Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. (Page 75)

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

@ Sanaa and Aanya: Are all of us telepathic or something?Ermm That was exactly what I was planning on showing!! ROFLNow I may or may not!! Itna obvious tha kya?? Pssht!Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsan

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Res :) Just editing right now itself :) <3 I missed ju <3 

Right now?!?!ROFL
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

@ Sanaa and Aanya: Are all of us telepathic or something?Ermm That was exactly what I was planning on showing!! ROFLNow I may or may not!! Itna obvious tha kya?? Pssht!Stern Smile

No no please likh na! It'll be funnn ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasysarahehsan

amruta04 IF-Rockerz
amruta04
amruta04

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
hey Neha
awesome installment
loved it
do continue soon
take care

SurrealFantasy

.Ohana. IF-Achieverz
.Ohana.
.Ohana.

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
awesome part
lolzz rahul nd prithvi r such a sweetheart 
de support armaan in his difficult situation...
love der friendship bonding...
nd continue soon...

SurrealFantasy

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Edited 74

SurrealFantasy

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
ROFL, this part had me in fits! First, the whole bond between Armaan-Rahul-Prithvi - way to go, dude! It reminded me of Dil Chahta Hai :P

I adore best friend-type stories, and f this is going to be one of them, its just going to be one more reason of loving this story <3 I adored the way Rahul and Prithvi were just rambling and yelling at Armaan! So funny.. And also the way they went and apologized to him later.. They are cute, so I'm not surprised Armaan wanted to smile :P 

And I really cracked up when they reprimanded him for not confessing his feelings to her, when he went over to her place, fought with her Dad and made her leave her own house and make her stay with him! That does sound absurd, but maybe because they never witnessed the silent confession between the two.. Once they see that, maybe they'll have a different reaction! 

I'm so looking forward to how Riddhima bonds with the two..It should be hilarious.. 
More than that, I'm looking forward to how the AR angle moves forward.. Oh, this story makes me all warm and fuzzy in my stomach, because its so sweet and cute and light! There are twists, and there may be more serious stuff coming up, but still this story has that flavor of frivolous reading, and I love that, so please keep it that way!

Miss you <3

P.S. Check your PM :(

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

ROFL, this part had me in fits! First, the whole bond between Armaan-Rahul-Prithvi - way to go, dude! It reminded me of Dil Chahta Hai :P

I adore best friend-type stories, and f this is going to be one of them, its just going to be one more reason of loving this story <3 I adored the way Rahul and Prithvi were just rambling and yelling at Armaan! So funny.. And also the way they went and apologized to him later.. They are cute, so I'm not surprised Armaan wanted to smile :P 

And I really cracked up when they reprimanded him for not confessing his feelings to her, when he went over to her place, fought with her Dad and made her leave her own house and make her stay with him! That does sound absurd, but maybe because they never witnessed the silent confession between the two.. Once they see that, maybe they'll have a different reaction! 

I'm so looking forward to how Riddhima bonds with the two..It should be hilarious.. 
More than that, I'm looking forward to how the AR angle moves forward.. Oh, this story makes me all warm and fuzzy in my stomach, because its so sweet and cute and light! There are twists, and there may be more serious stuff coming up, but still this story has that flavor of frivolous reading, and I love that, so please keep it that way!

Miss you <3

P.S. Check your PM :(
Pehle toh you have a res!! LOLNevermind tune comment kiya Wee!Big smile
Second I replied to your PM, check it.
Coming to the part, Yes, I do want to show the bond they share and I had Dil Chahta Hai and Zindagi Na Milegi Dubaara in mind when I think about my characters. LOLWith a reckless and free Rahul, caring and funny Prithvi and caring and loverboy Armaan, and all of them crazily in love with each other, I hope they do win your heart. And for the record, unlike what some people were thinking, Prithvi is NOT going to be a hurdle between AR. He is in fact going to play a really cute part in the story. It's the name of the cutest person on earth I know and I'm surely not gonna make him an antagonist.Approve

And yeah, finally, leaving all my sadism aside, I decided that I'm gonna make them confess. And I know how too. Say Yay!LOL

I am sooo happy that you like the story because you are one person who makes me feel awesome even on my bad days. << Not feeding your ego.ROFL

I miss you too, <3 you!Hug
 And about your second PM SHUT UP!!Stern Smile

Dare you even think about it. Approve

Bisous,
NiNi

Munchkin.

Go to top