Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. (Page 7)

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Originally posted by zARqaa_X

res!
Kayka Res??Confused Comment kar!! Coz if you're gonna wait for the entire update...it'll be a wait for eternity!!LOL
Then eternity comment ke liye wait kar!ROFL

Btw congratz on your grades! Wowww A* thats major good! Im soo happy for you!Big smile
ConfusedConfusedConfused

Mat kar comment then!! :(

And I'm happy for myself too!!LOL Other than the fact that I have a shitload of hw and 2 tests tomorrowOuch...I'm rejoicing!!LOL
Okay then! Big smileLOL Im joking i will comment later hehe

I wish i got A* too... i only got it in my Child Development coursework when i wanted one in Maths :/

I know how you feel yaar! i got soo much coursework and hw! Plus its the last year of high school so i need to focus coz its GCSE's!
Math...everyone hates that subject!!Ouch I am a dumbastic person at Math too!!ApproveLOL

Last year...how?? I have no idea about GCSE!!Ermm I have the American system here!!
lol really? i love Maths! :P

im in Year 11 which is the last year of high school after that i go college and Uni..etc...

Aahhh i was wondering what AP's were! That explains it! Really? i never knew Italy has a American System..i thought they do the same as EnglandLOL  I think instead of AP's we have GCSE'sTongue or something like it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

im in Year 11 which is the last year of high school after that i go college and Uni..etc...

Aahhh i was wondering what AP's were! That explains it! Really? i never knew Italy has a American System..i thought they do the same as EnglandLOL  I think instead of AP's we have GCSE'sTongue or something like it...

I don't know about the Italian system!!! You think I'd go to an Italian school and not know Italian?? LOL

How dumb!!Tongue ajjajajajaja!!!LOL

AP means Advanced Placement!!

Bisous,
Neha

Edited by SurrealFantasy - 21 September 2011 at 11:53am

cant.be.assed.

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
nice part.
please continue soon.

SurrealFantasy

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

I don't know about the Italian system!!! You think I'd go to an Italian school and not know Italian?? LOL

Bisous,
Neha
Good point, never thought of thatLOL
Yeahhh we dont have that in England..we just have clasees and sets which are depending on your knowledge..so if you are really smart and good at maths and get good results, you would be in the top set and if not, you would be in the bottom setTongue No AP for us!LOL Just Exams, Big exams, which for High school is GCSE's! What ever grade you get on them help you in college, if you fail..No college.Simple lol

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Bisous,
Neha
Yeahhh we dont have that in England..we just have clasees and sets which are depending on your knowledge..so if you are really smart and good at maths and get good results, you would be in the top set and if not, you would be in the bottom setTongue No AP for us!LOL Just Exams, Big exams, which for High school is GCSE's! What ever grade you get on them help you in college, if you fail..No college.Simple lol
Even here it's based on how much you can learn. You know Algebra1, Algebra2, Alg2 and Trig, Precalculus, AP Calculus for Math. There's stuff like this for every subject!! So yeah, that's the same!!

And AP's not compulsory. It's just if you wanna get college-credit in school-itself!! So it's a college level course, and so its freaking tough!!Confused

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Bisous,
Neha
Even here it's based on how much you can learn. You know Algebra1, Algebra2, Alg2 and Trig, Precalculus, AP Calculus for Math. There's stuff like this for every subject!! So yeah, that's the same!!

And AP's not compulsory. It's just if you wanna get college-credit in school-itself!! So it's a college level course, and so its freaking tough!!Confused
Urghh i hate TrigDead We dont do Calculus here..or we just call it something elseLOL 

AP does sound tough but its a really good opportunity...i wish we did it here even though its hard! We never do stuff for like college-credit...we sometimes in Maths do really hard stuff like what they do in college but nothing too much! LOL poor you..but i bet when its all over you wont regret itLOL

SurrealFantasy

ARKJ_4EVER IF-Rockerz
ARKJ_4EVER
ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Neha, a new FF!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! that's awesome...
the concept, the prelude, wow!!!!!!!!!!! that's sooo sweet...perfect!!! beautifully started n  written!!!!!!
love it...n first part also, wow!!! love the description of Armaan n Riddhima's character is full on fun,cool n so great!!!!!!! aww AR r just gonna be amazing...they both were in their own life, until they've met!!!!!! omg can't wait for the story to progress...this gonna be great!!!!!!!!

hmmm..well whether the story's gonna be in flashback or not that's your choice, it's who who gonna write n give us one of ur brilliant ideas in this ff...

Congratulations on those fantastic results, wow!!!!!!!!Big smile

Take care
Cont soon

Muahh
Hug

Pranishta

SurrealFantasy

-aaila- Senior Member
-aaila-
-aaila-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged