Possessive Preeto ;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
"Naam aur pata toh bata do...jaa kar mooh noch loongi "

So wasnt the possessiveness and jealousy evident by this statement of Preeto's ?WinkLOL bechari itni saj dhak ke(Tongue) she was waiting for Rajbeer'ji'...and what did he talk to her about? about his special friend...that too with such great details...pathli kamar, komal haath etc etc...by the way i loved Preeto's reply "kya mein uske haat pe daastan banaungi?"LOL

How happy she would be when she gets to know that the special friend is none other than herself!!!

ek baat toh pakki hai, aag donon taraf barabar ki lagi haiBig smileBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippyariel1985nikhilageet-Jahnvi-anasuya43rahmona_pakswesnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Possessive Preeto ;)" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Yaa Agree measurements ka details haha that scene was awsome...bechari Preeto...LOLLOL
im jus waiting to watch tomm eps...kal special friend ko gift milne wala hai na...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippynikhilageetash91

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
what a epiosdeThumbs Up .I enjoyed thoroughly and had a hearty laughLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
AwwwEmbarrassed...todays episode was too cute and awesomeEmbarrassed...i loved the way how Preeto was acting all coy in front of the mirror remembering Rajbeer;s wordsEmbarrassed even Meeta noticedLOL...she was waiting eagerly for RajbeerEmbarrassed...she got ready with so much care...just for him...awwwClap...how sweet Tongueand same was with rajbeer...he was getting ready with so much care just for herEmbarrassed. Poor girl also learnt to make rotis for himLOL...to impress him...and to top all that she threw water on himLOL...poor Rajbeer his expression after she threw water was million dollars ROFLROFL...hilarious.ROFL...he wore her dad;s kurta and even Beeji and her sisters laughed tooLOL...i love how he is geting clsoe to the entire familyEmbarrassed...she kept trying to get his attentionWink ...righting her hairEmbarrassed...offering him rotiesEmbarrassed...Rajbeer was so good wen he deliberatly teased her in the name of his special frnd.Embarrassed...did u guys notice wen she asked measurements he looked at her waistShockedEmbarrassed and then replied it was so cute and hot tooWinkEmbarrassed (aaj kal kahan kahan nazar jaa rau hai rajbeer kiWinkEmbarrassed).  And the way Preeto behaved wen he was talking about his special frnd.AngryDeadLOL...Preeto was so jealous and possesive as welllEmbarrassed ...and i just loved thatEmbarrassed...only heroes are shown getting possesive but our Sher singh Preeto was in her true sherni mode.Clap...i loved it wen she said...naam , pata to batao...muh noch lungi uskaEmbarrassedLOL...awww and Rajbeer knows she is jealous and possesive that was why he was deliberatly neeedling herLOLEmbarrassed...even in the end wen Preeto sat to start work muttering and tying her hair furiously EmbarrassedLOL...giving Rajbeerr killer looks he was smiling on herEmbarrassed awww..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...hayeee...actually i dont blame her anybody who is in love with a person like Rajbeer would react in the same manner...me tooEmbarrassed

ash91

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL
I'm liking the possesive Preeto.

ash91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.