Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. (Page 18)

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Exactly, it was always AR for me, I found it really stupid to be fighting over KaSh/KaSu/KaJen.. According to me, all of them had some good points..

During Shilpa, the show was most real, had the best story line, the most realistic track.. During Sukriti, AR were just magical, because they were together and cuter than ever, fighting for their love and stuff.. During KaJen, AR matured.. To an extent anyway!

And seriously DMG didn't complete even one love story which it started - AA, RM, AN, AR.. The story which they created was a paradox to the title of the show.. It was heart wrenching, what they showed.. I would have rather preferred that Armaan didn't return to the show, because he was one character to die for.. They ruined his character as well towards the end.. Made him seem like some cheap, vulgar person which he never was, man! And it made that arse Sid look like a saint, which he wasn't and Riddhim an innocent by stander, which she wasn't.. Don't even get me started on Riddhima, she was a complete bitch from the time she entered to the moment the show ended.. I for one am not a big fan of the reunion scene.. It was hurried, had no meaning to it.. She just randomly returns? And Armaan just takes her back with open arms? The same dude who held his respect above everything else? I mean, fine, he loved Riddhima to death and all, but he's not God to always do stuff to make others happy! He has feelings too! And he never let Riddhima know them! I just wanted him to get his back once on Riddhima, to hurt her just the way she hurt him to death almost! 

That's why, I try my level best to make sure the Riddhima in AWOTB is nothing like in DMG.. Every girl has a bitch inside her, I admit, but no girl can be so insensitive, especially to the person she claimed to love to death.. Armaan I keep the same, he was just perfection personified, so I don't try changing him.. I honestly see KSG play Armaan in AWOTB, but never do I see Shilpa/Sukirti/Jennifer playing Riddhima.. Don't know why..! Maybe the Jennifer before Armaan lost his memory.. Yea, that Jennifer could be Riddhima in AWOTB, but the one in DMG-2, no way!

And you know, I hated DMG so much, I started reading FFs here instead.. And most of the stories I've read make so much more sense! COME for example! That's what should've happened in DMG as well! But they never showed how traumatic the shootout was, which is not humanly even possible! 

And there I go blabbering again! Its almost like DMG had real people in it! Like the characters were real, LOL! But yea, DMG was the only show which was able to keep me hooked that way! No show's been able to do that yet! 

I'm off now! Gotta study!

P.S. You in Italy for studying, or your family's relocated? 

<3
*blinks her eyes* *reads for the umpteenth time*

You're wondering why?? Because dude, you said everything I feel. When I say DMG, it just refers to season1. Season 2 is something I don't even consider worth talking about. I just pretend it never existed though being such a big whole lot of shitload, it becomes pretty hard sometimes.

And even I just read fics here now. And considering the fact that DMG 2 was a nightmare, this is the only pragmatic solution. I <3ed the show to heart and now parts of it are horrific to remember!!

And I can go and on about this and to tell you the truth, the fact still remains the same. A fictional show touched our hearts and then a few characters and storylines srapped the same heart. I just don't even want to think about it.

If you would believe, let me tell you, during the entire Armaan coming back fiasco, when my sister used to watch tits and bits of it and I used to hear it, sitting in my bedroom, I (don't laugh) used to cry. No kidding, Armaan was, no, is, my dream man and seeing (listening) him cry just made me so ballistic. Too tortured sometimes, I have hidden the TV remote just to avoid my sister from watching it!!

I <3 Armaan.

Bisous,
Neha

P.S: Italy...for studying?? I came here because my parents had to. Before coming here, I swear everyone was like "Wahaan toh padhai bahut aasaan hai!" and now I can't even breathe from under the textbooks!! I SO wanna murder the people who used to say that!!

And I have a question: Why do you have boards in November?? Aren't the Boards in March?? My sister gave it in March...is this some other board instead of CBSE??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteshilpa

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Ok here's Something for ya due to 5 reasons as under :

1) I amn't getting time to edit my comment ( and it got deleted, the one I'd started to write)

2) I AM OBSESSED with the title- "An Escape into Paradise"

3) I am SORRY! Please don't be gussa!

4) I LOVE making Sigs

5) I love the scenes I've put here :D

Sooo How is it ??

SurrealFantasy

angullgrl91 IF-Rockerz
angullgrl91
angullgrl91

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
cute partt

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Maitree..

Ok here's Something for ya due to 5 reasons as under :

1) I amn't getting time to edit my comment ( and it got deleted, the one I'd started to write)

2) I AM OBSESSED with the title- "An Escape into Paradise"

3) I am SORRY! Please don't be gussa!

4) I LOVE making Sigs

5) I love the scenes I've put here :D

Sooo How is it ??

Are you freaking kidding me?? ShockedAfter what you made, dude, how can you even think I would be gussa with you??

I am like so so inevitably happy right now, that I can't even tell you!!LOL The siggie is so darn pretty!! I'm using it as the banner...that's it!!Approve Could you add my name somewhere though??Even if you don't it's gonna be the banner any ways!! Thanks a ton cupcake!! I <3 you...like seriously!!Hug

But yeah, that doesn't mean I ain't waiting for your comment!!LOL Type it up ASAP and post it...but for now, your siggie does the trick and because I'm really happy now, I'm not gonna pester you!!

Love you loads cupcake!

Bisous,
Neha
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Yup, I'm writing the Comment down soon :) 

Here you gooo...Hope its fine!

http://i.imgur.com/t4u4Q.jpg

And I LOVE MY NEW NICKNAME! <3 Aww Cupcake! 

I Love you too Nehuuu <3

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Heys Guys!!

YET another note here!!Stern Smile But this one's really important and makes sense for a change!!LOL

You all know I was looking for a title for the FF and I finally decided upon one.
Most of the people liked "An Escape into Paradise", "A Beautiful Mess" and "In the Blink of an Eye"!!
And because majority wins like always, the title is:
"AN ESCAPE INTO PARADISE"!!

The credits for the title go to Shrutika (Castle- Beckett) *yeah yeah, don't bloat your head even more than it is now!!LOL* and a special mention to Maitree for the banner!!

I <3 both of you!!Hug

That's it! I'm going crazy with all these notes and warnings. Suddenly I feel all grown up and matured!!Approve ROFL..I can never grow out of my insanity though!LOL
^^What in the name of freaking muffins am I saying??Ermm

So erm, before I keep on going over any other tangent or irrelevant topic, let me stop!!

Love all you guys out there who read and comment!!
Keep reading what my "Out-of-Work-over-the-T-filmy"ROFL Brain pesters me to write!!

Bisous,
An Insanely Happy, Neha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaAanya.Ethereal-Path

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
YAYYY I Love You <3

SurrealFantasy

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler