Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. (Page 45)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Maitree..

Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Enough Now! I hate Shanky!!!! And how..HOW could you write this??

P.S. I LOVE MY SIGNATURE DABBA! Don't you ?? :P

I always hated Shashank. So yeah, it wasn't idfficult writing it!LOL And above it all, I had to show that My Armaan is THE guy!Blushing

And I love it too. Both of them, Kajen and Friends! *SIgh* It was the best thing ever.

But hadn't you said that we would like Shashank? Where did that goo?? Shocked

And yeah, I know. KaJen and Ross-Rachel are L.O.V.E. <3 I was heartbroken when Ross-Rachel weren't a couple when the show ended! Cry

They were a couple when the show ended Shocked 

"Did she get off the plane, did she get off the plane?"

"I got off the plane!"

See? They were together LOL

And Neha, if you don't update, I know you live in Italy, I'll hunt you down and kill you, but not before you tell me the plot of the entire story, and everything, and then I shall write it, so the poor readers don't have to feel sad about an incomplete story/stories, and then kill me once I'm done with you Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Enough Now! I hate Shanky!!!! And how..HOW could you write this??

P.S. I LOVE MY SIGNATURE DABBA! Don't you ?? :P

I always hated Shashank. So yeah, it wasn't idfficult writing it!LOL And above it all, I had to show that My Armaan is THE guy!Blushing

And I love it too. Both of them, Kajen and Friends! *SIgh* It was the best thing ever.

But hadn't you said that we would like Shashank? Where did that goo?? Shocked

And yeah, I know. KaJen and Ross-Rachel are L.O.V.E. <3 I was heartbroken when Ross-Rachel weren't a couple when the show ended! Cry

They were a couple when the show ended Shocked 

"Did she get off the plane, did she get off the plane?"

"I got off the plane!"

See? They were together LOL

And Neha, if you don't update, I know you live in Italy, I'll hunt you down and kill you, but not before you tell me the plot of the entire story, and everything, and then I shall write it, so the poor readers don't have to feel sad about an incomplete story/stories, and then kill me once I'm done with you Embarrassed

That's what I told her already. I wished Phoebe and Joey were a couple too in the end! Two crackpots as a couple- now that would be funnier!LOL

And "If I don't update?"??l updated a chunna sa installmetn yesterday! And with the amount of updates in BTHE, you're gonna continue THIS ff! Blasphemy at its best! LMAOROFL

And I am not telling you anything ahead. You already know a lot more than your own good!!Ermm LOL ka plot toh pata hi hai, and this one also you know the main storyline! Ab kya jaan na hai? And agar jaan na bhi hai toh, I AIN"T telling!Approve
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Check your PM. First thing.

And second thing. Update LOL! Not AEIP! Biatch, stop annoying me na!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

And second thing. Update LOL! Not AEIP! Biatch, stop annoying me na!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!

I already read! My frivolous spamming paid off at lastApprove. Seems like the friendship thingy is gonna take a long time. *Sigh*

Did you check my post on BTHE? I learnt the most important sentence ever in Italian!! LMAOROFL

And LOL, dude, that story takes me hours to write because well, I don't want to drag the Riddhima being a pain in the butt bit, but if it goes quick then it won't make sense.Ermm

What should I do??Stern Smile

I'll update LOL this weekend. Don't have much homewrok because my school flooded yesterday!!LOL
cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

I already read! My frivolous spamming paid off at lastApprove. Seems like the friendship thingy is gonna take a long time. *Sigh*

Did you check my post on BTHE? I learnt the most important sentence ever in Italian!! LMAOROFL

And LOL, dude, that story takes me hours to write because well, I don't want to drag the Riddhima being a pain in the butt bit, but if it goes quick then it won't make sense.Ermm

I'll update LOL this weekend. Don't have much homewrok because my school flooded yesterday!!LOL
Underlined part: ShockedROFL  You and Italian?!

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

*Sticks out her tongue*

I can actually understand Italian a bit, I go to school with freaking Italian kids who are "tipo-ing" and "perche-ing" and "Permesso-ing" the entire time!

cant.be.assed.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Update sooon Stern Smile don't give an excuse by saying I haven't updated :\

SurrealFantasy

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zARqaa_X

*Sticks out her tongue*

I can actually understand Italian a bit, I go to school with freaking Italian kids who are "tipo-ing" and "perche-ing" and "Permesso-ing" the entire time!
Do you know what i love the most? That I know more Italian than you even though you live in Italy!ROFL That just makes me laugh everytime i think about it lol

Aww poor you, must be annoying na? I only know the "perche-ing" bit of that sentence, i have no clue at all what the others mean but i think my Italian teacher might have said it when i wasnt listeningErmmLOL

Hmm i wanna annoy you by testing your Italian Tongue

Heres a random question:

Hai un animale? ROFL thats a easy one! you should understand that, theres a hint in the question of what im talking about!

Go to top