Dharampatni

India-Forums

   
Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Episode Discussion Thread: 19th Sept-22nd Sept '11 (Page 35)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 27838

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@Rani, 

I think it was a mix of emotions.  Resignment, seeing her happiness and thus feeling a bit guilty, as well as noticing that she looks pretty coming down.

He's in no way wowed over by her beauty or all that cliche, you know 'lost in her beauty'  But he's marrying her, he's accepted it.  And so he takes in that image and somewhat admires her coming down, but all within the context of how he's simply just resigned to this.


Edited by likarsh - 22 September 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehSunShine_Apyar-ishk

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 6962

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I kinda agree and slightly disagree with purvi but will write only when i am sure LOL

Soapy... ur right. LOL I didn't stress on the other part 
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 43629

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

@Rani, 

I think it was a mix of emotions.  Resignment, seeing her happiness and thus feeling a bit guilty, as well as noticing that she looks pretty coming down.

He's in no way wowed over by her beauty or all that cliche, you know 'lost in her beauty'  But he's marrying her, he's accepted it.  And so he takes in that image and somewhat admires her coming down, but all within the context of how he's simply just resigned to this.


yup thats more like it Thumbs Up but i felt at point he was also like "only if she knew what a mess she has put herself into" LOL 

He is in no way in love with her all he knows is he is in a mess and he has put that pretty all smiles girl coming down the stairs into one too ... only if she knew .. he feels guilt and kinda like resigned to it too that this is what he has to accept now


Edited by Soaps1 - 22 September 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_Apyar-ishkKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 27838

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1



yup thats more like it Thumbs Up but i felt at point he was also like "only if she knew what a mess she has put herself into" LOL 

He is in no way in love with her all he knows is he is in a mess and he has put that pretty all smiles girl coming down the stairs into one too ... only if she knew .. he feels guilt and kinda like resigned to it too that this is what he has to accept now
agreed

@bold, yeah. I need to watch again but especially as she was all smiles.  Man he had guilty as well as 'if only you knew'
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30901

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you ladies for all your wonderful analysis it will truly helps while watching the scene again.

Rebel Nads LOL I look forward to your pov but am still Shocked you couldn't read his expression either
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 27838

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Just watched the engagement part again.  Why exactly did Kastur ask if Mohan had something to say to her?  She looked expectant.  And Mohan's reaction, looking at her face and sort of realizing whatever, and then starting to speak but a bit uncomfortable.

I suppose we'll never know?
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Just watched the engagement part again.  Why exactly did Kastur ask if Mohan had something to say to her?  She looked expectant.  And Mohan's reaction, looking at her face and sort of realizing whatever, and then starting to speak but a bit uncomfortable.

I suppose we'll never know?
Maybe she wanted him to compliment her atleast say anything to start a convo since baa left them to hv convo only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Joined: 29 January 2011
Posts: 4914

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I died 2day..all i saw was Harshad..harshad,..harshad Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index