Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

If a guy stares at you...

eiliyafatima Senior Member
eiliyafatima
eiliyafatima

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
hello hi all the guys...

todays episode was a fine Smile i like it...

but one thing that bothers me the most is IF A GUY STARES AT YOU is standing in front of you and is full on rabba ve mode like Arnav what should you do???? (n then he claims he hates you a lot AngryShocked)

i mean please KHUSHI just ask him for once that why the hell are you staring at me n wasting your precious 5-10 min staring at me if you hate me sooo much...for once just for once n for my sake plz ask ARNAV the sameConfusedLOL

its not like it bothers me (i love rabba ve scenes alot, generally i watch the whole serial just for themWink Big smile)

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10luvtwilight19avina123iqralovespkyekmaghalakshmiArnavKhushi1996subtlesapphiresun2011Chinu5TheBlueAngelanantanantdhrashteeIshrafan11littlemoishobrakapooorS.Stephyanjaani07ShiningStar18Kamalika..desigirl_18Peace67pinky_blueskiesnaddiya26Millerrr88-MariaMars-pakpearlrechus

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Yeah but Khushi stares directly back at him, if a man stared at me like that i'd be like "What you staring at?" aha this would be too weird if it happened in real life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niviimaghalakshmiShiningStar18anjaani07Millerrr88.Sad.But.True.rechus

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
lol so funny! if any stranger looks at me lyk dat thn i'll be so angry! i'll be thinkin is he nt havin any job or wat!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abzy.

Yeah but Khushi stares directly back at him, if a man stared at me like that i'd be like "What you staring at?" aha this would be too weird if it happened in real life.
t would be ok if he is gud lukin but think of d condition if a guy like shyam looks at u! oh terribleWink

anjaani07

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I'll ask him if he is counting invisible freckles on my face or some kind of a beauty mark with that LONGGG God forsaken stare of his!!...

I'd ask him to have his eyesight checked as it seems on ME only!!... and that for a good 5 minutes!!.. or if there is something else going on in his head that he just refuses to accept!!

Then if he'd still act all smartypants with me.. I'll tell him HATA SAWAN KI GHATA!!.. Humaray peechay line bahut lambi hai.. and to take a number!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by mahi0809 - 19 September 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebestanjaani07

eiliyafatima
eiliyafatima

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

exactly!!

if someone stared at you, n you dont like him then you'll be like WTH Angry what is he staring at??? Ouch
eiliyafatima
eiliyafatima

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

lol so funny! if any stranger looks at me lyk dat thn i'll be so angry! i'll be thinkin is he nt havin any job or wat!!

yeah u r right!! its like why dont he mind his own business Angry

shobrakapooor

eiliyafatima
eiliyafatima

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

t would be ok if he is gud lukin but think of d condition if a guy like shyam looks at u! oh terribleWink

SHYAM ughhhDeadAngry no comments...my blood would be boiling at 200 C

but a guys is hot like Arnav then i dont mind maybe thats why Khushi isnt that much bothered  hmmm i wonder Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011shobrakapooor

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index