Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

Haaye veryyy cuteee...:)

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone... Big smile
Today' s Eps was Awsome...Haaye its very sweet the way Rajbeer says Cuteee...loved the way Preeto was Jealous wen Rajbeer asked abt dress for his Special Friend...
Rajbeer-Preeto Cutest Jodi loved today's eps scenes...Must Watch Eps...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985qurasam990ash91

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
i agree...todays was a good episode...pata nahi how many times Rajbeer called Preeto cute today...directly and indirectlyWink loved their scenes today...was ROFLing when Preeto emptied the bucket over RajbeerROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

i agree...todays was a good episode...pata nahi how many times Rajbeer called Preeto cute today...directly and indirectlyWink loved their scenes today...was ROFLing when Preeto emptied the bucket over RajbeerROFLROFLROFL

haha maaza agaya na wen preeto emptied the bucket over rajbeer their expressions were superb it was fun to watch i laughed a lot...ROFLROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index