around for Khushi to come and make our man realise the depth of his feelings...

the more he tries to stay away the more he wants to be near her...that longing is what is going to make Khushi see certain things

she will start seeing a contrast in shyam and Arnav...the one she is betrothed to and one who is going to marry La... he was worried today and somehow in tomorrow's conversation he is going to ask Khushi if everything is alright... he has to worry for her is foremost on his mind..

even her name takes him to la la land and no la does not figure there...

Khushi right now is helping La but he is yet to make her start seeing the difference in the one she is going to marry and one she is destined to marry... and what devi maiyya is trying to say and she will first try and stay away but then the more signs that come more sure she will be nd then something will happen that will make Arnav blurt it out to her that she is important to him..something that will happen to her..perhaps..and that is when
devi maiyya will intervene..and instead of shyam arnav will get married to her..

and that is the time La wil take to realise that she does not really love Arnav and neither does he love her and he actually loves khushi and may be she will help them marry??

i guess i have worked out the next two months story line..

ye sab diwali tak toh chalega!!

diwali ka patakha... will be shyam's reveal! and he will fall over the edge and be total evil from then on!!!
Hello Vrushali, that Bold part made me LOL.
I have few questions running thru my mind kindly if you or anyone can answer. Sorry Shim, hope I am not spamming your thread.

1. Why will Shyam agree to marry Kushi? I thought he wanted not to draw any attention on himself, isn't that the reason he schemed in defaming Kushi, thank God that Nani's pet goatwa saved the day proving once again animals are faithful and trustworthy than human beings.
2. How come parents agree for Kushi's marriage before Payal's?
3. If at all Shyam's real face is revealed to Arnav why will he blame Kushi, isn't she one of the victim here?

Sorry my questions may sound silly but its been bothering me so much from Friday.

And Vrushali, I really want to see that scene you just described Arnav with Kushi's payal and longing in his face😳
Barun really have very expressive eyes, those eyes speak volumes.

ah Radhe

me and my big mouth...

i just say the damnedest things! me and figure the plot line more like shooting in the dark!!

but i shall try and answer the questions to the best of my logic

1. He will find it a bit awkward but i think Buaji is going to bulldoze him and he wont be able to say yes or no. he will try to evade but has been trapped in his own trap for want of better word... Abhimanyu chakravu mein phans gaya hai tu is what comes to my mind.. and he wont know of the way out for he had only looked at way in i.e. trying to get khushi out he got the parents here but forgot that Buaji had eye on him for khushi. so he will be trapped and too late...ab na nigla jaaye na nikaala jaaye

but that is when devi maiyya will come into play na!! 😆

2. It will again be Buaji's reasoning that once the sanka devi is gotten rid of, things will be better and Payal will find a nice groom with absence of Khushi..so yeah... i guess that is how it may be but again..one need not assume that the parents will agree in the first go. They might say that first we will look for Payal's and then approach Shyam for Khushi..and that gives more time for them to know Shyam as well??

Arre fikar not Radhe woh scene aayega...woh payal uske paas hai..na...bas toh phir...moti wala scene was him throwing it away now it will him...longing.. for the tinkle of her laughter, the masti he is going to remember her dancing on the bed... all these are potential fb scene!!
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

ah Radhe

me and my big mouth...

i just say the damnedest things! me and figure the plot line more like shooting in the dark!!

but i shall try and answer the questions to the best of my logic

1. He will find it a bit awkward but i think Buaji is going to bulldoze him and he wont be able to say yes or no. he will try to evade but has been trapped in his own trap for want of better word... Abhimanyu chakravu mein phans gaya hai tu is what comes to my mind.. and he wont know of the way out for he had only looked at way in i.e. trying to get khushi out he got the parents here but forgot that Buaji had eye on him for khushi. so he will be trapped and too late...ab na nigla jaaye na nikaala jaaye

but that is when devi maiyya will come into play na!! 😆

2. It will again be Buaji's reasoning that once the sanka devi is gotten rid of, things will be better and Payal will find a nice groom with absence of Khushi..so yeah... i guess that is how it may be but again..one need not assume that the parents will agree in the first go. They might say that first we will look for Payal's and then approach Shyam for Khushi..and that gives more time for them to know Shyam as well??

Arre fikar not Radhe woh scene aayega...woh payal uske paas hai..na...bas toh phir...moti wala scene was him throwing it away now it will him...longing.. for the tinkle of her laughter, the masti he is going to remember her dancing on the bed... all these are potential fb scene!!
Vrushali, thanks for answering my questions so Saara musibat ka jadh Buaji zindabad, poor lady she will get shock of her life when she comes to know her shyam babua's real face.

Yes, the Divine intervention. But you forgot to answer my 3 question.

OH  will be eagerly waiting for Arnav's longing scenes "Yaad aarahi hai teri yaad aarahi hai"
Oops! sorry radhe..

i tend to be forgetful!!

now coming to

3. No darling, Arnav will hold the wrong end of the stick

why do you think the CVs are harping on the money for nothing and the chicks for free slogan every once in a while why does he paint her will the gold digger brush..the middle class mentality where money is more important and one does not look at the means to achieve financial security...kuch toh karan hoga na??

i feel he will say she saw a rich man ( i fail to understand how shyam looks rich) but he will think she lured him with her beauty in this thought that he must be rich and blame her...

again that is one argument the other side of my debate is that once he sees the real face of shyam he and khushi will work together to save Anjali and Khushi..

Khushi ko forced marriage se bachayega..and also Anjali...ka marriage...

but he will then keep a close eye on the snake in case he tries the same trick again?

so blame Khushi for being beautiful for he is lured by her beauty too...but i feel all the scenes happening in RM are an aspect of character building exercise for Khushi and his opinion to change for khushi..and he will help her and Anjali with one master stroke

marry her and take the temptation away from Shyam!!
what say?

make sense??
thanks to Radhe and Rushtrip for beautiful discussion.

i agree with you that LA will not leave RM overnight. but i think what happened today, or will happened tomorrow is just a starting point of realization for LA. eventually there will break up between LA and arnav and that will be decided by LA definitely.

Arnav will realize his love during the presence of LA or after LA leaves him - that is still a question. i think, for a person like Arnav who does not believe in marriage, even not in love needs more time to realize his inner feeling. for this realization he needs to be very close to khusi. only casual crossing or eye stunning are not enough, i think. i hope,  CV will create a ground to bring them more close.

actually i did say anything about marriage of shyam and khusi in my post as i am not very convinced with this track. the question raised by radhe is very right - why should be khusi's parents will be willing for khusi's marriage before payel? an accident happened in payel's life. she needs sympathy from her parents. i think, her parents can say to BUA JI, why khusi, why not payel? shyam never said to BUAJI that he likes khusi. however, i dont want this marriage track of khusi and shyam. his actual face can be come out in some other way.