Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. (Page 23)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Well in that case, I'm not gonna watch Kuch toh Log Kahenge!!

I would rather watch stupid and cheesy romance than mature love stories!!

I'm used to loving the Prince Charming and Shanky oops Ahutosh doesn't really fit into that category!!LOL

Haha I used to love those stories too, but now I read those stories as FFs on IF only! I haven't touched a love-story since a year while reading books! I seem to be reading a lot of Politics, thriller, religion based stuff these days LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

I'm used to loving the Prince Charming and Shanky oops Ahutosh doesn't really fit into that category!!LOL

Haha I used to love those stories too, but now I read those stories as FFs on IF only! I haven't touched a love-story since a year while reading books! I seem to be reading a lot of Politics, thriller, religion based stuff these days LOL
Thriller??

Naah! I'm kinda soft-hearted!! I won't be able to sleep!!

Would you believe, the first time I read Twilight, I slept with my mom because I was so darn scared that some Edward would be sitting at my window!! LMAO!!

And that wasn't even a thriller!

Edited by SurrealFantasy - 02 October 2011 at 10:50am
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Armaan and Riddhima are merely the names of my characters! My FF has nothing to do with DMG so it's easy! Besides, Armaan and Riddhima were youth-related characters and you can bend/mould their personalities to your fancy and then what remains is just their names, their mannerisms, etc everything changes! So it doesn't bother me :)

Besides, so far, they're the only couple that I'm able to mould into my own character! I watch IPKKND, and I've often wanted to write and ArHi OS, but I feel the need to stick to the charcters shown on-screen and I can't do that! So, AR are the only characters that give me a chance to show my versatility!

Do I make sense? :S

In AWOTB, the readers have forgotten that the real names of the characters are Armaan-Riddhima and not Munchkin-Peanuts, so even I've started writing like that - treat them like M & P and not AR anymore! LOL! So even I don't have that problem of not being inspired enough to write about them! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasyAanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Firstly, sorry I meant 'doctor' in my post about Mohnish Behl, he always plays a doctor, not actor! LOL!

And Aanya, actually I'm not giving you that look.. I've kind of lost interest in them as well, but I haven't stopped liking them.. Its impossible to stop liking KSG, he's always been my favorite telly actor.. But yea, I was never obsessed with KaJen anyway, I was obsessed with AR! And since the show's gone off air now, and I get bored of loading youtube and watching their scenes there, I've stopped obsessing over them.. They were my muse to write AWOTB, but now its just my whole imagination, and I never saw any of the 3 Riddhima's playing Munchkin in AWOTB anyway! Just KSG.. Although for me, he's still the Peanuts of AWOTB! 

And nah, I've kind of lost my faith in Indian shows now, they all turn crappy towards the end.. And somehow no Hindi show appeals to me anymore, not for more than a few minutes anyway... And I don't like Kritika Kamra, LOL, hate her voice, so I'm not going to try watching KTLK! I watch BALH sometimes, its a nice story, and I find Ram Kapoor adorable, LOL, they look damn cute when they're fighting, but again its an Ekta Kapoor creation, so I know the niceness of the show ain't going to last too long! And IPKKND, actually, I don't like Barun Sobti somehow.. I used to watch that other show of his on Sony, forgot the name, and I didn't really like him in that, so didn't get too inclined to watching IPKKND! 

And seriously, DMG rose the bar of youth based shows, the first 2 years of DMG did, the 3rd year is non-existent for me! It used to be practical somehow.. 

And anyway, I watch Castle, Pretty Little Liars, HIMYM, 90210, so seriously nothing else interests me that way! Haha! I'm kind of judgmental about such stuff, if a book or a show doesn't live up to my expectations, I give up on it! 

And I just realized what a speech I've written! 

I agree! I stop watching Hindi shows the moment they turn crappy! I haven't tried [and nor am I going to] watching BALH because it doesn't appeal to me, so yeah :D

And yeah, I didn't like Barun Sobti in his previous show either, but he excels in IPKKND. Honestly, he's done a lot of fabulous acting in that show, so I like him now :)

And yeah I watch those shows too...plan to start on PLL once I find the time. Probably in Diwali LOL

SurrealFantasy

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Thriller??

Naah! I'm kinda soft-hearted!! I won't be able to sleep!!

Would you believe, the first time I read Twilight, I slpet with my mom because I was so darn scared that some Edward would be sitting at my window!! LMAO

LMFAO ROFL

Ahh Twilight...I was in love with that book in 8th grade...picked it up randomly in 9th grade, read a few pages and couldn't figure out why I'd actually liked it. Guess it was just a phase LOL

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Firstly, sorry I meant 'doctor' in my post about Mohnish Behl, he always plays a doctor, not actor! LOL!

And Aanya, actually I'm not giving you that look.. I've kind of lost interest in them as well, but I haven't stopped liking them.. Its impossible to stop liking KSG, he's always been my favorite telly actor.. But yea, I was never obsessed with KaJen anyway, I was obsessed with AR! And since the show's gone off air now, and I get bored of loading youtube and watching their scenes there, I've stopped obsessing over them.. They were my muse to write AWOTB, but now its just my whole imagination, and I never saw any of the 3 Riddhima's playing Munchkin in AWOTB anyway! Just KSG.. Although for me, he's still the Peanuts of AWOTB! 

And nah, I've kind of lost my faith in Indian shows now, they all turn crappy towards the end.. And somehow no Hindi show appeals to me anymore, not for more than a few minutes anyway... And I don't like Kritika Kamra, LOL, hate her voice, so I'm not going to try watching KTLK! I watch BALH sometimes, its a nice story, and I find Ram Kapoor adorable, LOL, they look damn cute when they're fighting, but again its an Ekta Kapoor creation, so I know the niceness of the show ain't going to last too long! And IPKKND, actually, I don't like Barun Sobti somehow.. I used to watch that other show of his on Sony, forgot the name, and I didn't really like him in that, so didn't get too inclined to watching IPKKND! 

And seriously, DMG rose the bar of youth based shows, the first 2 years of DMG did, the 3rd year is non-existent for me! It used to be practical somehow.. 

And anyway, I watch Castle, Pretty Little Liars, HIMYM, 90210, so seriously nothing else interests me that way! Haha! I'm kind of judgmental about such stuff, if a book or a show doesn't live up to my expectations, I give up on it! 

And I just realized what a speech I've written! 

I agree! I stop watching Hindi shows the moment they turn crappy! I haven't tried [and nor am I going to] watching BALH because it doesn't appeal to me, so yeah :D

And yeah, I didn't like Barun Sobti in his previous show either, but he excels in IPKKND. Honestly, he's done a lot of fabulous acting in that show, so I like him now :)

And yeah I watch those shows too...plan to start on PLL once I find the time. Probably in Diwali LOL
@ Shrutika: With the size of your comments, I feel you have plenty of time at hand...how about editing some of the innumerable reserves you have??

@Aanya: I DON'T have Diwali vacations!! I hate my life...sometimes!!

And about Barun, I'm kinda done with the angry young man tough looks prince. First Arjun Punj then Mayank and Maan. It's repetitive these days!!
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Neha you were scared of such a HANDSOME and Loveable Vampo? I would say, " AAO MUJHE KAAT LO "

ROFL ROFL

^^ I have gone Bonkers I tell you ROFL ROFL

SurrealFantasy

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
One request - can we have a conversation on one topic at a time like sane people? :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasyAanya.

Go to top