Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Some serious questions for PKYEK Cvs!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I am seriously pissed off with these crap episodesDead The CVs have completely lost it. They serve us crap garnished with bloopers and expect us to have that happilyDead I have some serious questions for our not-so-beloved-CVsAngry

1. Whose Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani is it?D'oh

For once and for all, please clear it to us that who is the lead pair of the show? Is it any boy with Panchhi? Jiya? Abhinna? Madhu-Arnab? Or Trangad? The CVs show Abhiya's pic to promote PKYEK but what do they show in the show?Confused They made these two confess their love last week on Monday, then they forgot that they have to show their love story also. They again started showing Abhiya with other people. The episodes of Thursday and Friday were complete crap, but today's episode is a must watch for people who don't wanna spoil their health by taking sleeping pills because it gave you natural sleep before time. Sleepy

I thought that with Panchhi getting Danish, they will finally settle this woman, but no, they wanna show Danchhi love saga againDead I mean, what do they see in this character, I don't get?! Is she so damn important for the show that without her the show will not run or will not have TRPs? Why do they give 15 minutes screenspace to her everyday out of 22 minutes?Confused

2. Is there any logic left in the show?Ermm

They showed to us that Chaandeena killed Neil, but today Abhay all of a sudden came fuming saying that he wants to know who killed Neil?!ConfusedGeek Errrmmm didn't Chaandeena already confess that they were behind all this? Then why did they repeat the Abhay investigation part again? I hope they aren't changing the plan of showing Chaandeena as murderers now because that would be really SENSELESS and ILLOGICALPinch

3. Is madhu more romantic than Abhiya?Confused

The CVs never forget to show the other pairs romancing but they forget the meaning of love and romance in Abhiya's case. OK was there any need of showing Madhu Arnab romance? Is anyone interested? Isn't her other show Bade Achchhe Lagte hain enough for oldies romance that now she is filling the youth based show PKYEK with that alsoDead I am not against their romance but please balance it with the leads' romance.

4. Is there always a need to interrupt Abhiya's conversation or moment?Ouch

After fortnight or so we get to see Abhiya and their romance and that too is interrupted by people alwaysOuch Are the CVs interested in Abhiya story or not? I mean the precap was worth watching after the disastrous episode but by CVs grace it was interrupted by the third personClap Good going CVs. 

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosslubslubsyragadeepikaAmulya159babi01abhiya1hudzigitika.jshelly.851mahalaxmikBlossom10--Rutuja--RashiiiiZephyr8proshomiprioty1000princessarkvijayata123prerna26Viviliciousgirl--Flora--dieyaLovelyAbhiyashafaq_abhiyaScaryAngelsmittu-enchanted--kavita--Narnia-Pari-Gupta-rupa-hukshilareadingworms.Divya6696snitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK.adniloversunflower52janu1610asena--sumana13--Courageous_Leo-Antu-_-Aslan--Doppelganger--Rumi-samadesRolzzAmeresromiosugar1Dark-Hues-SiDsAnGeL-TOTAL-ROMANTICSujal.KashishAbhiya_VisuSheDevil-Rashu-villian-..Bournville..ILTHBEBMrs.Peanutscarisma2.Jane..romailaMR.KooL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Reserved...------
edited----
Great Question Chakku...Thumbs Up
1)The Creatives have completely forgotten dat dis Show Abt Abhaya not Any other couples...Dead and today's episodes was a complete crap...no focus on d leads not even a single scene... Ouch D cv's shud better take part in Ghajini part 2ROFL

2)I too found dat weird Abhay out of nowhere came 2 investigate abt who d murderer..of neel was... Confused jaane wale chale gaye uske baad ye sab karne se kya faidaLOL

3)Madhu wat suddenly happened 2 her...apne pati par ab itna pyaar kyunROFL cv's ko koi kam dham nehi hain kya why dey r showing Buddhe romanceROFL

4)The Precap only saved d episodeDay Dreaming but waha bhi aaga kabaab mein haddi...LOL why all r after Abhaya...Tongue

Edited by --Anurag-- - 19 September 2011 at 10:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Befikre

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
exactly chaakz, that's my question to the cvs of the show. Are Abhiya the lead of the show or somebody else are?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
*sigh* i have nothing to say to these cvs...they play with our emotions all the time Angry..they should be lucky they have got such ever supporting , obssesive abhiya fanatics who stick to all this crap for the sake of both of them...we all face OCD on abhiya...many abhiya fanatics like me are over here who cannot quit the show because of these two...cvs should be lucky...but , no...of course they will take us loyal abhiya lovers for granted Angry

PS : umm..about the chandeena confrontation on neel...chaand and haseena both reacted as if they wanted this to happen..and probably even made this happen..but did not literally do it..got assistance from the clan..but it is definitely by one of the vampires...that's what i think when i saw their confrontation..especially by the secretive diction of chaand responding to abhay's direct accusation...

Edited by austenrox - 19 September 2011 at 10:26am

Befikre

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Its the story of evry1...except Abhiya ...simple...LOLLOLLOL...Logic...dnt talk abt tht...My advice..dnt use ur brains while watching Pkyek...LOLLOLLOL...

Befikre

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Chakize..I am feeling sick today...Dead

Arnab-Madhu story hi bachi hui thi woh bhi aaj puri ho gayi... Dead

And as for precap I donno what should I say...I can just hope that this will end some fake drama... Dead

And for rest ..no comment yaara...you wrote all...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159hukshilaBefikre

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
chaakz what if Metz killed neel , and Haseena is protecting Metz?Confused
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

exactly chaakz, that's my question to the cvs of the show. Are Abhiya the lead of the show or somebody else are?Confused
seriously, the story is now getting on my nervesPinch

LOL I would be happy if Metz returns because she atleast contributes to the story.

Edited by chakku - 19 September 2011 at 10:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10hukshilaMrs.Peanuts

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index