Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Episode Discussion Thread: 19th Sept-22nd Sept '11 (Page 30)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Mohan come's with his one liners when he's happy and stress free. This no time for one when trying keep the jaws of death from your door or family finding out your secret. Mohan needs a hug and someone who will have his back without questions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahaniTeAmo_Messi

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shobz.TaAnu-

And now a days Mohan's one liners are missing tooo

i guess he was about to say one to kastur  Confused  but his sister n bro intervend
-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Yaaa Like love marriage and Baapji would have said haan Bhanu karle shaadi...neverDead
And nads...Mohan ko itna kharab mat bana do CVs is all I wanna say...I mean you show him very attached to his mama and then Mama goes phewww gayab...
And now Saroj...hes attached ,loves her and things...but abhi all hes doing is ignoring Kastur...
silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

And one thing i don't get are they going to prove with today's epi that mohan is no different from other men in the house?Confused if that is the case am so not gonna like it

no granny,Mohan is not lyk other men of Galla family.he is going against saroj for her own sake.see bhanu is a spineless man,unhe koi fark nhi pdega.but saroj will be affected by DA's taunts n all.but saroj is taking it in a wrong way bcuz of her own insecurity n frustration.
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

no granny,Mohan is not lyk other men of Galla family.he is going against saroj for her own sake.see bhanu is a spineless man,unhe koi fark nhi pdega.but saroj will be affected by DA's taunts n all.but saroj is taking it in a wrong way bcuz of her own insecurity n frustration.

But he just said that na .. in reality we know he is marrying her for money ... i just won't like it if they show mohan as having no respect for women like others ... because so far they have shown us a totally different mohan who did not consider women as low and loved his mom and even sister a lot Ermm

-Shobhu21-pyar-ishk

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Sorry double post

Edited by silky_harshad - 22 September 2011 at 11:12am
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I don't think all the men in the family believe in Baapji's views.  Bhanu is spineless and showed some creepy streak yesterday.  

But the other men, their only fault is just being too afraid to speak up.  That's really how Mohan is different, he speaks up and against Baapji.  But that too needs to looked at with perspective. He had the advantage of being able to get away from that house for four years.

The Mohan before was not the same Mohan today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Mohan is still attach to his mother and is killing him seeing his mother hurt but can he do since he's not ready to tell the truth. I'm sorry but Saroj emotional black mail isn't helping the situation either. Saroj knows her son is lying all she needs to do is reassure him she there when ever he's ready to talk

Edited by pyar-ishk - 22 September 2011 at 11:04am

silky_harshadKhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index