Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Arjun Punjj wasn't in KMH idiot! Arjun Punjj was.. in that show, Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki! And he was there in Sanjeevani as well, for a good few months before it went off air.. He played Juhi's lover! 
He was cute though!

And yea, even I'm done with the hitler-prince charming kind of guys! And the sole reason I don't watch Geet - Maan's always angry, and Geet always just keeps staring at him.. Somehow, I never found it weird when AR did that, it never annoyed me, but now the whole novelty of the girl falling into a guy's arms and he holds her before she breaks her neck is gone.. It was still new when AR did that, but now every show has that, so these Indian love stories just don't appeal to me! Every scene, every romance is a repetition  now! That's why I avoid using those kinds of scenes in AWOTB! ðŸ¤£

Shru...you are the idiot here!! Sorry to burst your bubble, I was talking about the fictional Arjun Punj in KMH and not the real Arjun Punj!!
And about the second para, "That's the reason Riddhima keeps falling on her face!! She is such a crackpot I tell you..but PEanuts-Hayye Do I even need words??You know what I mean right?? I <3 AWOTB!!

^^Don't gloat!!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Neha - I know you were kidding, I'm just having a complete girl mood swing.. Happens to me all the time, I just get all edgy and cranky for no reason at all... But its more so, because I'm missing my Mum as well, the stupid exams are in like 5 days, and I don't know what to do, what to study, where to start, everything's just all over the place.. Normal exam syndrome!

And no, my course (International A Levels) is of 1.5 years, instead of the usual 2 years of 11th and 12th grade.. I had 6 months of 11th and another year of 12th, so my 12th gets over earlier than the national board and the IB, CBSE, ISC boards.. I get a 6 months break. Although, my college is going to force us to take an extra subject to give exams of in May-June, so I don't know, I might just end up having an extra 6 months of 12th! 
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Arjun Punjj wasn't in KMH idiot! Arjun Punjj was.. in that show, Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki! And he was there in Sanjeevani as well, for a good few months before it went off air.. He played Juhi's lover! 
He was cute though!

And yea, even I'm done with the hitler-prince charming kind of guys! And the sole reason I don't watch Geet - Maan's always angry, and Geet always just keeps staring at him.. Somehow, I never found it weird when AR did that, it never annoyed me, but now the whole novelty of the girl falling into a guy's arms and he holds her before she breaks her neck is gone.. It was still new when AR did that, but now every show has that, so these Indian love stories just don't appeal to me! Every scene, every romance is a repetition  now! That's why I avoid using those kinds of scenes in AWOTB! ðŸ¤£

LMAO Arjun Punj is the name of the character in KMH as well ðŸ¤£ I have no idea about Woh Rehne... ðŸ˜†

Truth is, there have hardly been any hindi show's I've watched so I'm cool with it. But it doesn't take much to make me stop watching it so if the show turns crappy, I'll be the first one to switch of the TV ðŸ¤£
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

Shru...you are the idiot here!! Sorry to burst your bubble, I was talking about the fictional Arjun Punj in KMH and not the real Arjun Punj!!
And about the second para, "That's the reason Riddhima keeps falling on her face!! She is such a crackpot I tell you..but PEanuts-Hayye Do I even need words??You know what I mean right?? I <3 AWOTB!!

^^Don't gloat!!

Oops, sorry! Never even saw a second of KMH, so I don't know what he's called! LOL! I've always known the actor as Karan Kundra! LOL!

And when did Riddhima in AWOTB fall like that? :O Right into Armaan's arms? ðŸ˜² I don't think I've ever shown that ðŸ˜²
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Oops, sorry! Never even saw a second of KMH, so I don't know what he's called! LOL! I've always known the actor as Karan Kundra! LOL!

And when did Riddhima in AWOTB fall like that? :O Right into Armaan's arms? ðŸ˜² I don't think I've ever shown that ðŸ˜²

You goof, she's written that Riddhima falls on her FACE. Which means M&P don't have that falling in your arms thing ðŸ˜†
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Arre Akal ke Pitaare
That's what I said!! I meant it symbolically and not literally. She makes so many odd mistakes and that is symbolic to her falling on her face.

You just post-mortemed my joke!!
Munchkin. thumbnail
But she's never fallen on her face either! Yea, she just broke her leg like 2 chapters ago, but yea, I've never shown her fall, fall! :O 

You know what, I really need to go, before my insanity makes me look stupid (I know I'm already looking stupid, but to prevent further stupidity, this stupid needs to go!)

Tata! 
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

You goof, she's written that Riddhima falls on her FACE. Which means M&P don't have that falling in your arms thing ðŸ˜†

I can see that the exams are really getting onto her head!!😆
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

Arre Akal ke Pitaare
That's what I said!! I meant it symbolically and not literally. She makes so many odd mistakes and that is symbolic to her falling on her face.

You just post-mortemed my joke!!

Oh shit, sorry! ðŸ¤£

I have this insanity spells.. I can't believe I'm being that blonde today! ðŸ¤£ Gosh, I crack myself up! I'm so awesome and funny and awesome!  

SurrealFantasy thumbnail

But she's never fallen on her face either! Yea, she just broke her leg like 2 chapters ago, but yea, I've never shown her fall, fall! :O 

You know what, I really need to go, before my insanity makes me look stupid (I know I'm already looking stupid, but to prevent further stupidity, this stupid needs to go!)

Tata! 

What are you saying SS??

And we always knew you were stupid...you don't need to do or say anything to prove that!! LMAO