Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Episode Discussion Thread: 19th Sept-22nd Sept '11 (Page 34)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

but soapie this would loolk even more stupid
to show tht Mohan pretended all the time, in front of everyone I can understand but why with himself

I don't think he was pretending when he told saroj the reason for putting money back ... he was being honest with the reason ... he was not pretending when he refused to take jewellery ... but he told saorj that its his fault why should she pay for it? So marrying kastur is more like him paying the price ... and we should not forget he told baapji he does not like kastur clearly that will have significance later on too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

I was confused tht wht HC was trying to portray there as Mohan

I know Angry and this has to be like the first time ever ... mey ab achi fan nahi rahi Broken HeartROFL but no worries am surely gonna decode once i watch on youtube ... i have some idea but won't post till i am sure
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Nads mohan is not in a mood to maro oneliners... so it is ok... we will get him back!!!Big smile

So mohan has done somehting.. which is not gunahaLOL... but still wants to go ahead and get married when his friend is hiding around in ricksaws and chawlsDeadWhat an amazing story the CVs have come up with!!! Atleast they could have shown that mohan has asked for one week's time or something... weirdos!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1SunShine_Apyar-ishk

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Raniii

That looked like genuine admiring...! Bhenji to a pretty girl ! Seeing how happy she is..! Its not love from him as yet but it turning towards slowly accepting her ! 

pyar-ishk

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I kinda agree and slightly disagree with purvi but will write only when i am sure LOL

purvimeh

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I don't think he was pretending when he told saroj the reason for putting money back ... he was being honest with the reason ... he was not pretending when he refused to take jewellery ... but he told saorj that its his fault why should she pay for it? So marrying kastur is more like him paying the price ... and we should not forget he told baapji he does not like kastur clearly that will have significance later on too
whn I said he was pretending there?
those were his genuine feelings for Saroj
but with Kastur and reason of marrying Lastur for Baapji is something I can never ever take
atleast now from the Mohan whch was shown to us till this proposal shot hpnd
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@Rani, 

I think it was a mix of emotions.  Resignment, seeing her happiness and thus feeling a bit guilty, as well as noticing that she looks pretty coming down.

He's in no way wowed over by her beauty or all that cliche, you know 'lost in her beauty'  But he's marrying her, he's accepted it.  And so he takes in that image and somewhat admires her coming down, but all within the context of how he's simply just resigned to this.

Edited by likarsh - 22 September 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehSunShine_Apyar-ishk

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I kinda agree and slightly disagree with purvi but will write only when i am sure LOL

Soapy... ur right. LOL I didn't stress on the other part 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index