Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

I don't know about the Italian system!!! You think I'd go to an Italian school and not know Italian?? πŸ˜†

How dumb!!πŸ˜› ajjajajajaja!!!πŸ˜†

AP means Advanced Placement!!

Bisous,
Neha

Good point, never thought of thatπŸ˜†
Yeahhh we dont have that in England..we just have clasees and sets which are depending on your knowledge..so if you are really smart and good at maths and get good results, you would be in the top set and if not, you would be in the bottom setπŸ˜› No AP for us!πŸ˜† Just Exams, Big exams, which for High school is GCSE's! What ever grade you get on them help you in college, if you fail..No college.Simple lol
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

Good point, never thought of thatπŸ˜†
Yeahhh we dont have that in England..we just have clasees and sets which are depending on your knowledge..so if you are really smart and good at maths and get good results, you would be in the top set and if not, you would be in the bottom setπŸ˜› No AP for us!πŸ˜† Just Exams, Big exams, which for High school is GCSE's! What ever grade you get on them help you in college, if you fail..No college.Simple lol

Even here it's based on how much you can learn. You know Algebra1, Algebra2, Alg2 and Trig, Precalculus, AP Calculus for Math. There's stuff like this for every subject!! So yeah, that's the same!!

And AP's not compulsory. It's just if you wanna get college-credit in school-itself!! So it's a college level course, and so its freaking tough!!πŸ˜•
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

Even here it's based on how much you can learn. You know Algebra1, Algebra2, Alg2 and Trig, Precalculus, AP Calculus for Math. There's stuff like this for every subject!! So yeah, that's the same!!

And AP's not compulsory. It's just if you wanna get college-credit in school-itself!! So it's a college level course, and so its freaking tough!!πŸ˜•

Urghh i hate Trig🀒 We dont do Calculus here..or we just call it something elseπŸ˜† 

AP does sound tough but its a really good opportunity...i wish we did it here even though its hard! We never do stuff for like college-credit...we sometimes in Maths do really hard stuff like what they do in college but nothing too much! LOL poor you..but i bet when its all over you wont regret itπŸ˜†
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Neha, a new FF!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! that's awesome...
the concept, the prelude, wow!!!!!!!!!!! that's sooo sweet...perfect!!! beautifully started n  written!!!!!!
love it...n first part also, wow!!! love the description of Armaan n Riddhima's character is full on fun,cool n so great!!!!!!! aww AR r just gonna be amazing...they both were in their own life, until they've met!!!!!! omg can't wait for the story to progress...this gonna be great!!!!!!!!

hmmm..well whether the story's gonna be in flashback or not that's your choice, it's who who gonna write n give us one of ur brilliant ideas in this ff...

Congratulations on those fantastic results, wow!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Take care
Cont soon

Muahh
πŸ€—

Pranishta
-aaila- thumbnail

hey neha,

Awesome installment!!!

complete it soon.

p.s sorry no big comment as I am busy with universityπŸ˜”

love,

aaila

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey

its looking damn interesting...

pls do cont...

and i love ur other ff too...

pls update that one too

SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Gonna write and update today!!πŸ˜ƒ Which one though- Lawsuit of Love or Blink of an Eye??

ConfusedπŸ€”...Suggest!!!

cant.be.assed. thumbnail

Gonna write and update today!!πŸ˜ƒ Which one though- Lawsuit of Love or Blink of an Eye??

ConfusedπŸ€”...Suggest!!!

Finish the chapter for BOAE so i can edit my res!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Then do LOL :P
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

BASSAAANNTTTII !!! Tera Verrruuu Agaya! 🀣 🀣 Okay This was Maha-over-dramatic 🀣 But I can't seem to help it, since I love Drama 🀣 ROFL. So,So,So...I'm BACK to Edit my Comment and Give a Long One :) <3 ( Sorry for being late *holds ears* )

Title : Believe me, I have NEVER commented on a title before, but I am now, because I LOVE IT. "An Escape into Paradise"..Its a common phrase we use, but quite unusual and unique for a FF and thats what I like about it ;) Even the title screams,GO ON DUDE! READ IT !! :D Seriously, the title is quite gripping! Lovely thinking girlie :)

Prelude : Two smiling faces, soft, shy yet apprehensive smiles..moonlight..Aaahhh...Perfect Setting! As I have already told you, the fairytale feeling of this FF is the best thing about it! It gives such jitters and brings a Soft slow smile to your face :) Then the next bit..of a girl, normally dressed..but obviously, very unusually radiant in her smile..shy smile :) Awww <3 I love the setting! Absolutely perfect! I can so so imagine Riddhima like that <3

EEE OUR HERO ENTERS !! *dances* *turns on music* *sits with popcorn* *runs around* LOLZ I got so excited! Armaan HAYEEE <3 I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE The way you've described him here! "A fear of control his emotions, a fear of having to become a successful pillar for someone." This line made me Gawk at the screen because I was trying to imagine Armaan darling in this type of role and it FITS! Heehhe *blush* Okay So Stealing glances, smiling, awakwardness...Beautifully written :)

EEKS the next bit was EVEN MORE WOW.

