can sm1 explain wt is going on!!!

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
firts nandini n lucky...thn amaj and now teji n pammi...what is this???????

why the hell cant we get only maneet...me sooo sad after seeing the precap...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i so agree with you...there is no shame left in these people yaar...first of all in no culture a family goes to their ciusin sister's house like this...when she is going thru so many problems herselft...and how shameless was Nandu yaar...shaadi na ho khel ho...Maan took ages even to marry and then con and these people...
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know
Why cant they leave Maneet in peace
rubi_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too...
i thought by today devini chapter will be closed bt after seeing the precap all ma happiness hd gone😭

gc &dd get well soon..
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Serial hai yeh Amritsar walon ka!
manny136 thumbnail
well with Lucky eloping someone had to come and talk to him and i dunno think preeto's dad was gonna come so teji and pammi did but another shock with nando also eloping sort of
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzy09

i so agree with you...there is no shame left in these people yaar...first of all in no culture a family goes to their ciusin sister's house like this...when she is going thru so many problems herselft...and how shameless was Nandu yaar...shaadi na ho khel ho...Maan took ages even to marry and then con and these people...

Hi Dear...

I so so much agree with you... If Gurti are not well then too can they not come up with some sensible track...

Yeh Amritser wale to piche he pad gaye hai... Maaneet seems to be begane in their own house it seems...

Nandani ke bare mein to maine pehle hee kaha hai... most selfish and senseless girl...

Her sis has trouble in her own life... this Amritsar gang was here to support her and what they are doing is all their fun and troubling our Maaneet...

Why have lucky to come back after marrying... cud he not stay in Amritsar... nahi hamare Maaneet ke ser pe akar baith gayee😡😡😡

Please after Gurti are back we need some good stuff only on our Maaneet and some intimate scenes TOO Please!!!!!!!!!!!! per yeh log sunege tab na...

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i swear yaar...they could have spent more than a week by showing dev telling Geet his past with Geet...how Nt tried to kill the baby...how he repented...Nandani's dillema...maybe Maan listening by mistake and also finding the truth (using BD and his reaction could come later)

Nandani talking to Geet...geet telling her she has moved on...but she needs to decide...

and we would ahve loved it...absolutely loved it...but no...we are Cvs...Babaji...
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzy09

i swear yaar...they could have spent more than a week by showing dev telling Geet his past with Geet...how Nt tried to kill the baby...how he repented...Nandani's dillema...maybe Maan listening by mistake and also finding the truth (using BD and his reaction could come later)

Nandani talking to Geet...geet telling her she has moved on...but she needs to decide...

and we would ahve loved it...absolutely loved it...but no...we are Cvs...Babaji...

This would have been such a nice and sensefull track but what I feel is that Cvs are running away from the real and initial story of GHSP...

They just want us to remember the part from Amritsar and that's the reason they never bring the reference to that old part which was the strongest part of Geet HSP...

If they bring the reference to that part the story will have so many scope and everyone is gonna love it but they just want to escape that part which can again boost their show... the reason we don't know why...

Just to show Dev saint(which we never can believe) they are avoiding the good story and bringing up silly stuff.

uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what if the main leads fell sick cant cvs bring out some thing sensible and tolerable how can a any one  steep so low,cheap,irresponsible😡 in ur sis house and that too when she is already in so much pain and trouble.
i have never seen such a hopless,pathetic,worst...writer.if they want to extend the show then they should replace mahesh pandey 😡warna the show will face an abrupt end one fine morning.i felt so disgusted they r making mockery of marriage rituals .
iam a loyal fan of geet but this is not acceptable MP ruined the essence of show .gc and dds illness is not a valid excuse for this track.
i never bashed the show till now but this track is getting on my nerves 
cvs turned the potential ML track in to circus.hope the show survives