Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

can sm1 explain wt is going on!!! (Page 2)

tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

i swear yaar...they could have spent more than a week by showing dev telling Geet his past with Geet...how Nt tried to kill the baby...how he repented...Nandani's dillema...maybe Maan listening by mistake and also finding the truth (using BD and his reaction could come later)

Nandani talking to Geet...geet telling her she has moved on...but she needs to decide...

and we would ahve loved it...absolutely loved it...but no...we are Cvs...Babaji...

This would have been such a nice and sensefull track but what I feel is that Cvs are running away from the real and initial story of GHSP...

They just want us to remember the part from Amritsar and that's the reason they never bring the reference to that old part which was the strongest part of Geet HSP...

If they bring the reference to that part the story will have so many scope and everyone is gonna love it but they just want to escape that part which can again boost their show... the reason we don't know why...

Just to show Dev saint(which we never can believe) they are avoiding the good story and bringing up silly stuff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uvsssAsh1991

uvsss Senior Member
uvsss
uvsss

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
what if the main leads fell sick cant cvs bring out some thing sensible and tolerable how can a any one  steep so low,cheap,irresponsibleAngry in ur sis house and that too when she is already in so much pain and trouble.
i have never seen such a hopless,pathetic,worst...writer.if they want to extend the show then they should replace mahesh pandey Angrywarna the show will face an abrupt end one fine morning.i felt so disgusted they r making mockery of marriage rituals .
iam a loyal fan of geet but this is not acceptable MP ruined the essence of show .gc and dds illness is not a valid excuse for this track.
i never bashed the show till now but this track is getting on my nerves 
cvs turned the potential ML track in to circus.hope the show survives 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tellymeAsh1991

Go to top