Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Some serious questions for PKYEK Cvs! (Page 4)

priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I agree with u totally chakks. 

In Todays' epi i enjoyed only the jeh-alina-piya car ride. now that was interesting with some unexpected revelation. Ofcourse the precap was superb. 

rest evrything was CRAP. Esp madhu arnab part.  SleepyDead 15 min of panchi - GOD SAVE US. Angry

Seems like today i can conveniently skip my daily dose of sleeping pills. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanBefikre

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

In a soap - all characters get a story to run the show - buh if this show had 20 mins out of 2 mins for Abhiya this show will fly - BECAUSE abhiya ARE A MAGICAL COUPLE -

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_1234ILTHBEBBefikre

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
bilkul sach kaha tumne Chakku ...
I'm confused tooo ... whose pyaar ki kahani is it ???... 
here almost all couples are shown in romantic coochie coo ...some time or the other ... I guess it applies to all the characters ... just to justify the title Cvs kahin bhi some romantic coochie coo  thoos dete hain ...they are least bothered which couple it is or who the fans want to see... bas pyaar has to be there ...I don't like the idea yaar ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 19 September 2011 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Its about everyone's love story except Abhiya... Seriuosly Panchi torture wasnt enough that now they have started showing Madhu Arnab's too??Disapprove  
I don't think since Abhiya confession they have been given more than 5 minutes of screen space..After last Monday we hardly got any gud scenes.

And regarding Neel... well... marne ke baad bhi viewers ko torture kar raha haiThumbs Down

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayarsh

yes chackz you said exactly the correct one. . . we love to see abhiya movements or something to them. . But what's this 2 minutes about them and remaining 20 to 22 minutes all other one's it irritate ya. .
thanks.
yes dear Abhiya are never given proper screenspace in the show despite them being the leadsOuch
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

chakku this torture is here to stay now as PKYEK is not ending and SO is not revamping. Tonight there was once again ad for SKS and they have reopened the participation lines, and its on SO only, so clearly, no revamp, PKYEK staying, so lets be prepared for more drags and kabab mein haddis Dead
Dishu I am the happiest person after hearing that my favourite show isn't ending but then why can't the CVs show us good story? If they ahve got the opportunity to run the show then why don't they utilise the opportunity?Sleepy

..Bournville..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Chakku cudn't agree with you more... i donno what to say.. i waste my 30 minutes everyday for this Stern Smile

1. Whose Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is it?D'oh

Minutes ago I wrote the same thing on Cari's post dear that is't not PKYEK of Abhiya but Panchi ki pyaar ki kahaniyas or watever Sleepy i mean common... she's a side character and everyday something happening that revolves around her... i don wanna say anything else as it might sound rude Pinch

2. Is there any logic left in the show?Ermm

The starting made me clueless... and seriously side your brain before watching the show.. no need of using it...  Pinch Dead

4. Is there always a need to interrupt Abhiya's conversation or moment?Ouch

The precap was the only thing I felt like watching today... and I would be more thn happy if Jeh catches those two cause I'm tired of the hide-n-seek game...  but i don think it's gonna happen so soon... and what will we get? 2-3 mins of Abhiya in a week... that's it Ouch thought finally their lovestory started but NOO... it's some1 else's lovestory all over again... Angry Dead

Thanks tanzie.

Seriously yaar, even I was thinking the same that do I waste my precious time for this carp? PKYEK doesn't attract me like it used to before, reason is our beloved CVsDead

Arrghhh I hate panchhi ki kahaniyanDead 

And need not mention the precap, the only good thing about the epi which got spoiltDead

.SmokeySilence.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviliciousgirl

Bada Bing Bada Boom!!!

And all we get is sada hua episodes!...Chakks i agree with you..the epi was a total waste, though for some moment i felt sad for Birdie when she was asking about Danish. But the rest was utter crap. And what else can we do...we Abhiya fanatics have to tolerate this craps!!! 

I will quote whatever  austenrox said, cause i totally agree with her ".they should be lucky they have got such ever supporting , obssesive abhiya fanatics who stick to all this crap for the sake of both of them...we all face OCD on abhiya...many abhiya fanatics like me are over here who cannot quit the show because of these two...cvs should be lucky...but , no...of course they will take us loyal abhiya lovers for granted"
Thanks Chandu.
You felt bad for Birdie? I have stopped feeling for her now because she does nothing but disgusts meDead

And I agree with Austie..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index