Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

   
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Vimal... Is It U..?.. No...Ur Not.. (Page 5)

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Joined: 25 June 2011
Posts: 86503

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orianthi

<font color="#FF33FF">The cvs are trying so hard to make us suspect Vimal... THAT IS WHY IT CAN NEVER BE HIM. It will most likely be someone we least expect, like her boss.</font>


u r ryte...

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Joined: 14 June 2007
Posts: 40136

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
LOL

I'm almost positive that Vimal is innocent, but the CVs want us to believe it is him. Most shows tend to do that. The person who is the culprit is usually the one whom we LEAST expect.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the rapist turned out to be Lata's boss or even Raj himself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Joined: 25 June 2011
Posts: 86503

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

LOL

I'm almost positive that Vimal is innocent, but the CVs want us to believe it is him. Most shows tend to do that. The person who is the culprit is usually the one whom we LEAST expect.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the rapist turned out to be Lata's boss or even Raj himself.


u r ryte..but raj.. I hope he is nt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 11711

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
why u guys r thinking that Vimal is the culprit?  he never could be..this is one of cvs trick ..sorry to say very old trick...they think we r idiots but we r not...LOL yes it could Raj or her Boss but Vimal...a big ..from me...





Edited by Kinara2 - 20 September 2011 at 9:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Joined: 25 June 2011
Posts: 86503

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

why u guys r thinking that Vimal is the culprit? he never could be..this is one of cvs trick ..sorry to say very old trick...they think we r idiots but we r not...LOL yes it could Raj or her Boss but Vimal...a big ..from me...



<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12"></a>

agree wit u..but raj... No he is not...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

saloni42 Newbie
saloni42
saloni42

Joined: 01 February 2011
Posts: 41

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
vimal is being traped by someone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17rechus

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Joined: 23 November 2010
Posts: 836

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

Originally posted by afghan33

Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

I kinda like the whole Negative Vimal track.
And think about it, why wouldn't he turn negative? If his whole factory and dreams turned down, he'd prob want revenge... 
yes why wouldn't he want revenge... first of all karan burned down his factory, his dream, what way to get revenge is to get on abha's sister lata... i don't think virmal has forgotten about the factory...


that doesnt make any  sense. why would he take revenge on his own brother by attacking the wifes sister
Confused
what do you mean it doesnt make any sense it makes a lot sense he cant attack his own brother why not take it on abha's family member...
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Joined: 25 June 2011
Posts: 86503

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghan33

Originally posted by sahil70

Originally posted by afghan33

Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

I kinda like the whole Negative Vimal track.
And think about it, why wouldn't he turn negative? If his whole factory and dreams turned down, he'd prob want revenge...
yes why wouldn't he want revenge... first of all karan burned down his factory, his dream, what way to get revenge is to get on abha's sister lata... i don't think virmal has forgotten about the factory...


that doesnt make any sense. why would he take revenge on his own brother by attacking the wifes sister
Confused
what do you mean it doesnt make any sense it makes a lot sense he cant attack his own brother why not take it on abha's family member...

why he take revange against abha's family members... Abha's brother is his brother in law... If anythng happn that family it effct his sister also.. Then hw can he do that... I nvr believ he did it..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hell-No Entry for Shelly, Vimal and Juggu?????????

Author: nmp94   Replies: 3   Views: 843

nmp94 3 843 04 June 2010 at 3:21pm by nmp94
Sanskar and Vimal both will use each other

2

Author: nmp94   Replies: 11   Views: 1386

nmp94 11 1386 03 June 2010 at 7:53pm by shalini01
Thank u Vimal & Jaggu & dear Dadi

Author: kinu17   Replies: 0   Views: 550

kinu17 0 550 19 May 2010 at 12:12pm by kinu17
Update :11 feb - Abha vs Vimal

Author: Vineeta92   Replies: 8   Views: 2397

Vineeta92 8 2397 19 February 2010 at 12:40pm by -Coolgurll-
Update :10 feb -Abha in love?..Vimal's plan

Author: Vineeta92   Replies: 8   Views: 2862

Vineeta92 8 2862 11 February 2010 at 7:03am by muneera19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index