"Just when the onlookers thought that they weren't comfortable with each other, the guy quietly entangled his little finger with the girl's. The girl looked at him, with a blush radiating from her cheeks, visible even in the darkness and gave a slow shy smile."

I loved this !! I was LITERALLY on air! I mean I love these little gestures they do. Its just so cute but so beautiful,makes anyone's heart flutter <3 And have butterflies in your stomach Tee hee <3 I LOVE THE PRELUDE! Matlab you think how much I will love the FF! Great going Neha!

Part 1: A Perfect Start. Armaan Mallik - Tomboy, King of Hearts, and both girls and their mothers being charmed by him..So Obvious! Tee-hee! "Four letters, two consonants and two vowels come together to form a word, easy to pronounce and just as easy to use- LOVE!" LOVED THIS LINE! I was grinning so wide in this! Fabolous girlie :)

I adore how you've brought out Riddhima's character. Woah girl, she silenced her seniors! GO BASKET! LOL :P I myself am that type of a girl,very less unhappy/quiet and a little boisterous, so I could match with her character and LOVE IT!

Ahaaa! So Mr.Supercool is hooked,huh? ;) Interesting :P I LOVEEEDDD LOOVEEDD how you describe this poor little guy falling in lowwweee with Our heroine :) "Study of the intriguing characters of a specimen by observing its activities!!" Oooh Really,Armaan? Nice Nice, I Likey, no...I LOVEY :) Awieee I love how he stalked a stranger,and ROFLMAO I loved the way you described her character! Your writing style says a lot about you,really...it has a kind of unusal charm, you know like..childishness,along with cuteness and maturity and Its kind of romantic...As I said,its like fairytales..SIGH, which I absolutely LOVE! <3

Heehee, I love Armaan playing with kids. Like he's ADORABLE. TOTALLYYY <3 MUAH MUAH types :P (sorry I get carried away when I talk abt him :P) So yeah,he found out about her from the kids...Shoo Shweettt :)

Riddhima's family is SO BAD and her kahani is so Dukhbhaari. 😭 I'm Sad, and I hate Shanky (When Did I not??) I adored how she always kept the book her momie gave her...thats the most touching thing ever! And the fact that behind that, she's living and smiling and is jovial, its so amazing...she is SO Strong! I want to say something here. I have a classmate whose story is EXACTLY same. The difference is, her Dad is totally sweet and awesome, and she has a little sister whom she's very attached to. But anyway, the mother part is similar...and its like I can relate to that. I'm sorry if this thing made u unconfortable/sad..I didn't mean to do that. I just wanted to share the thought. :)

"He was everything a perfect guy could be. Handsome, more than needed, with a smile that could send out positive vibes to people sitting even a mile away. A kiddish nature, when he was fighting with the kids and convincing them that he wasn't out in the game of cricket they were playing."

I WILL DIE IF YOU GIVE SUCH DESCRIPTIONS OF ARMAAN! AAA !!! I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM! Unrequitted love che...But I LOVE HIM (Wait. What am I shouting? AND WHY am I SHOUTING,anyway? I could've said it normally...eh, whatever.) I Love their first meeting! I Lowwee it :D Basket ball ki jagah Cricket ball? EE WOW ! I Love! <3 So Riddhima and Armaan both took the risk of falling in love,eh? I LOVE YOU! *gives a air-tight jhappi* (Air tight yaane, a TIGHT hug that won't let u breathe :P)

So,I LOVE THIS FF. Now. and Always <3
See, I edited na? I'm sorry I know its late but SHTILL...I DID FINALLY <3

And u tell me, was it long enough? Coz Its one of my longest ones. :)
Love,
Maitree.

P.S. I love you more because you used my Siggie EEE :D

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 years ago
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

RES

Will edit by Sunday pakka. Have Loads To say ;) ( and I mean it )

Damn!
Now that you have said it...I will be just over the T eager to know what you wanna say!!

Anyways...now its confusing!! I wanna say "Sunday should come as soon as possible" but that means "Weekend's over!!" :P :D So uhm...IDK!! Just edit soon!AND write a long comment!!  Hope you liked it!!
Bisous,
Neha

P.s: Read my other FF if you ever have time!! Link's in my sig!!