Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja's journey on Wassup TV (Page 7)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

He really is such a CHEERFUL guy...lol...I guess that's the best word to describe him...he's cheerful about everything...setbacks about film roles not panning out, a film being shelved...he's just happily enjoying his extended breaks in b/w...mast bandaa hai yehLOL...he just keeps moving along and enjoying whatever life throws at him...at base of it, MR is PURE talent...he deserves the success, the accolades...but he's so relaxed otherwise alsoLOL...It's so obvious that THAT is the attitude that doesn't sit well with some ppl in this business...they can't swallow MR being so straightforward about his priorities...he should constantly be GRATEFUL to them for giving him any role...that's how they look at it...but MR doesn't work that way...lol

I'm more glad than ever he left the show when he did...Hope to see him back in something soon whenever he's had his fill of his "break"LOL...I really LOL'd in the end with the way he said..."I'm on this nice...long...indefinite vacation"...just look at his smile when he says that...LOL

WORD Anu! I am using this after ages. LOL
He was obviously unhappy around the time frame Jan-Mar when there were too many malicious rumours about him circulating in the media. But it was good to see him just focus on the good thing that came out of the whole phase ie Hemalji. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_IamAreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Every week Hemalji, the one who beats around the bush and has no idea LOL, is very kind it seems to MR by checking up on him.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Hemalji does that it seems with every show of his. I'll just accept it as a personality trait.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaAni_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
thanks shreya and sonnee for positng the Link
thanks Nimmi and Ani for following up with Rishitu ,,, atleast we got to see him...
Love to see you smiling... All the Best Mishal... God Bless U

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

Oh god it took forever for the photo shoot of that guy and the cooking of something segment to finish and then finally came the actor I was waiting for Mishal Raheja.

The photo shoot was boring. Atleast the other chap's cooking attempts were unintentionally funny.

Good to see Mishal. Finally he speaks about why he left laagi but I find it so weird that they kept on telling him that we do not have an actor and so he kept on continuing with the show when shabir was an option right from the beginning. Looks like they were just going with lets keep on extending his stay for another month then another month and so on  and finally Mishal decided March is the end. The guy stayed for 3 extra months that is fantastic.Clap In the end, LOL they came up with Shabir and AC as the replacement and I am sorry but it looked like as if from Jan-Mar they were on an extensive search from all parts of India looking for that one guy who could replace him. LOL  It was damn funny and sad to read about hunt is on for Mishal's replacement and I was really thinking at that time that have these people lost their minds they really think they can replace this guy of all the actors on Indian television.

I guess this explains the show being so inconsistent between Jan-Mar.

Chalo Mishal LTL is a closed chapter for all of us. Hope to see you back onscreen soon. Good luck. Somebody write a good script soon nehi toh yeh wapas business mein busy na hojaye hamara kya hoga if this guy gets too busy with his business. Ek acha male actor mila hai after many many years and I hope I get to see him in tv shows and/or movies soon.

Thanks for sharing kshreya.

I agree on the bold bit. LTL finally became our loss. I hope Mishal gets something to his satisfaction soon. Otherwise it would be a pity to lose an actor of his caliber while such crappy ones rule the roost. The least he will do is set some standards.

KevaAni_La_Iam

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys ...I know , u r gonna be very angry and throw ur chappal at me . 
I have to say this 

The interview is overall a good one ...But I do not like it .

There is something  , which I am not getting at the moment . 

Edited by scorpio10 - 19 September 2011 at 8:53pm
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by nureat01

And another thing, if Mishal was going around and looking for work during the LS and LTL days, then why would he have refused either of these roles initially?

He was looking for work in FILMS...not TV...that is why he refused LS and LTL initially cuz he wanted to do films and not get into the commitments of a TV show...but in both cases for whatever reason, he ended up doing the shows as a learning experience, stepping stone as he mentioned...but it's quite clear that he was always hesitant to get into TV since his aim was only films. In LS's case it seems the chance to work with Anurag Basu made him relent and in LTL's case, it was his equation with Hemal Thakkar.

I believe him about the six months contract thing cuz I do believe the show grew in another direction after he entered it...replacements are common enough on TV shows so maybe the producers thought they could find a replacement for him, add a dumb love triangle and the show can go on...but LTL and Dutta grew bigger than any of them must have expected...and what was maybe expected to happen after the first 6 months ended up happening AFTER MR left.

Ya, but such decisions cannot be taken by the PH alone, the channel has to approve of it. So I'm wondering how did Colors allow the PH to sign their lead for 6 months?! Not only that, Rohit Bakshi was the initial choice for the role (I still cant understand how can anyone even suggest him for the role!), so Hemal could have easily got anyone to play such a strong character. And even if Hemal wanted MR, I still dont believe Colors easily agreed to the 6 months contract thingy. I still feel there is something more to all this.

I think Aparna the channel itself didnt expect LTL to last long. It was always an unconventional show. So I can believe that they had a 6 months contract. Anyways the TV business is uncertain. People are unsure of what will happen next week...no one thinks as long as 6 months. If a show is successful the actors also stick along till the end. I dont think they expected Mishal to take the 6 months thing seriously...and he didnt.
Coming to Rohit...I think many people are auditioned for a role. Rohit might have been one of them. But whatever I have seen of him as an actor I cant believe the channel or the producers might have been keen on him over Mishal. Most of the cast and cameos of LTL seem to have done the show because of their equation with Hemalji or Pareshji. So I believe Mishal when he says he finally did the show because Hemalji convinced him.

Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

When I heard MR was to do a Ritesh & Aftab movie, suddenly for few seconds I thought he was talking about the movie "Masti" in Vivek's role WackoLOL

Looking at RGV's films I am glad MR never did that movie.

Regarding his exit from LTL, MR is saying he himself quit LTL for Bollywood, but I really feel thats not the reason and I think he is still trying to defend everyone around him by taking the blame on himself, so that the rest of the crew of LTL dont suffer.

I agree...he is not telling the whole truth. I doubt we will ever know the whole truth. But he did wish to quit to pursue Bollywood.

Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

It was good to see him after a long time, he is very honest is whatever he is doing, which shows on his face. A good interview, there is nothing wrong in taking a long vacation, an actor's life is like that, instead of taking up any role it is better to play memorable roles like Aakash & Datta bhau. Life is quite uncertain may be ther is something really good waiting for him.Smile

Hey Meenaxi...pls do a an astro analysis on MR. Lets see when there are chances of his coming back onscreen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top