Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mnx12

The truth is after 15th Nov, things are much better for him, it's a lucky period in his personal as well as professional life, something which is waiting for him will come.

Hope its what he wants, that's important and luv u dear for giving some positive vibes.  Will wait fingers crossed nd prayers in heart😊. 
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Soneee :)
muahhh thank u for the link dear :)

Loved MR interview ,
the interview is exactly what he is adn why we love him ,

not just an actor but the person he is ,
no blame games , coming out clean and sooo humble 

love his interview and waiting for him to be back on screen :)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Meenaxi: Thanks a lot for the positive vibes. Lets hope for the best and I hope his dreams come true.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Meenu - Thanks a lott dear for your prediction πŸ€—. But Nov 15th is too far 😭. But I really hope whatever is awaiting him on his professional front is more to do with media, than his other activities like business.

Hmm, and personal life too is it πŸ˜‰!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
vow the video is really magical. he has got such a cute smile cant help myself smiling whenever i hear the last part so cute of him. lovely interview very straightforward.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

That's it?? You have nothing more to say about an MR interview?? Fangiri ke naam pe dhabba, Fatty :P

Yeah, that's me...how sad, na! πŸ˜›

The only new bit of information was that Hemal JI calls him every week to ask him how he is doing and that was just very overwhelming in itself for me to process considering what an enigma that man is πŸ˜† Baaki more or less was obvious...good to see MR ready to talk about something at least but nothing that hasn't already been known or deduced. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Fatty is a Hemalji fangirl. πŸ˜†
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Fatty is a Hemalji fangirl. πŸ˜†

You know it, Ksh :inlove: Along with fangiri, my sarcasm is also abound for him πŸ˜†
ramya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice big indefinite vacation ... hoping  to be soon back in d screen...
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An interview at last!!!! Much awaited!

Must say this guy brings in a lot of positive vibes, exclusivity with him! A rare gem!

Now guys, please don't throw chappals at me too! But I kinda tend to agree with Priya that something must have transpired this interview! Especially when the Berang finds itself in such a precarious position right now "Anything Can Happen"! (PS should know that!!! Pun intended!) The way the viewers have been treated, the show been butchered, the characters, the actors been treated, this interview comes as a soother!

Hey, but what the heck! We got treated with the best interview of Powerhouse Talent, MR!!! So isiliye sau khoon bhi maaf!!