Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Extentions, Sequels and Time Slot change (Page 3)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
It's all about Television Rating Points (TRPs) at the end of the day. And that's exactly why Maayke Se Bandhi Dor is going off air.

Dor has been under the scanner for a while now. In fact, last week this primetime show garnered poor ratings of 1.6, and the channel has finally decided to pull it off air.

Surely, the cast the is upset and so is the technical team because the show hasn't lasted for even a year. But then that's the nature of the telly game today. Meanwhile, Hamari Saas Leela
that was rumoured to go off air might just get a breather. There's talk of shifting the show to the afternoon slot.

LINKHamari Saas... shifts to the afternoon slot

Whatever it is the bottomline is if the show Dor makes a comback with a sequel as the other news tells SP please think about Bidaaii sequel before the others in the pipeline.
A show did well and gave great TRp's  which is your norm for successful show, so with that keeping in mind and the way the leap managed to keep its stand even during tough competitions with KBC and BB last year it deserves its rightful comeback before any other shows make their sequel and hope you will keep that in mind

Edited by shanti05 - 20 September 2011 at 5:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

It's all about Television Rating Points (TRPs) at the end of the day. And that's exactly why Maayke Se Bandhi Dor is going off air.

Dor has been under the scanner for a while now. In fact, last week this primetime show garnered poor ratings of 1.6, and the channel has finally decided to pull it off air.

Surely, the cast the is upset and so is the technical team because the show hasn't lasted for even a year. But then that's the nature of the telly game today. Meanwhile, Hamari Saas Leela
that was rumoured to go off air might just get a breather. There's talk of shifting the show to the afternoon slot.

Whatever it is the bottomline is if the show Dor makes a comback with a sequel as the other news tells SP please think about Bidaaii sequel before the others in the pipeline.
A show did well and gave great TRp's  which is your norm for successful show, so with that keeping in mind and the way the leap managed to keep its stand even during tough competitions with KBC and BB last year it deserves its rightful comeback before any other shows make their sequel and hope you will keep that in mind

I am tooo confused why would sp come up with for sequel i dont know it is tooo confusing but they really should bring bidaai back it stayed for all three year and even it ended with a high note. they really should bring bidaai back with orginal cast 

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

I am tooo confused why would sp come up with for sequel i dont know it is tooo confusing but they really should bring bidaai back it stayed for all three year and even it ended with a high note. they really should bring bidaai back with orginal cast 

dor is so boring show ... sp should bring bidaai instead of dor
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
true true true true well after hearing rs viewws i wanna hear sp viewws
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Some new developments with shows on channels
Hamari Saas Leela was supposed to be aired for the last time tonight but it was given another lease of life by the channel which decided to shift it to the afternoon slot. However the latest is that the show will remain off air for a week and later brought back.
Furthermore, another reason for the show going off air for a week is the channel's sudden decision to retain it. The show was supposed to go off air today and the makers shot accordingly. Viewers will see the show end on a logical note tonight. The makers are yet to work on the script ahead. The script most probably will be ready by September 28 and after the channel's approval shooting for the show will begin. The show will go on air once again from October 3."

break Kay baad picture baaki hai meary yaar Confused

Zee's promising sequel. CB2
Our source informs, "A lot of production houses are coming up with new shows for Zee TV and some of them are all set to go on air soon. Furthermore, its current shows namely Sanskaar Laxmi, Choti Bahu and Choti Si Zindagi have not managed to climb up on the TRP chart. In spite of infusing dramatic twists and turns the shows have failed to gain numbers. Hence, the channel decided to pull the shows off air
Sequels fate Viwers not satisfied

Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorRamsha..

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
true cb sequel is not working

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Aroona Irani's Naagin 2 gears up!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 | 5:08:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 11 Comments Aroona Irani's Naagin 2 gears up!

Aroona Irani is all set to go on floors with the second season of her cult show Naaginn..Wadon ki Agnipariksha for Zee TV

The vivacious and seasoned actress Aroona Irani, after making her presence in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini is now gearing up to formulate the much talked second season of her show Naaginn..Wadon ki Agnipariksha for the same channel.

Though the Buzz about A.K. Production coming up with a sequel was making rounds from quite long but finally we hear that the production house is working on every detail from the cast to the story which will be revamped as the channel has demanded a total refurbish in the concept.

"Yes, we are coming up with season two of Naagin with a fresh look by the year end, confirms actor-producer Aroona Irani merrily.

We dug out some more information from our source who states, "The production house has got a confirmation on the same and the production is working on its pre production work. The channel has asked for a new and a fresh look for the show than the old one. So the new season will definitely be different than the first one. As the production needs all new characters, the casting for the show is going on and the cast will get locked soon."

We wish Aroona Irani the very best for her second innings and hope it outdoes the previous one...

How I wish some news comes out about Bidaaii sequel and who will be the cast and what will be the storyline,

I mean shows which worked well should get a sequel and Bidaaii worked well all the till the end and it became an iconic show to end at the hightest rating all across the channel..
This show is slated to come at the end of the year which went of almost 2 years ago, But Bidaaii has every reason to come back sooner with a new storyline focus on relastionship, with the blend of what the title states...

Hope RS , Sp and the team comes back witha sequel soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Aroona Irani's Naagin 2 gears up!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 | 5:08:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 11 Comments Aroona Irani's Naagin 2 gears up!

Aroona Irani is all set to go on floors with the second season of her cult show Naaginn..Wadon ki Agnipariksha for Zee TV

The vivacious and seasoned actress Aroona Irani, after making her presence in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini is now gearing up to formulate the much talked second season of her show Naaginn..Wadon ki Agnipariksha for the same channel.

Though the Buzz about A.K. Production coming up with a sequel was making rounds from quite long but finally we hear that the production house is working on every detail from the cast to the story which will be revamped as the channel has demanded a total refurbish in the concept.

"Yes, we are coming up with season two of Naagin with a fresh look by the year end, confirms actor-producer Aroona Irani merrily.

We dug out some more information from our source who states, "The production house has got a confirmation on the same and the production is working on its pre production work. The channel has asked for a new and a fresh look for the show than the old one. So the new season will definitely be different than the first one. As the production needs all new characters, the casting for the show is going on and the cast will get locked soon."

We wish Aroona Irani the very best for her second innings and hope it outdoes the previous one...

How I wish some news comes out about Bidaaii sequel and who will be the cast and what will be the storyline,

I mean shows which worked well should get a sequel and Bidaaii worked well all the till the end and it became an iconic show to end at the hightest rating all across the channel..
This show is slated to come at the end of the year which went of almost 2 years ago, But Bidaaii has every reason to come back sooner with a new storyline focus on relastionship, with the blend of what the title states...

Hope RS , Sp and the team comes back witha sequel soon

Thank you shanti for this article. i dont know what to say. i should to say that it makes me more confident on bidaai or make me feel bad. but this prove one thing that bidaai can come back because it is only one year since show went offf air. and this show is coming after two years. you know what i dont know what i am saying but bidaai should come back becuase it is stayed top for all three years preleap and postleap. it even ended on trp of 6. it should really make a come back.

was this show famous. i mean what were the trps of the show.

i wish bidaai was on zee they understand the worth of shows welll

Go to top