Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja's journey on Wassup TV (Page 2)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

After 6 months we finally have Mishal himself telling us why he left LTL.

PS: Does he have one shirt?
Shreya ,i think  his cooking wala interview & this both were taken on same day yaa phir iss bande ko blue colour aur ye particular shirt badi pyaari haiLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyo2-sourire-Sweet24Ani_La_Iamduskmozart66Wanderbugprncz-Azy-TheRager

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preety_219

Finally the silence is broken & his humbleness once again touched me as a fan.
Hats off to MR , his professonalism & honestyClap
Interstingly both Love story & LTL offers he had rejected intially ,but thank god he changed his mind & we got to see Duttabhau & Aakash.
His smile is so infectious ,i am grinning like an idiotLOL
He really is cheerful isnt it? If I were jobless I would be depressed. Ermm
That's the point,but technically he is not jobless,he still has his company naaWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Sweet24duskmozart66Ani_La_IamprnczTheRager

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link...Smile...waiting for the Youtube link with the only Mishal interview.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24duskprnczTheRager

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Finally the silence is broken & his humbleness once again touched me as a fan.
Hats off to MR , his professonalism & honestyClap
Interstingly both Love story & LTL offers he had rejected intially ,but thank god he changed his mind & we got to see Duttabhau & Aakash.
His smile is so infectious ,i am grinning like an idiotLOL
He really is cheerful isnt it? If I were jobless I would be depressed. ErmmBut I liked how he spoke about the fiasco without blaming anyone or making anyone sound bad,
A Gentleman, no wonder we all have fallen head over heals for him

Mishal i hope u come back on the screen soon.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24Ani_La_Iamduskmozart66prnczTheRager

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
That was such a lovely interview, even though bits and pieces were known to us, it was so good to see him talking for a few minutes about something different Smile And despite the mess that LTL got into with Colors etc, there was a clarification on his behalf that he was on a 6 month contract to begin with. And how nice of him not to leave his co-stars in the lurch then. That phase was the most brilliant phase of LTL and MR was owning the screen. The problem it seems has been the inability to find someone to replace MR. Even after 6 months, therefore, they had time to search for a face. Seems pathetic really how this has panned out Confused All this time, MR was never really signed up to complete the show. And why people would want to create a scenario like that in the first place, I don't understand. So from Jan-March, signing a contract every month occurred. And then came the decision to leave for once because of film offers...1 that didn't work out. Ah well...the man has always had his eyes set on Bwood..nice to hear of the Ritesh and Aftab film that fell flat...and nice to know that MR wants to do other things than just acting...creativity is something he oozes. My fav moment: the pointing to the screen, to address us fans Big smile And I believe that the film/tv industry has been knocking on his door from the start. Sweet!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-mozart66JyoePooja_219Ani_La_IamMelodiousDreamsShuVin-bharti-prnczstranger2roseTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Shreya ,i think  his cooking wala interview & this both were taken on same day yaa phir iss bande ko blue colour aur ye particular shirt badi pyaari haiLOL
You could be right about the former. Abt the later I am sure. I have seen other pictures of Mishal in the same shirt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Ani_La_Iamprncz

Shreeya1 Groupbie
Shreeya1
Shreeya1

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

LOL!!! i thought the same thing about that denim shirt... not so cute.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

That was such a lovely interview, even though bits and pieces were known to us, it was so good to see him talking for a few minutes about something different Smile And despite the mess that LTL got into with Colors etc, there was a clarification on his behalf that he was on a 6 month contract to begin with. And how nice of him not to leave his co-stars in the lurch then. That phase was the most brilliant phase of LTL and MR was owning the screen. The problem it seems has been the inability to find someone to replace MR. Even after 6 months, therefore, they had time to search for a face. Seems pathetic really how this has panned out Confused All this time, MR was never really signed up to complete the show. And why people would want to create a scenario like that in the first place, I don't understand. So from Jan-March, signing a contract every month occurred. And then came the decision to leave for once because of film offers...1 that didn't work out. Ah well...the man has always had his eyes set on Bwood..nice to hear of the Ritesh and Aftab film that fell flat...and nice to know that MR wants to do other things than just acting...creativity is something he oozes. My fav moment: the pointing to the screen, to address us fans Big smile And I believe that the film/tv industry has been knocking on his door from the start. Sweet!

In Bold: We know how tough that would be! But otherwise also I guess people dont prefer replacing an actor who is already popular as a character. There was huge drama surrounding the lead of Ram Milayee Jodi too a few weeks back.
The most unprofessional part was badmouthing Mishal though. I think after a point he gave up trying to clarify rumours of unprofessionalism.
So Hemalji checks on Mishal? Thats sweet!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltlAni_La_Iam-bharti-prncz

Go to top