Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. (Page 83)

..Prinzy.. IF-Achieverz
..Prinzy..
..Prinzy..

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
lovely update
awee ridzy is sooo cute i luv her POV
nd three boys r sweethearts lolzz..
lolzz thank god ridzy no more think de r gay...lolzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

parit.mansi Senior Member
parit.mansi
parit.mansi

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
nice one
wonder wat is d decision
cont soon

SurrealFantasy

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
How do you do this Neha :O that was really well put and amazingly written :| 

Beautiful as to how you managed to put forth Riddhima's feelings in th simplest and most easiest manner <3 It was much needed. Riddhima's life has surely been a roller coaster ride, so her being lost and confused is more than justified. It's the same for both actually. For Riddhima it'll be awkward to be staying in a bachelor pad LOL and for her to adjust to a different living and the thought of being dependent on Armaan entirely. And for Armaan it's a huge responsibility to take up, not only in the terms of expenses but also safety and concern.

And they both yet have a lot to sort, even in terms of expressing their feelings or first understanding them themselves. 

Beautiful story can't wait for the part ahead.

I miss you Ouch Hug

Edited by Ankita.M - 11 January 2012 at 5:51am

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

How do you do this Neha :O that was really well put and amazingly written :| 

Beautiful as to how you managed to put forth Riddhima's feelings in th simplest and most easiest manner <3 It was much needed. Riddhima's life has surely been a roller coaster ride, so her being lost and confused is more than justified. It's the same for both actually. For Riddhima it'll be awkward to be staying in a bachelor pad LOL and for her to adjust to a different living and the thought of being dependent on Armaan entirely. And for Armaan it's a huge responsibility to take up, not only in the terms of expenses but also safety and concern.

And they both yet have a lot to sort, even in terms of expressing their feelings or first understanding them themselves. 

Beautiful story can't wait for the part ahead.

I miss you Ouch Hug
Anku!Hug

I'm so sorry I am replying so late! I never knew you had edited the reserve, I thought it was still just blank! ErmmAnyways, thanks a ton for the comment. I was so nervous about this part, especially because it's kinda funny writing in first person. I just went in a stream of consciousness and I seriously don't know what kinda crap I wroteLOL, but your words mean a load of encuragement. :) I'm still on two thoughts about if or not to continue in first person with this chapter, your comment made it even more difficult! LOL

Thanks for making my day. :)

I miss you too! <3

Bisous,
Neha
namita18 Goldie
namita18
namita18

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hey..

Awesome Installment..
Dont know why are u in Two thought abt it..
It was brilliant..
I love her point of view, its really normal the way she thinks in that circumstances..
pls continue soon

SurrealFantasy

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Edited pg 82 :D

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Edited pg 82 :D
I just scrapped you!!ROFL
SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

*Edited*

Whoever said you can't write in first person? You kidding, right? Because dude, this chapter, this part of it at least was EPIC. It was funny, majorly, and cute, and just right. Plus, it was the perfect set up to give us a glimpse of what's going on in Riddhima's mind. 

Thank you. I think it was needed here, though it was just confusing if it should be direct from her weird brain or from the eagle view. Glad you think the former was right. :)

But, just as a suggestion, just a suggestion, I love the part just as it is, but - if you showed the thing as a diary entry, or you know, as a private note in her phone, or something like that.. Just a suggestion, up to you to use ;)

LMAO.LOL I thought of it, but then decided against it and you will know why in the story itself ;)

Anyhow though, this part was A-MA-ZING. Maybe because it had YOU pouring out of it! I've interacted with you enough to know that you're EXACTLY the same! Tangent, blabber-mouth, and nonsensical talker LOL

Uhmm...am I supposed to say Thank you for the compliment??Stern Smile

So I was just in fits of laughter when I read the part about Armaan just staring at her, wondering what she's thinking, and R & P staring as well, just to see what Armaan was staring at! ROFL
That part had me cracking up!

And you explained the whole thing about why she isn't sad about leaving her Dad thing, extremely well, kudos!! She's got a point. She was with her Dad, but she never got what she craved for - love. And now that she's with Armaan and co., she's getting that, and even though she doesn't have the luxury that she had with her Dad, she's got Armaan, so she's alright! Because she didn't need the luxury in the first place!! 

Bingo. Big smileThough do you think the part makes Riddhima look selfish or un-relationship-ish in any way? I put up the note before the part because I didn't want her to look heartless or anything.Ermm

I loved that bit. It was very well-written! 

Over-all, I really think you should continue writing in first person, this chapter anyway, because you're a pro at it! Defos! 

Thank you.Embarrassed

ILoveYou :*

Love you too.Hug

P.S. Not gonna be on IF for a couple of days.. Need a break :) But I want updates (LONG) of both LOL and AEIP whenever I come back <3

Scrapped about that. <3

Shru <3
All the bits in grey. And I asked you the last time too, which you moron didn't reply to LOL- I'm not sure its funny or not, especially the last chapter and because I am the one who writes, I don't laugh at my own jokes and so tell me a honest opinion about its humor :)

namita18

Go to top