Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. (Page 15)

-aaila- Senior Member
-aaila-
-aaila-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Hey,

I loved the update, It was amazing!!

I really liked riddhima's character and its quite unique u know mostly if a person has this kind of life... he like introvert, rude and self centered but here it is totally opposite!

Loved their first meeting I can totally imagine the scene!

cont soon!

thanks for the pm!

love,

aaila

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Nehaaa <3

OMG I loved the update! I liked how you described Riddhima's life, that was unique :) Most people tend to add pity and shit like that and kinda make the whole thing look rotlu :P So, I love how you didn't do that LOL

And weee their first meeting was so cute! I could totally imagine the entire thing! Are you a Harry Potter geek too? So am I :D <3

I honestly loved this update :)

Continue soon! And I choose...Escape to Paradise for the title! I love "A Beautiful Mess", but it brings a bittersweet feeling with it and I'm fairly sure this story is happy? So I chose the Paradise waala title LOL

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - This comment was longer than the last one! Yay! I'm getting there ROFL
I didn't do the rotlu kinda thing because LOL is already rotlu!!LOL And believe me, both these FFs are going to be as filmy as hell...except I'll add the Midas (read: Neha) touch to it!!LOLApprove

And yup, I am a Harry Potter geek!! I mean come on - Who is not??

This FF... happy??Ermm I don't know at all!! It's going to be a mess for sure- but light hearted at that, I can promise!!LOL

Yep, this comment was longer than the past one BUT not long enough!! I wonder when you'll finally get THERE!!ROFL

Bisous,
Neha

P.S: As if you don't know what my P.S. would be!! LOLGo read LOL!!Approve

Haha I usually can't bear filmy but I like your writing style so yeah LOL

I know man, I'm a total HP phan-gurl <3

It's going to be a mess? Oh well Ermm Then I guess, "A Beautiful Mess" is an apt title :D

I'll get THERE...umm I don't know when. I went to my IIt prep class and I've gotta solve about 100 sums :P I lead a sad [read: busy] life atm *Sigh*

Still, I'll read LOL soon <3

xoxo
Aanya

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Nehaaa <3

OMG I loved the update! I liked how you described Riddhima's life, that was unique :) Most people tend to add pity and shit like that and kinda make the whole thing look rotlu :P So, I love how you didn't do that LOL

And weee their first meeting was so cute! I could totally imagine the entire thing! Are you a Harry Potter geek too? So am I :D <3

Continue soon! And I choose...Escape to Paradise for the title! I love "A Beautiful Mess", but it brings a bittersweet feeling with it and I'm fairly sure this story is happy? So I chose the Paradise waala title LOL

xoxo
Aanya

I didn't do the rotlu kinda thing because LOL is already rotlu!!LOL And believe me, both these FFs are going to be as filmy as hell...except I'll add the Midas (read: Neha) touch to it!!LOLApprove

This FF... happy??Ermm I don't know at all!! It's going to be a mess for sure- but light hearted at that, I can promise!!LOL

Yep, this comment was longer than the past one BUT not long enough!! I wonder when you'll finally get THERE!!ROFL

Bisous,
Neha

It's going to be a mess? Oh well Ermm Then I guess, "A Beautiful Mess" is an apt title :D

I'll get THERE...umm I don't know when. I went to my IIt prep class and I've gotta solve about 100 sums :P I lead a sad [read: busy] life atm *Sigh*

xoxo
Aanya
Oi..Mess doesn't mean like a bad mess, it means their life is going to be quite a journey!!LOL

But it'll always be happy in the end!! Even I can't take over rated dramas, but like almost every other person on the planet, I <3 fairytales!!Blushing

And it makes you feel any better, I am deep down in the dumps too with my HW.Ermm APs are a shitload of work!! Especially with all the sciences, histories, languages and other stuff I don't even know!!Geek

Yay! Read sometime soon..it's not as if it's gonna move forward fast!! I'm pretty procrastinating when it comes to updates!!Approve

Bisous,
Neha

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Nehaaa <3

xoxo
Aanya

Bisous,
Neha

xoxo
Aanya
Oi..Mess doesn't mean like a bad mess, it means their life is going to be quite a journey!!LOL

But it'll always be happy in the end!! Even I can't take over rated dramas, but like almost every other person on the planet, I <3 fairytales!!Blushing

And it makes you feel any better, I am deep down in the dumps too with my HW.Ermm APs are a shitload of work!! Especially with all the sciences, histories, languages and other stuff I don't even know!!Geek

Yay! Read sometime soon..it's not as if it's gonna move forward fast!! I'm pretty procrastinating when it comes to updates!!Approve

Bisous,
Neha

*Sees that the ending will be happy* *Sighs in relief* LOL

I know man, homework sucks. Royally Stern Smile

Logging off now, bye! <3

xoxo
Aanya

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

*Sees that the ending will be happy* *Sighs in relief* LOL

I know man, homework sucks. Royally Stern Smile

Logging off now, bye! <3

xoxo
Aanya
Of course!! It HAS to be happy!!LOL I hate crappy Balaji hero-heroine fall apart in the end kind of stories!!

And tell me about it!! I wanna kick the ass of whoever in the freaking universe invented HW!!AngryApprove

<3 <3

Bisous,
Neha
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Neha! I'm watching K3G right now! On Star Gold! 

"You are my Madonna!" 

ROFL! 

SurrealFantasy

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Awsm one

SurrealFantasy

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
great update!!!!!!!
please continue soon.

Congratulations for getting perfect grade in your both classes.

SurrealFantasy

Go to top