Dharampatni

India-Forums

   
Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Episode Discussion Thread: 19th Sept-22nd Sept '11 (Page 9)

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Joined: 29 January 2011
Posts: 4914

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Yeh da whole DHARAMPATNI...really if u say patni its enough, we get the point LOL

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Hi everyoneBig smile.. Well, i've never been in EDT thread cuz I'm lazy but today i just felt to share my feelingsBig smile.. In the last part of the episode where Kastur was pouring out all her anger, somewhere i felt that Mohan was terribly guilty for agreeing to marry her just cuz of moneyUnhappy...pata nahi kyun par i felt like Mohan ke pretense aur guiltiness mein HC ka innocence jhalak raha thaEmbarrassed.. Overall, it was the highlight of the episode and like seriously, my heart skipped a beat seeing our Mohan playing snookerDay Dreaming.. His one-liner was FAB..."koi idhar se marta hai tu koi udhar se"ROFL *imagining it* Oh yeah, the whole 'Dharampatni' thingy irritated me tooConfused.. But i guess we can ignore that for HC's brilliant performanceWink.. 

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 19 September 2011 at 4:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30908

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
The CV are getting into the skin of the characters and story. I can see they're also taking feed backs from the audience. I don't know how many times I heard DP, it probably wouldn't have bother me if I didn't read about it. LOL The last part was great and everyone enacted there part so great today even if they didn't have any dialogues. I'm not sure if am seeing things but it looks like Mohan lil brother was really excited when he agreed for the rishta.

CV please keep Kastur like that with her own identity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 50812

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Broken Heart
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Hi everyoneBig smile.. Well, i've never been in EDT thread cuz I'm lazy but today i just felt to share my feelingsBig smile.. In the last part of the episode where Kastur was pouring out all her anger, somewhere i felt that Mohan was terribly guilty for agreeing to marry her just cuz of moneyUnhappy...pata nahi kyun par i felt like Mohan ke pretense aur guiltiness mein HC ka innocence jhalak raha thaEmbarrassed.. Overall, it was the highlight of the episode and like seriously, my heart skipped a beat seeing our Mohan playing snookerDay Dreaming.. His one-liner was FAB..."koi idhar se marta hai tu koi udhar se"ROFL *imagining it* Oh yeah, the whole 'Dharampatni' thingy irritated me tooConfused.. But i guess we can ignore that for HC's brilliant performanceWink.. 
U r right!! even i sumhw felt dat he was filled wid pain nd guilt. d innocence on his face told a lot of thingsDay Dreaming. It seemed like dat he wants 2 burst out nd tell d truth, but he is forced 2 remain quite. he is actually not able 2 share his pain wid ne1 nd wen sum1 undergoes tthru such situations it bcumes a tragedy of d lifeCryCryCry. Nw our tiku can't face his mom alsoooBroken Heart. OMG, who will understand his pain??????? I jst hp he goes nd tells saroj sumthing n d she bcums normal wid him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 27838

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

The CV are getting into the skin of the characters and story. I can see they're also taking feed backs from the audience. I don't know how many times I heard DP, it probably wouldn't have bother me if I didn't read about it. LOL The last part was great and everyone enacted there part so great today even if they didn't have any dialogues. I'm not sure if am seeing things but it looks like Mohan lil brother was really excited when he agreed for the rishta.

CV please keep Kastur like that with her own identity.
Yeah, I noticed that too. The rest of the family are all still jittery, and he has this big smile on his face.

It may be just me, but I thought Mohan at the end had in his head that she won't buy some regular old bullshit.    I say he might have been a tad bit impressed by the fact that she held her ground so well. 

Other than the DP parts-- I thought he himself kind of had a 'groan' look there.


Edited by likarsh - 19 September 2011 at 10:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

U r right!! even i sumhw felt dat he was filled wid pain nd guilt. d innocence on his face told a lot of thingsDay Dreaming. It seemed like dat he wants 2 burst out nd tell d truth, but he is forced 2 remain quite. he is actually not able 2 share his pain wid ne1 nd wen sum1 undergoes tthru such situations it bcumes a tragedy of d lifeCryCryCry. Nw our tiku can't face his mom alsoooBroken Heart. OMG, who will understand his pain??????? I jst hp he goes nd tells saroj sumthing n d she bcums normal wid him.
For now, its just a mystery cuz as we know Mohan is a little bit of a grey character, everything is not that easy as what is being seenLOL.. Kuch toh mystery hoga i guessErmm.. For now, I'll just enjoy the Mohur scenesEmbarrassed.. Oh well, apart from Mohan, I'm feeling bad for Kastur as well as she's gonna be heartbroken in futureUnhappy.. Lets see what CVs has stored for us! Abhi toh bas itna hi chahti hu ki Kastur's character remain like this...i mean i hope she doesn't turn out to be among those wives who would tolerate everything without rebelling, esp in case of Mohan! Approve


Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 19 September 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 50812

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@bidz_cutegal
even i hp, prefer nd pray dat kastur remain like dis instead of getting mahan wen she bcums MOHAN's dharampatni!!!!
or agar usne mood change kar liya ke woh sab kuch bardasht karegi 4 her hubby, den not at all her fault. Agar kisike pati ke piche itni sari lakiya( who wants 2 bcum his DP) line lagakar khadi ho, den us patni ko apni pati ko jitne ke liye thora sa bardasht to karna parta hi haiWink.
 
But if she doesn't change nd remains like dis, den baapji to pehle se hi hai ab  merem MOHAN ko kastur ki gussa bhi jhelna padega????Cry. OMG ppl just guess if d DESAIs also cum 2 kno d truth, hw will de bhave wid our TIKUWacko???????
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
@sundas 
I guess before the Desai wud know the truth, Mohan will change! I have a feeling like that! Oh well, to change a spoil-brat like Mohan, it's necessary for Kastur to be like what she is now, ussi se hi woh Mohan ko accha insaan bana sakti hai cuz every time only love doesn't work, sometimes it becomes suffocation! For this, kuch acche ke liye thoda strict hona padhta hai, that's what Kastur should do too! She should love him but she shouldn't express it fully and give all the importance to Mohan esp when Mohan will ignore her! As they say, "You'll know the value of something once its not with you" Wink


Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 19 September 2011 at 8:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index